Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 28-06-2011, 09:05 PM
Master
Seahorse this book is fantastic http://www.amazon.co.uk/Crystals-Hea.../dp/0954756908

Every situation is an opportunity for healing, learning, growth and transformation.
Old 29-06-2011, 01:44 AM
Master
Topaz I'm getting that book it looks fantastic.
Spiritlite.
Old 29-06-2011, 11:34 AM
seahorse

Not if i get it first lol Topaz thank you so much ! (when i'll get my hands on it be sure i'll flood you with stoopid questions hahaha)
Old 01-07-2011, 07:08 AM
PEACE

A fantastic book is the crystal bible by judy hall and if you want to know more about the more unusual ones the crystal bible 2 xxxxx
Old 01-07-2011, 02:38 PM
seahorse

Oh man now i have to choose, if i buy all of'em my wife will divorce me lol. i bought a magazine about crystals, it had a little green obelisk-shaped quartz coming with it, now i know these are cheap and not of good quality but it worked ! I have some experience with prana and this thingie actually focus my energy, i held it like a pencil, pointed it at my palm and instead of the usual "tingling" i felt an intense thing like a sting !! This calls for more studying...
Old 01-07-2011, 04:13 PM
Deactivated Account

Lots of cool stories connecting with your crystals and two reference books too.

Just a bit funny though, how the title of the thread is super seven/ sacred seven and nothing is really said about it/ them !

so come on, what's it or what are the benefits of super seven/ sacred seven crystals ?

Is it one crystal or several ? Anyone have one ? don't tell me to google it , lol !

Dream Angel xx

silly seahorse, you don't buy all the crystals at once, you buy them gradually

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 01-07-2011, 04:25 PM
seahorse

Actually, 7 was a sacred mystical number for ancient Greeks. Pythagoras invented the music scales we use today, and each tone (essentially a frequency) is mathematically related to its higher and lower tones. Now sound is produced by a string's oscillations, producing vibrations in the air. When these meet a crystal they force it to vibrate accordingly. So what can happen when multiple harmonic frequencies vibrate a crystal ?
(I know BOOM lol)
"silly seahorse, you don't buy all the crystals at once, you buy them gradually"
And where's the fun in that (i love seeing my wife's face screaming @$%$# weirdo what useless things did you buy again ?!)
Old 01-07-2011, 04:26 PM
seahorse

I HATH ASCENDED AGAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
Old 01-07-2011, 04:46 PM
Deactivated Account

Higher and higher, so the song goes and so does seahorse ! Congrats !
cake looks delicious , are you going to share ?

Thank you for explaining about the msytical number 7. And I was just kidding about buying the crystals gradually, lol ! one cannot resist when they are ' speaking ' to you.
Have fun !!!

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 01-07-2011, 05:36 PM
Master
The crystal bible I have is great I think she wrote a book two of the crystal bible that I know is out.
Spiritlite.