Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 04-08-2019, 07:06 AM
Experiencer

A future, where all suffering is cured, goes against our soul's desire to grow

God, and these heavenly beings, have the power to instantly heal humanity of their physical and mental suffering, regardless if it's a form of suffering that's the fault of the individual suffering, or suffering that's been inflicted by an external situation out of the person's control, such as developing cancer.

But, they don't heal humanity of their suffering, and many spiritual believers think it's for our personal learning and growth. So, they think god, and these heavenly beings, allow suffering for a very good reason. But, if they're allowing it for a very good reason, then why would they allow cures to be discovered for said suffering?

It seems to me they don't care about humanity, and they allow anything to happen. They don't intervene, and they just allow life to play out. So, it seems they don't allow suffering for any good reason. They allow it because they just don't care what happens one way or the other.

Also, in the future, it's possible all forms of suffering and illness would be cured. That would leave virtually no room for personal growth for our souls, since we grow through suffering. Spiritual believers say our souls are here to undergo suffering for the purpose of learning and growing. But, if that's so, then god, and these heavenly beings, allowing cures to be discovered, would defeat that purpose.

So, it seems to me we're not here for any grand purpose. We're just here, and we're allowed to go through anything, whether it be immense suffering, the curing of our suffering, being able to pursue our goals and dreams, or someone not being able to pursue her goal and dream of being a singer, since an unfortunate event happened to her, such as her permanently losing her voice.

By the way, it seems god, and these heavenly beings, don't even care about our talents, goals, and dreams because, if a talented singer permanently lost her voice, then they wouldn't heal her voice. But, I bet there'd be something in the future that would cure a permanently lost voice. In which case, it wouldn't be a permanently lost voice.

So, given there'd be a cure for this, it seems people are allowed to permanently lose their voice for no good reason either. It's allowed to happen because god just doesn't care. Also, if any given amazing talent was a gift from god, then why would he allow an amazing singer to permanently lose her voice? Wouldn't god be ensuring that she can pursue her talent?

Lastly, there are claims out there of spiritual healers, who are people who can heal others of their physical and mental ailments. But, the existence of these spiritual healers would contradict this whole idea that humans are allowed to go through suffering and illness for a very good reason. If it can all just be completely healed, then that defeats the whole purpose of learning and growing through suffering and illness.

Last edited by MattMVS7 : 04-08-2019 at 08:58 AM.
Old 04-08-2019, 07:25 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by MattMVS7
God, and these heavenly beings, have the power to instantly heal humanity of their physical and mental suffering, regardless if it's a form of suffering that's the fault of the individual suffering, or suffering that's been inflicted by an external situation out of the person's control, such as developing cancer.

But, they don't heal humanity of their suffering, and many spiritual believers think it's for our personal learning and growth. So, they think god, and these heavenly beings, allow suffering for a very good reason. But, if they're allowing it for a very good reason, then why would they allow cures to be discovered for said suffering?

It seems to me they don't care about humanity, and they allow anything to happen. They don't intervene, and they just allow life to play out. So, it seems suffering isn't allowed for any good reason. It's allowed because god, and these heavenly beings, just don't care what happens one way or the other.

Also, in the future, it's possible all forms of suffering and illness would be cured. That would leave virtually no room for personal growth for our souls, since we grow through suffering. Spiritual believers say our souls are here to undergo suffering for the purpose of learning and growing. But, if that's so, then god, and these heavenly beings, allowing cures to be discovered, would defeat that purpose.

So, it seems to me we're not here for any grand purpose. We're just here, and we're allowed to go through anything, whether it be immense suffering, the curing of our suffering, being able to pursue our goals and dreams, or someone not being able to pursue her goal and dream of being a singer, since an unfortunate event happened to her, such as her permanently losing her voice.

By the way, it seems god, and these heavenly beings, don't even care about our talents, goals, and dreams because, if a talented singer permanently lost her voice, then they wouldn't heal her voice. But, I bet there'd be something in the future that would cure a permanently lost voice. In which case, it wouldn't be a permanently lost voice. So, given there'd be a cure for this, it seems people are allowed to permanently lose their voice for no good reason either. It's allowed to happen because god just doesn't care.

As you show life is everything, take out all labels about life as life is and you see that everything in creation has a source that is affected by the whole, so yes solutions and sources are a part of the whole as one. Not one thing stands alone. There is no one god overseeing the totality of creation. God is the totality. The balance plays out in the order of the whole. Everything is a flowing dynamic of everything in that flow. So it’s all interconnected, dependent upon those things closest and furtherest away. And everything in between. The place of entry upon ones birth is again landing into what is. The place of suffering is also caused through the totality of that one point that created and brought that creation into being. The source of change, awareness and understanding flows in the same manner. It’s an interconnected web that links as one thing, many things, everything..

What your sharing is showing is the the idea of someone else who decided all these things.Your questioning because you’ve found your own loopholes in these views. It doesn’t weigh up. Why? Because they are beliefs..beliefs make life contradictory. Your own seeking finds the flaws.
Old 04-08-2019, 09:26 AM
Master

This is a domain where we choose by free will. As such, if we choose to be in alignment with the divine love energy in thought, word and deed, there is no problem. However, if we stagnate in illusion the resultant delusion causes suffering.

Our life, our choice

Old 04-08-2019, 09:54 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unseeking Seeker

This is a domain where we choose by free will. As such, if we choose to be in alignment with the divine love energy in thought, word and deed, there is no problem. However, if we stagnate in illusion the resultant delusion causes suffering.

