Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 15-04-2014, 12:32 PM
leila

meaning of losing money?

so many 'bad' things are happening in my life at the moment, i lost my job, got a $200 fine, and now i think i just got a $1000 phone fine for going over my internet usage. i am not rich, but i am living with my parents still and don't really need this money, so it is not that big of a deal. but it is still annoying.

so many difficult things are happening in my life at the moment, that it isn't even really getting me down that much, because it feels like there must be a reason. i feel freer, and cleansed somehow, like the universe is making me realise what is important in life, and to find my inner strength and voice. due to these events, and others, i have found a sense of peace within myself that i haven't felt in so long.

what do you think the meaning behind losing a lot of money is?
Old 17-04-2014, 03:58 PM
Super Moderator
The things that happen to us in life are very personal to our journey. It sounds like you are testing your faith at this time and it is coming through for you. Staying centered and grounded is a very wise way to deal with life's adversities.