Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 29-07-2011, 02:18 PM
Master
Such childishness (I kid)...ahem...Dawn, that 1st picture of the chunk of rose quartz in the blue sand w/3 carnelians ~ I was just looking at it again this morning and I saw the carnelian inthe middle acting sooo like a little kid, playing hide and seek in the sand, the other two were having just as much fun. Do they know how NOT to have fun ever? Omg. So cute they are.

Old 29-07-2011, 02:54 PM
Dawn

lol Gabes, my goodness, that must've been one heck of a tantrum!! And yet your hubby understood you and married you anyway. Wonderful, wonderful man you have in your life. No two ways about it. ^_^

~*giggles*~ It's okay Seahorse and Smiling Guru. It's really, totally okay. ~*big hugs to both of you, with nothing but respect*~
It wasn't fun to hear (especially the reason behind why for this), but it's exactally what I needed, and I am sincerely grateful for it.
It helped remind me consciously of a very old and nasty grudge I had against myself from another past life. I've hated myself for that mistake and not let myself forget it since, to date, it seems to be about the worst thing I could've ever done. (Not taking a life, but simply not allowing to let a life go.)
It's been like dragging an anchor with me life to life. Been too shocked and angry on one side to do much else besides go 'What the h**l were you thinking?!?!?!?', and too 'I'm so sorry' on the other side to allow myself forgiveness at all between the two.
I really am truly grateful for having this brought up again, as you said, to face it and resolve it. (Even if I did need some healing help from a very dear Apache Tear and Blue Lace Agate to do so, and to finally forgive and fully release all of the guilt and anger and sadness at myself about this. Then to spend some quiet, comforting time in the presence of this lovely 'holy' circle.)
I do feel so much better, better than I have in quite a few lifetimes, and I really and grateful for it.
So, please, no worries about it. All of this was for a good reason, even if I did tantrum about it at the beginning and was not thrilled to learn about why I was upset about having this come back up into my present life to be dealt with. No one really ever likes having to face the remaining feelings from past mistakes, do they?

Silvergirl, lol Well the two who've been self appointed as my guardians sure do take their job seriously. Does that count?
Old 29-07-2011, 02:58 PM
Master
Smile

Quote:
Silvergirl, lol Well the two who've been self appointed as my guardians sure do take their job seriously. Does that count?

Well, how can any guardians that are that good looking NOT have fun?! I'm convinced the Carnelians can have fun no matter what they're doing!

Old 29-07-2011, 04:31 PM
Dawn

~*giggles*~ Good point!
Old 05-08-2011, 08:51 PM
Master
Holy, holy holy. I remember this

I remember going to church and everybody singing that song...Holy, holy, holy, lord god almight, and so on ~ It was beautiful. Especially when the choir drowned out all the lousy singers, lol.

Anyway, I thought that bringing this thread back up could help Dawn with your problems n miseries lately. Maybe walking the labyrinth or a reasonable facsimile thereof...

Love ya!

Old 06-08-2011, 12:26 AM
Master
Oh Dawn, where are you?

Old 06-08-2011, 07:59 AM
Dawn

~*big hugs*~ It's okay. I'm still around, just feeling ****** is all (growly, achy stomach and physically feeling weak) and not doing a lot, including posting here. Just sort of taking a step back from everything for a bit of a breather.
So no worries. And thanks for the suggestion.
Old 06-08-2011, 11:09 AM
Master
Dawn is your sacral chakra over active ??
If you would like a crystal healing or spiritual healing just pm me x

Every situation is an opportunity for healing, learning, growth and transformation.
Old 06-08-2011, 04:07 PM
Master
http://www.amazon.com/Psychic-Protec.../dp/0684835193

Great book about grounding and staying spiritually connected xx

Every situation is an opportunity for healing, learning, growth and transformation.