Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 03-05-2014, 10:26 AM
Knower
Work with the Nuumite and tell us about it please! I've been interested in this stone and Labradorite for a while now
Old 03-05-2014, 02:57 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eudaimonia
Work with the Nuumite and tell us about it please! I've been interested in this stone and Labradorite for a while now

I love my Labradorite! We've been working together for a few months now - energy healing. I really feel like it's helped my natural abilities come out and strengthen. And I also feel like it boosts the energy flow.
Old 06-05-2014, 12:02 AM
Experiencer

Tonight I will sleep with my moldavite, rainbow moonstone, and my nuummite under my pillow. Everything else will still be in my headboard compartment. I'll update everyone later :)
Old 06-05-2014, 12:28 AM
Pathfinder
Healingcrystals.com has some very pretty Moonstones, plus you get a free clear quartz point when you order with them. Also, just a warning, sometimes people will advertize Opalite ad Moonstone, Opalite is bluish-clear with a really cool yellow shadow. It's a man-made stone.

Somebody else mentioned crystal grids, which given all the stones you have, that would be a great use for them. I like setting them up where they can catch sun/moonlight, but you can put them anywhere (preferably where no kids/animals can get at them).

And have you cleansed your horde? I find that ebay stones usually carry a lot of energy from the shipping process.

My picks: Kyanite, Sugilite, & Herkimer Diamond or Dream Quartz ;)
Old 06-05-2014, 12:47 AM
SpacePilot

Quote:
Originally Posted by kristyjnh
[...]crystal grids [...] you can put them anywhere (preferably where no kids/animals can get at them).
[...]

...Or the vacuum cleaner
Old 06-05-2014, 12:57 AM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpacePilot
...Or the vacuum cleaner
Okay, maybe not anywhere
Old 06-05-2014, 01:29 AM
Experiencer

I certainly have enough crystals for a crystal grid. What's the best recommended reading for this?
Old 06-05-2014, 02:52 AM
Pathfinder
Let me see...

https://www.crystalvaults.com/crystal-grids

http://www.healingcrystals.com/Infor...les_11662.html

They do also sell crystals on those sites, so I hope I'm not breaking any rules, but they have the best info I've found. Some very good tutorials and guides. I linked straight to the articles.