Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 28-07-2011, 12:57 PM
Dawn

It feels 'holy' - what do you think?

So, I was blessed to get some new rose quartz and carnelians in my life.
In less than 4 days of getting the rose quartz chunks, I felt nudged in spirit to lay them in a cirle. So I did.

However yesterday, and then again this morning, I felt nudge again to change it, to 'fine tune' this circle. Which included using several of my small tea cups and mini planters for the larger rose quartz chunks, some beach sand (yet it IS light blue, no you're not seeing things), and some carnelians in the sand.

This was the result.
(From the front.)

(From the back)

From the first time I put them all in a circle, I very much so felt that this was 'holy'. Not to use the word 'sacred' or 'divine'. "Holy" is the word that keeps coming to me.
SilverGirl has had a look and she says it makes her think of a mini Stonehenge.
Of course, with so much stuff I do that's spiritually nudged to do, I really have next to no idea why I made it.
Standing in front of it, I do feel sort of like I've gone through a really long winding path of a maze (I can't remember what they're called now, but you walk all round in a big circle on the ground, along this path until you get to the center of it) and this is where that path ends at. (Or at least, pauses at. There's still more to come on this path!)

So, what do you think of it? And it's totally okay if you don't pick up anything from it and just want to say 'Ohh! pretty!!' lol because I've done that too. *^_^*

Thanks for your curiousity!

edit - OMG! In the 'from the back' picture, lookie down by the basket! The little geode there, if you tilt your head to the right and look at it, it looks like a smiling face!!
(:

edit edit -
And now since I got 16 new tumbled little rose quartzes, they've been added as a third ring to this 'holy' place.

Last edited by Dawn : 28-07-2011 at 02:27 PM.
Old 28-07-2011, 01:29 PM
seahorse

Hey the minute i saw this the words "eternity spiral" came to my mind ! Googled it and here's a picture
Old 28-07-2011, 01:32 PM
seahorse

And the next minute the city of Atlantis
Old 28-07-2011, 01:54 PM
Master
Ty seahorse, those are astounding observations.

And dawn ~ the smilie face geode! O~M~G! That is so funny and amazing.

Old 28-07-2011, 02:17 PM
Dawn

Seahorse, lol still loving how you can post pictures around here, I see. And thank you!

You know, when I saw the necklace 'eternity spiral', my initial reaction (reaction, not something I even thought about) was like "DING! DING! DING! DING! ~*points at the picture emphatically*~".
I've really only had that reaction one other time. Thats' when I asked in the readings section about why the number 13 kept showing up (I mean, blatantly, impossible-to-miss, like a neon sign inches from your face sort of showing up). Someone posted only 2 words. October 13. That sent off the exact same reaction.
Some part of me is recognizing this like crazy, but isn't giving me any clues or hints about just WHY. (damned irritating!!)
It's going to be very interesting to see how this all plays out.

SilverGirl, lol!! Oh my gosh I know! It was right after I made the post to make this thread, I was looking back over the pictures and I noticed that clear as day. I half gasped, half laughed at seeing that!! 'EEEE! OH MY GOSH!! ~*points and giggles*~'
Old 28-07-2011, 02:49 PM
Deactivated Account

wow seahorse on the " eternity circle " and the picture of Atlantis !

Dawn, I think the word you were looking for is " labyrinth " where one walks in like a maze except it is not a maze, more like the eternity circle that seahorse had the picture of. There is something special to be said about walking a labyrinth, don't ask me what as I can't remember !

Dream Angel xx

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 28-07-2011, 03:16 PM
Dawn

Dream Angel, yes!

>There is something special to be said about walking a labyrinth, don't ask
>me what as I can't remember !
There is??
Old 28-07-2011, 03:18 PM
Master
I think it's a form of meditation, monks, nuns, other holies do this as a form of meditation. That's about all I know, and have seen photos of them. I'd love to do it some time, I just don't know where one is near me, lol.

Old 28-07-2011, 03:24 PM
Deactivated Account

I have a friend who makes her own labyrinth, on the beach, just a design in the sand and walks around and in it. Yes, Silvergirl, kind of like a meditation of sorts, but one is focusing on the walking, not the breathing . Like going internally as you walk the circle, going towards the center, then back out again...must be that you just let your thoughts wander with you.

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 28-07-2011, 03:27 PM
Master
Angel1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream Angel
I have a friend who makes her own labyrinth, on the beach, just a design in the sand and walks around and in it. Yes, Silvergirl, kind of like a meditation of sorts, but one is focusing on the walking, not the breathing . Like going internally as you walk the circle, going towards the center, then back out again...must be that you just let your thoughts wander with you.

O~m~g, that is brilliant! I could do that! This is just the idea I need. Ty Dream Angel. And your friend, thank her, too.