Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 29-07-2011, 08:27 AM
midnightstar

Sapphire

Is it possible for a crystal to be shy? Reason for asking is for some reason my little piece of sapphire never says much. I've done one reading with it, but I had to push it for answers because it wasn't saying much, even though it had wanted to help with that particular reading.
Old 29-07-2011, 12:19 PM
Experiencer

Yes, most definitely!

Especially a sapphire.

They do not like to talk much but can accomplish a lot. You will not hear a life story from a sapphire, but if you are lucky, they might request to be nearer to a certain position. The energy of a sapphire is subtle, but has a profound impact on many people.

Clarity, seeing thru the fog, things make sense.

Think of it more as an enhancer that one to be used alone. It will help you understand her purpose.
Old 29-07-2011, 12:24 PM
midnightstar

My sapphire like being next to my piece of blue john without anyone on her other side, that normal for a sapphire? I've not had the sapphire long you see, only a few weeks.
Old 29-07-2011, 12:27 PM
Dawn

OnAPath
>The energy of a sapphire is subtle, but has a profound impact on many people.
Oh my gosh that is SO true!! BeautyDylan, she is SO right about that! I mean, lol you saw what happened between your amethyst and my colored glass here. Subtle but profound / powerful indeed!
Old 29-07-2011, 12:28 PM
midnightstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawn
OnAPath
>The energy of a sapphire is subtle, but has a profound impact on many people.
Oh my gosh that is SO true!! BeautyDylan, she is SO right about that! I mean, lol you saw what happened between your amethyst and my colored glass here. Subtle but profound / powerful indeed!

Dawn my amethyst was trying to make us all fall asleep this morning lol
Old 29-07-2011, 01:38 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by beautydylan
My sapphire like being next to my piece of blue john without anyone on her other side, that normal for a sapphire? I've not had the sapphire long you see, only a few weeks.

He feels claustrophobic. Yes. Sapphires often will want just one close "friend" but to have the ability to reach out to others to lend a hand if needed.

I'm getting the impression of a high school freshman that has just moved to a new town, and is walking into the first day of classes. Wide-eyed! The blue john is acting as the anchor, keeping him from running for the hills, showing him where his classes are. You have them in a very active room?
Old 29-07-2011, 01:45 PM
midnightstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnAPath
He feels claustrophobic. Yes. Sapphires often will want just one close "friend" but to have the ability to reach out to others to lend a hand if needed.

I'm getting the impression of a high school freshman that has just moved to a new town, and is walking into the first day of classes. Wide-eyed! The blue john is acting as the anchor, keeping him from running for the hills, showing him where his classes are. You have them in a very active room?

No, they live on a shelf in the office, we only go up there to get things down to use downstairs (the laptop lives downstairs)

My snow quartz though, for example, likes having everyone round her.
Old 29-07-2011, 02:13 PM
Master
Snow quartz? Blue john? I'm so intrigued! I'm just learning about all the rocks, stones and crystals~*

Old 29-07-2011, 02:17 PM
midnightstar

Interesting fact: Blue John can only be found in the Blue John mines in the UK, nowhere else in the world Castleton, Derbyshire to be exact
Old 29-07-2011, 02:19 PM
Master
Could we see some of your blue john, beautydylan? I would love that. Sure we all would, if possible~*