Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 28-02-2016, 04:16 PM
Master
That sure is a gorgeous Oregon opal! I like crystals with nice inclusions

My Oregon opal has a lot of orange, like warm honey. "My" shop still sells them, but they haven't got beautiful pieces like mine anymore with so much clear orange. I think they're pretty hard to come by, for a good price that is.
Old 28-02-2016, 08:10 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugar-n-Spice
Oh my yes you are right about this Cezton Its like strawberries and cream totally getting this too thanks so much! <3 I really like this

Image not showing on my side... let me try some more

This one is a bit big but just so beautiful I have to share the link...pink and blue tourmaline in quartz
http://in1.ccio.co/S5/EE/FB/5916d32a...193ef139c5.jpg

and another so hypnotic good lord
Old 28-02-2016, 08:16 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainbowmand
Ooooh, some gorgeous crystals here! I wish I had a crystal shop near to where I live, so I could go and look for myself, but I haven't, so I get most of mine on line. I have had some successes, and some failures, where the crystals didn't really 'speak' to me. Has anyone any suggestions or advice on buying online, or how I could use my pendulum to help me choose?
Thanks

I've done ebay so far, checked out Amazon but haven't gotten anything there yet. Also checked out a site for mineral mining when I was looking for the rhodonite. It seemed pretty legit. But I browse and analyze a lot before I buy...even the pictures I look for shadows and try to determine how saturated the image is with light, but you never know until you get it. The rhodonite I recently bought was exactly as depicted.
Old 28-02-2016, 08:29 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
That sure is a gorgeous Oregon opal! I like crystals with nice inclusions

My Oregon opal has a lot of orange, like warm honey. "My" shop still sells them, but they haven't got beautiful pieces like mine anymore with so much clear orange. I think they're pretty hard to come by, for a good price that is.

yes its like frozen history. Speaking of frozen...that was one thing I loved about my first geology class (besides the glorious box of rocks) we discussed all of the states rocks go through, lava being the liquid state, and it was cool to think of rocks as frozen, like ice.

ok back from the nerd tangent there...warm honey sounds so inviting Is it similar looking to this?

Old 28-02-2016, 09:13 PM
Administrator
Hello

Rose Quartz is the best for the Heart Chakra.

The pale pink color of quartz, which can range from transparent to translucent, is known as rose quartz. The color is a very pale and delicate powder pink. Transparent rose quartz is very rare and is usually so pale that it does not show very much color except in large sizes. The translucent quality of rose quartz is much more available and is used for beads, cabochons, carvings, and architectural purposes.
Often called the "Love Stone" or the "Heart Stone", it is a gem of unconditional love that opens oneself to all forms of love, self love, family love, platonic love, romantic love. This quartz will give the proper enhancement of love in virtually any situation. In addition it is known to lower stress as well as brining happiness and soothing to the soul. It is said to enhance one's capacity to love others as well as oneself.

Lynn
Old 28-02-2016, 10:29 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugar-n-Spice
yes its like frozen history. Speaking of frozen...that was one thing I loved about my first geology class (besides the glorious box of rocks) we discussed all of the states rocks go through, lava being the liquid state, and it was cool to think of rocks as frozen, like ice.

ok back from the nerd tangent there...warm honey sounds so inviting Is it similar looking to this?

It's more like this:

The tourmaline in quartz ... I got red tourmaline in aquamarine. Looks a bit like the first piccie in that post :)
Looks like this---> Tourmaline in aquamarine
Old 29-02-2016, 03:39 AM
Master

Oh my Fairycrystal I am speechless
Old 29-02-2016, 03:08 PM
Master

That's not my own crystal, but mine looks like that.
And yes, I feel blessed to have such a beautiful specimen! When 'my' shop first got these, they had plenty of this type. The ones they got now, don't have so much orange and milky white opal, but chunks with lots of erm ... matrix you call it? The rock it was embedded in.
So I'm thinking these prettier ones are either hard to get or really expensive (mine was quite pricey too!)
Old 05-03-2016, 05:46 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynn
Hello

Rose Quartz is the best for the Heart Chakra.

The pale pink color of quartz, which can range from transparent to translucent, is known as rose quartz. The color is a very pale and delicate powder pink. Transparent rose quartz is very rare and is usually so pale that it does not show very much color except in large sizes. The translucent quality of rose quartz is much more available and is used for beads, cabochons, carvings, and architectural purposes.
Often called the "Love Stone" or the "Heart Stone", it is a gem of unconditional love that opens oneself to all forms of love, self love, family love, platonic love, romantic love. This quartz will give the proper enhancement of love in virtually any situation. In addition it is known to lower stress as well as brining happiness and soothing to the soul. It is said to enhance one's capacity to love others as well as oneself.

Lynn

Thanks so much Lynn

How are these things just so beautiful like this <3
Getting some too lol.
Old 05-03-2016, 05:47 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal

That's not my own crystal, but mine looks like that.
And yes, I feel blessed to have such a beautiful specimen! When 'my' shop first got these, they had plenty of this type. The ones they got now, don't have so much orange and milky white opal, but chunks with lots of erm ... matrix you call it? The rock it was embedded in.
So I'm thinking these prettier ones are either hard to get or really expensive (mine was quite pricey too!)

They are so beautiful tho! Rhodonite is a bit pricey too imo, but so worth it!