Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 10-04-2014, 12:07 AM
Guide
Cat So weird, Don't know how to act?

Everytime I happen to glance at a car reg plate it is ALWAYS from the same place; "WW" ( Wicklow, a state here in Ireland ), and everywhere I go I hear or see it. In passing conversations, the name of a hotel wuite, a radio ad.

My TF lives there.

I went out there one day because I was sick of seeing the signs, had a lovely day but nothing out of the ordinary. Still getting the signs.

I didn't see my TF that day but I also see his likeness everywhere and the name of his town.

When I looked up his name the word "Twin" came up.
I grew up in a housing estate that had his name in it. I hear his name in conversation.

I bought a Kaki ( or Sharon fruit ) one night and gave him one after he was telling me that he had to go to his sister's one night, his sister is called Sharon (!).

Now.... My question is.... what do I do with these signs? Are they just reminders to keep the faith? Or should I do something about them?
Old 10-04-2014, 02:53 AM
SpacePilot

Not much you can do other than just keep the faith; you already know why you're getting those signs!

I'm getting angel numbers all over the place and they don't often point to something specific. When they do, whatever I do about it takes months and months to materialize.
Old 11-04-2014, 03:38 PM
Guide
Hahah Thanks for the reply!
Well I think I know why I am getting them!
But I will keep the faith!
xx