Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 24-02-2013, 10:06 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrystalSong
Hi Astrol Travorer,
I have a nckalce with Moldavite in it, however there is the chance that they are fake and to be honest I can't tell, the little nodules are definetly all different on each stone, so they aren't from the same mold cast if it's a fake, the backs also have the little nodules, which makes it higher end craftmanship if it is a fake. The stones are all irregular shaped, no conformity. They are set with labradoite so I'm definity getting energy readings off the necklace but can't tell whether it's the Labradoite I'm feeling or both energy signals together.
Thought maybe you could take a look and see if you can figure out things one way or another.

Hey, I am sorry to inform you that without a doubt the Moldavite in the necklace is not real. I see those exact same necklaces on eBay constantly, the "Moldavite" is likely just green bottle glass that has been melted down and molded to look that way. Genuine Moldavite isn't that color and doesn't have a smooth glossy surface. Even my smoothest pieces of Moldavite aren't that glossy, without a doubt it's just some form of glass in the necklace. Not to mention a necklace with that much genuine Moldavite in it would likely cost $1,000 or up. I see those exact necklaces on eBay all the time and they even have different color ones that have red pieces and claim it is Moldavite when clearly it isn't. I am sorry to inform you but it is definitely not genuine.

Go here to this link: http://cgi3.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...=czechminerals. There you will see at the bottom of the page where the person who runs Czechminerals on eBay (a genuine Moldavite dealer on eBay) shows two pieces of fake Moldavite. The second one at the very bottom of the page is a "Moldavite" ring that has the exact same type of counterfeit Moldavite set in the ring that is in your necklace. If you ever decide you want to buy some genuine Moldavite just let me know and I can suggest some legit dealers to you, unfortunately a lot of the stuff on eBay especially the jewelry is fake. But there are a few real dealers on eBay if you know what you're looking for.
Old 24-02-2013, 10:27 PM
Master
Thanks a lot Astrol Explorer, your input doesn't suprise me at all actually, I suspected as much in some ways. I expect moldivite to be lower vibration than labrodite but couldn't pick up that second tone so had my suspitions.
I may get some real stuff some day, but am not in a rush, I have some genuine Merlinite and it's so low I can hardly be in the same room with it, so I'm not in a real rush to force bonds with lower vibrating stones.
The neat thing about all this is there is many ways to accomplish what we wish, not merely one way. Spirit is giving me so many new insights and talents these days I don't need to add to the crystal collection to get more. lol
Thanks again, much appreciated!
Old 24-02-2013, 11:57 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrystalSong
Thanks a lot Astrol Explorer, your input doesn't suprise me at all actually, I suspected as much in some ways. I expect moldivite to be lower vibration than labrodite but couldn't pick up that second tone so had my suspitions.
I may get some real stuff some day, but am not in a rush, I have some genuine Merlinite and it's so low I can hardly be in the same room with it, so I'm not in a real rush to force bonds with lower vibrating stones.
The neat thing about all this is there is many ways to accomplish what we wish, not merely one way. Spirit is giving me so many new insights and talents these days I don't need to add to the crystal collection to get more. lol
Thanks again, much appreciated!

Actually Moldavite is one of the highest vibrational stones, to the point where it causes you to lose proper grounding. Some people can't work with it because of it's sheer raw power.
Old 25-02-2013, 01:31 AM
Likes2Read

I need to mention that it IS, in fact, quite an eye-catching necklace. Green is still a Heart Chakra color, if you do color therapy as well as crystal therapy, and that much Labradorite must surely provide a nice energy boost.

And silver boosts the daylights out of whatever stones it's paired with. Boy, did I find THAT out when I used silver-plated wire for the pendant I'm wearing. I had been wearing the same stone with a brass setting, which worked nicely, but my gosh what a boost my quartz sphere got from its new setting that contains silver.

So there are certainly metaphysical reasons to wear that necklace, along with the decorative ones. :)
Old 25-02-2013, 02:21 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Likes2Read
I need to mention that it IS, in fact, quite an eye-catching necklace. Green is still a Heart Chakra color, if you do color therapy as well as crystal therapy, and that much Labradorite must surely provide a nice energy boost.

And silver boosts the daylights out of whatever stones it's paired with. Boy, did I find THAT out when I used silver-plated wire for the pendant I'm wearing. I had been wearing the same stone with a brass setting, which worked nicely, but my gosh what a boost my quartz sphere got from its new setting that contains silver.

