Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Love & Relationships -Friends and Family

View Poll Results: Are you in a relationship or are you single?
I am in a relationship at the moment. 75 28.85%
I am single at the moment. 185 71.15%
Voters: 260. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-09-2013, 02:15 AM
CJ82Sky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honza
Are you in a relationship at the moment or are you single?

I'm single at the moment and have been single for about 14 years. I had a run of relationships in my twenties but after '98 I have been single. Don't really mind; in a way I enjoy the freedom!

this made me smile! me too! last "real" relationship ended in 2000 i think. glad to know i'm not alone :)
Old 12-09-2013, 02:56 AM
Master
Married, since 1990,with (not to !) Chihuahuas.
Old 12-09-2013, 12:37 PM
SoulTraveller

[quote=Saggi]Hmm,,,

I'm married, yet separated, so single in that respect and there is a 'friend' in my life who, erm, is a bit more than a friend, yet, we're not in a relationship lol

I feel single,,,,

Love and hugs

Jo

"It's called having your cake and eating it too!"
Old 19-09-2013, 09:26 PM
Janette

I am single but in love with my best friend who lives in Canada.
I have painful and difficult relationship behind (of 14 years) now I am waiting for my friend to be ready to take next step.. I have been by myself since summer 2012.
Old 19-09-2013, 10:37 PM
Estephan

I'm in a relationship with.. all Beings that I meet, I think.

Every relationship is different but I always shower every one of them with my never-ending love that I have within. Well now, if you call that to be in love or not, I don't know but I guess most people would call me Single and in celibacy, lol, even though I'm in love with everything around me from Beings, animals, insects, Nature and even to the smallest to you "not important" things.

Hmm.. I think I like it here!

Take care all!
Old 20-09-2013, 12:12 AM
Spirit Wanderer

Married for 11 years now ... We started out as best friends that lived 1,500 miles away from each other. We met in an on-line game (mmorpg) if you can believe that. We're both big gamers so right off the bat we had something in common and for a gamer to have a spouse that games as well is awesome. We started hanging out and chatting, found out we had a lot in common. We exchanged phone numbers, and before I knew what was happening she asked me to move down there with her.

My friends, co-workers and family members all said I was out of my mind but we both knew how we felt. Over a decade later ... We're still happy.
Old 20-09-2013, 06:31 AM
CraigSmith

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honza
Are you in a relationship at the moment or are you single?

I'm single at the moment and have been single for about 14 years. I had a run of relationships in my twenties but after '98 I have been single. Don't really mind; in a way I enjoy the freedom!
You are single from past 14 years,Its like a hell to be single from past 14 years in my age.I just want to enjoy my life full of zest, each and every moment.You are aged one so may you gonna bored with relationship.Perhaps in your age I will behave like you and feeling like freedom too.
Old 21-09-2013, 05:55 PM
Janette

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit Wanderer
Married for 11 years now ... We started out as best friends that lived 1,500 miles away from each other. We met in an on-line game (mmorpg) if you can believe that. We're both big gamers so right off the bat we had something in common and for a gamer to have a spouse that games as well is awesome. We started hanging out and chatting, found out we had a lot in common. We exchanged phone numbers, and before I knew what was happening she asked me to move down there with her.

My friends, co-workers and family members all said I was out of my mind but we both knew how we felt. Over a decade later ... We're still happy.

Your story gives me hope and i am happy for you!
Old 22-09-2013, 03:23 AM
Guide
Been single since August of 2010.

In the past 3 years, I've had quite a few potential mates, however, it seems like the vast majority of them go from absolutely loving me to complete disinterest in a matter of days The thing is, this has been happening so frequently, that I question something deeper going on below the surface at the soul level.

Which reminds me of a topic I was reading on here, about a gentleman in the same position as me, where every woman just flakes out for no apparent reason. Turns out, he made a pact before life to be with one particular other soul, and these women are flaking because they have to uphold that decision.

In my case, it would explain the twin flame dreams, and feeling like you're destined to meet someone special. We'll see I guess!
Old 01-11-2015, 12:27 PM
Master
Bump this up.....

To see if anyone wants to add.

The Humility, the Pride and the Humiliation.