Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 16-04-2014, 02:59 AM
brearora91

Just went on a date with a guy who has some EERIE similarities to my ex

I met my ex in 2010. We developed an extremely strong emotional and physical connection, and I suspected we had some sort of past life relationship. It was also the most intense love experience of my life. We had a lot of odd coincidences in our lives, some examples are: we were both born at 1:11 pm (I have had experiences of being "followed" by the number 11:11 for years) our fathers had the same initials in their names, my ex's middle name was the same as my father's middle name, we were both youngest children by eight years, both had three siblings, even after we broke up we would often have dreams where we could see things the other person was doing or was about to do. We would think about the other person before they sent a text. I should mention that when I encounter the number 11:11 it has always been most prominent while we were together or going through a breakup. We were also near exact opposites in personality and our backgrounds, but we complimented each other well. We haven't been together for two years.

For the past week or so I've been seeing the number 11 around me constantly, very unusual to such an extent. I've also been accidentally dropping and breaking dishes nearly everyday and spilling liquids, my roommate is furious, but I'm usually extremely careful about that sort of thing.

Today I went on a blind date with a new guy. He has the same first name as my ex, and I was shocked by how similar their facial features are. Throughout our conversation I eventually found out they were born on the same month on the same day. He is of the same religion as my ex, and takes it very seriously as my ex had. They are also similar in their political and social views, and the way they speak, and type, and interact. He also would sporadically mention things I could connect to my ex, such as places we went on dates or movies we saw together.

We had a wonderful connection, not the same intense attraction and "love at first sight" chemistry I had with my ex, but I feel there is a lot we could build a good relationship on if it works out that way. but I'll admit by the end of the night I was a little spooked by all the similarities and can't get it off my mind. Does this sound like pure coincidence? I almost feel as though somebody is trying to tell me something, but can't come up with any possible meaning and, logically, I may be putting too much store by this. What do you think?