Our life, our choice

It seems they just don't care about humanity then, since they don't intervene. If someone was suffering from an illness he couldn't will away, such as cancer, then that means he doesn't have the free will to rid of his cancer. If he wanted his cancer gone, then god, and these heavenly beings, wouldn't cure his cancer. There were forms of suffering in my life I had no choice but to endure that I wish I could just will away. The suffering I went through was mental. It was a devastating, emotional crisis, and it was a form of suffering where I could no longer see anything as good, beautiful, or worth living for.

Although I did use my free will to find therapeutic methods that would help ease my mental suffering and restore my joy, so I could get my life back again, it still took an extremely long time to recover from this devastating crisis. I was allowed to go through all that suffering for, apparently, no good reason, and it was just up to me, and my free will, to help myself. But, it would've been generous and loving if god, or these heavenly beings, instantly healed my mental suffering. So, you can see why this whole idea of Earth being a domain of free will, where god, and these heavenly beings, don't intervene, clearly depicts them as unloving beings.

I'll give another example that gives this depiction. In my example with the talented singer who permanently lost her voice, and it taking a miraculous healing to restore it, if she really wanted her voice back, so she could pursue her singing talent again, they wouldn't heal her voice, even though they have this miraculous healing power. That's like a big middle finger to her, and it's like saying to her: "I don't care about you, and I'm not going to restore your voice, even when I have the power to. Just use your free will to do something else with your life because you're not ever going to be a singer again."

Last edited by MattMVS7 : 04-08-2019 at 02:28 PM.
Old 04-08-2019, 10:10 AM
Master

personal sufferings

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattMVS7

It seems to me they don't care about humanity, and they allow anything to happen. They don't intervene, and they just allow life to play out. So, it seems they don't allow suffering for any good reason. They allow it because they just don't care what happens one way or the other.

By the way, it seems god, and these heavenly beings, don't even care about our talents, goals, and dreams because, if a talented singer permanently lost her voice, then they wouldn't heal her voice. But, I bet there'd be something in the future that would cure a permanently lost voice. In which case, it wouldn't be a permanently lost voice.

So, given there'd be a cure for this, it seems people are allowed to permanently lose their voice for no good reason either. It's allowed to happen because god just doesn't care. Also, if any given amazing talent was a gift from god, then why would he allow an amazing singer to permanently lose her voice? Wouldn't god be ensuring that she can pursue her talent?

Lastly, there are claims out there of spiritual healers, who are people who can heal others of their physical and mental ailments. But, the existence of these spiritual healers would contradict this whole idea that humans are allowed to go through suffering and illness for a very good reason. If it can all just be completely healed, then that defeats the whole purpose of learning and growing through suffering and illness.

Personal sufferings such as losing one's talented voice permanently can be very devastating . One can only sympathize in such a tragedy .

However I can say that at times from our limited viewpoints we may not be able to understand the grand schema of things .And that may lead us to misleading negative conclusions .

You may see umpteen people who have come up in life after personal tragedies of the scale u have in mind (e.g. Michel Schoomaker)

Also God has 1000 heads and 1000 hands ( Nobody should ask me whether i counted that and why only 1 hand for 1 head - it's allegorical to denote vastness of God) . He may reveal himself through others (including this writer) . So there is strong case to be faithful and keep strong faith on people (especially selfless unconcerned with your wealth/ body ). You never know right faith on right person at right time can heal your pains .
Old 04-08-2019, 08:51 PM
Master

Suffering is relative. As I write this many examples that seem to contradict that statement come to mind ... Still, suffering is emotions triggered in us by our perceptions.

Suffering isn't necessary, but it is unavoidable as long as we have perceptions and we have emotions.

The degree of suffering is relative to the scale of suffering we're exposed to. Reducing the overall amplitude of suffering will increase our sensitivity to suffering, and previously negligible suffering might become major suffering (e.g. this apple is bitter, what a tragedy !!!).

We can fathom neither this Universe, nor the elusive multi-verse with our limited intellect, and embryonic intuition, but we ca try to ask the appropriate questions (toward our inwards) about why we are here now, what we should do here now, and heed the answers we get (from our inwards only).

By the way, how important is for you the suffering of your dream characters?
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.

Last edited by inavalan : 04-08-2019 at 10:05 PM.
Old 04-08-2019, 09:51 PM
Master
It angers me that there's suffering going on in the world. I can't help but be angry at god for allowing it to happen. Why god?. Any answers?.
Old 04-08-2019, 09:53 PM
Master
A future where all suffering is cured would be paradise on earth. My personal utopian dream and the one thing I would ask of god is to heal all suffering. Amen
Old 04-08-2019, 10:02 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by utopiandreamchild
It angers me that there's suffering going on in the world. I can't help but be angry at god for allowing it to happen. Why god?. Any answers?.
Be careful with anger, even when you believe to be justified!

ALL our thoughts and emotions generate thought-forms that remain attached to us (our essence / soul). Those though-forms materialize likewise situations.

Your anger may, or may not, push you to act toward alleviating some suffering, but it will attract and materialize situations that create more anger.

Anyway, do whatever YOU can do to ease suffering, and think less about what others, including God, don't do and should be doing.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 04-08-2019, 10:10 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by inavalan
Be careful with anger, even when you believe to be justified!

ALL our thoughts and emotions generate thought-forms that remain attached to us (our essence / soul). Those though-forms materialize likewise situations.

Your anger may, or may not, push you to act toward alleviating some suffering, but it will attract and materialize in situations that create more anger.

Anyway, do whatever YOU can do to ease suffering, and think less about what others, including God, don't do and should be doing.
Your right. It's best to be positive about things. Negativity isn't good or helpful. But I just had to vent my anger towards god for not being the good Samaritan in this case.. " No To Suffering " THANKS god!. You are eternally in my prayers those whom are suffering. I can't help but feel your pains. All things bright and beautiful. All creaters great and small. All things bright and beautiful. The Lord god made them all. Amen.