So there are certainly metaphysical reasons to wear that necklace, along with the decorative ones. :)

Unfortunately though there is nothing to boost with green bottle glass, it is pretty much dead according to all accounts of people who have been unfortunate enough to buy some. I can say that silver definitely does work with authentic stones very well. My Moldavite pendant has a pure sterling silver bell at the top of it, and my necklace is a pure sterling silver wheat chain. So the Moldavite energy gets very evenly distributed instead of it all going straight to my heart chakra where the pendant usually sits. It works very well with Moldavite since Moldavite works so well with all chakras, regardless of the fact it works the strongest with the upper 4 - heart, throat, third eye, and crown.
Old 25-02-2013, 02:26 AM
Master

Thanks a lot Likesto read and Astral Explorer! Its not a bright bottle green. Its mysterious but when held against the light its transparent almost.Its very light weight,lighter than glass.it seems to hold some secret within:)
Thank you both for your insights
Old 25-02-2013, 02:57 AM
Master
I really like using my moldavite for dream work... really helps my recall and the dreams are quite vivid and helpful.

Old 25-02-2013, 04:24 AM
Likes2Read

I have a small Moldavite (4.335 carats, or not quite 1 gram) in the box where I keep my working Tarot deck. I do a better job of being straightforward when I'm delivering news that, while the caller might not want to hear it, still needs to be said. As opposed to hemming and hawing and not quite getting the point across, which is always a risk when you try to break the news a bit TOO gently. Some things MUST be said, and the only way to say them is to SAY them. Having consideration for the caller's feelings is important, but so is being honest enough to say what the cards are showing, and that's something Moldavite DEFINITELY helps with.
Old 25-02-2013, 04:37 AM
Likes2Read

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astral Explorer
Unfortunately though there is nothing to boost with green bottle glass, it is pretty much dead according to all accounts of people who have been unfortunate enough to buy some. I can say that silver definitely does work with authentic stones very well. My Moldavite pendant has a pure sterling silver bell at the top of it, and my necklace is a pure sterling silver wheat chain. So the Moldavite energy gets very evenly distributed instead of it all going straight to my heart chakra where the pendant usually sits. It works very well with Moldavite since Moldavite works so well with all chakras, regardless of the fact it works the strongest with the upper 4 - heart, throat, third eye, and crown.
It's true that man-made glass isn't going to have the energies of a stone that comes from nature. But some people do color therapies that involve wearing or surrounding themselves with the colors that will boost a particular Chakra. For that therapeutic method, there'll be some benefit no matter if something is man-made or comes from Nature.

I have the same issue with one item I've made for my site, a Cherry Quartz donut. My other jewelry is natural semiprecious gems, but that Cherry Quartz (a manmade substance) came with a bag of mixed gemstone donuts. I found it so eye-catching that I HAD to make it into a pendant anyway -- and then I made a note on the listing that the Cherry Quartz item is manmade, not natural, but it could be good for color therapy.

Color therapy has its uses. I resonate more strongly toward using natural stones and color therapy combined, rather than just gathering items for the sake of their color, since the energies of natural stones pack an extra punch. And a stone like Moldavite REALLY packs an extra punch -- you get a lot of bang for your buck with that stone, that's for sure.
Old 25-02-2013, 05:33 PM
Master
I agree with Likes2read on the color therapy aspect and in fact have a very unusual stone in the exact same color range as the artificial moldavite that is a high level healer. I've used it to make cancer go bye-by and also on a possession case.

I don't mind that the Moldavite is artificial, it still feels great to wear due to all the Ladradorite. I often keep a small bag with other stones in it in my brassiere so can easily make up for anything missing in the necklace should I wish that. Often tho I'm in such an altered state anyway that wearing real moldivate in public would be a bad thing. lol I tend to go out with psi protection, aura protection and grounding stones instead. Having said that I still get people who see something going on above my head and bow to me regulalry. I'm told hats will help with that...?

Anyway, all that aside I recently got a small piece of Azeztulite, it's incredible. I have to limit time working with it due to it's vibrational rate, I'm not quite ready to go flying off to other deminsions with more than just my awareness just yet. Things start getting really weird when I hold this stone to my third eye for more than 1 minute.
Not sure how Moldavite compares with Azeztulite but until I can fully explore this stone I don't feel short changed by not having Moldavite.

Azeztulite
A rare and light bearing crystal, Azeztulite is a stone for the new age. Its extremely pure vibration, one of the most refined in the mineral kingdom, is attuned to the highest frequencies. It brings higher frequencies down to earth to aid spiritual evolution. This crystal expands your consciousness. If you are ready, it can lift your awareness and vibration to a higher level. As Azeztulite raises your vibrations, it helps you to give out a positive vibration to a higher level and as it raises your vibrations, it helps you to give out a positive vibration to others.

This crystal should be handled with care if you are not use to working in the spiritual realms or at high frequencies. The vibrational shift it induces is powerful and can have unpleasant side effects until it has been fully assimilated.

Healing at a physical level, this crystal treats cancer, cellular disorders and inflammations. It aids the chronically sick by revitalizing purpose and restoring the will. Most of Azeztulite's healing work is at the spiritual vibration, working on the chakra connections to higher reality and facilitating a vibrational shift.