Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 22-11-2013, 12:00 AM
BlueWolf34

Deep inner sense of son passing over

I would like to share with you the deep rooted dread I have lived with for so long. My son is 16, since he was a tiny baby I have had a very strong feeling he would pass over to the spirit world at a young age. It's a feeling I have never been able to shake off and it's haunted me deeply. I don't know where this feeling comes from - I would like to ask others here if they have an opinion on this or an experience to share that would help me get this right in my own head?
When Michael was a baby I had no post natal depression and he
Never suffered any near fatal illnesses or accidents to cause this feeling in me. It's just always been there, just as strongly as other feelings I've had over the years which have often materialised ... Sometimes I'm shown things as (I believe) a little heads up about something not so pleasant about to happen so as not to alarm me too much when a unhappy time lies ahead. I've been aware of spirit since I was a very young girl and have been shown things ahead of time that have come into existence - I'm talking about upsetting things as well as positive. I have this strong feeling my son will pass
Old 22-11-2013, 12:01 AM
BlueWolf34

At age 17 ... Just can't shake it ... He is now 16 and of course as the months pass by the feeling never leaves me - please offer your thoughts xx
Old 22-11-2013, 12:02 AM
BlueWolf34

Maybe it's something I carried over from
A past life?
Old 11-12-2013, 03:16 PM
Experiencer
Hi BlueWolf34,

I have had visions of unpleasent things to come too. And those too did happen some time later. Those things were given to me for a reason. It all became clear to me when those things had passed long ago.

So, for one thing, if or when it happens it will not surprise you too much. You have had time enough to prepare yourself for that.

I can understand it must be sometimes very difficult to live with such things in your mind. But be aware that God knows such things as well. So you are not alone in this knowledge. Maybe you are now learning how to stand tall with such knowlegde.
Knowing how to do this brings you closer to God.

Life is much deeper then we all seem to understand on this earth plane.

I also think that 'knowing' this will give you a different kind of relationship with your child then most other.
It will make you question even more what you do it for, who this child really is, and what God has meant with your child's life.

So why would you worry? Do you doubt if your child will live on? Do you doubt if there is an afterlife at all?
Do you think all your efforts will be in vain, for nothing? I don't think so.

Personally, I think your child will be going back to the afterlife to continue it's evolution overthere. I think you should give your child all the love you have so it has had all it could get before it went back to the afterlife.
There is nothing to be sad for. But of course that is easier said then done. I know how it feels when someone close to you dies. It doesn't happen everyday.

Maybe you should try to get more understanding about the afterlife and why we are here.
Those are my thoughts, anyway.

Aren't you interested to know who your child really is now that you know this? Do you talk a lot while you still have the chance?

Take care,
Mogenblue

Last edited by mogenblue : 11-12-2013 at 04:49 PM.
Old 11-12-2013, 10:58 PM
Deactivated Account
I can't help but think I saw this on another post? Or perhaps it was something similar.

I used to be so certain I would have only a short time in this lifetime before I passed on. I thought about all the things I would not experience and it used to eat me alive. Come to find out, it was past-life related deaths that both my twin soul and I were having to heal from and that distress was multiplied by two. It wasn't pleasant but we overcame it. Then I heard recently from a spirit guide I believe that I've had a handful of past lives in a row that were all brief, so it seems only natural that I would assume this life will follow the same pattern. However, I know I will live a long life this time around.

For you, it could possibly be a past life (or several) that are surfacing where you lost a child leading you to believe it would be happening again, or it could be your subconscious is preparing you for the possibility that it would happen again. However, I think its only likely its the latter if you get to a point where you reach a point of acceptance (IMO). To me, it seems more like it could be past-life related and I tell you.........issues and grief carried over from past lives can feel almost exactly like they are in this one.
Old 11-12-2013, 11:26 PM
livingkarma

If you want to look this up, the term is "Thanatophobia" ...
It could be you have attached your fear of death onto your son ...
Hope this helps ...
Old 05-01-2014, 04:58 AM
aboutwhatmatters

When I was young, I thought I would die young myself ... not because I envisioned my death, but because I couldn't envision my adult future. All these decades later, here I still am :)

I think it's possible you could be right, and also very possible that you aren't.

In the case of a soul who planned to die young, my understanding is that there would be an agreement among all the souls who were to incarnate together that this would happen. In that case, I would think you might feel more peaceful about it. So the past-life memory seems like perhaps the most probable explanation.

I've also read about 'exit windows' ... that typically we each plan a handful of times when we could go, and then we choose to take them or not.

Are you in touch with yours guides at all? Have you been able to ask for guidance about this?

Thinking good thoughts for you to be able to move out of fear and into love :)
Old 06-01-2014, 12:36 AM
Guide
I can only imagine how you must feel, being a mother myself the thought of anything happening to your children is the worst thing in the world. And i sincerely hope for you it is just a fear or something from a past life. I beleive i have brought something from a past life and in my case its always there no matter how many times iv tried to rid myself of it it hasnt gone. I know that having kids is a constant worry in itself, my mum still worries when me and my siblings are on a night out and we are all over 25 and u do fear the worst. It does sound more that it would be something from a past life. I have been studying astrology and i read something about carrying something from a past life it being a wound that never heals, i think it was the planet chiron and where its placed in your chart. I will c if i can find where i read about it. I do believe in astrology i know not everyone does but a few month back i read something about indigos that have their moon in sagittarius will have a child that will have kidney problems or something else i cant remember, i have moon in sag and my son has neuphrotic syndrome which is of the kidneys.
Old 06-01-2014, 12:56 AM
LostGirl93

My little brother passed away at the age 16 from cancer. I spent the last year of his life dreading his inevitable end. I was depressed almost all the time. It was not how I wish I had been during that time. Please, don't dwell on this. Don't obsess over the possibility of losing someone. Enjoy each and every day you have.