Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 11-11-2013, 06:27 AM
Knower

Do Departed Souls Assist Us?

I often hear spirits are looking over us. What exactly does this mean? Do they assist us? Do they really protect us? Say someone was about to harm you, is there anything they could do besides watch?
Old 11-11-2013, 08:05 AM
Master

Energy, intent, will, they can be everything and they can be nothing to us.
yes, they can assist us, they can help us, and they can hurt us. Just like while we were alive, simply now in the nonphysical. (which never sounds as simple as it is )
I am a spirit guide myself for a younger child. I can easily comb her energy field and help her with maintanence- which allows that energy that would hinder/weaken us to be dispersed. If someone, for example, was about to harm the child I and the rest of her guidance team and her higher self dictates us to help her, we wouild take several courses of action based on our own abilities and energy force. Mine is a manipulated force- meaning that one can feel my flame as having a special gentleness to it, like a giant petting an ant sort of image. My specialty is protection- shielding, as I come from a shield dragon background. This combination allows me to form an energy shield around her which I have not tested the range of yet- the most I currently know of was
1) when I first discovered my ability while in a trance, my sister attempted to surprize me by jumping on top of me... she was thrown off the trampoline, and came back up sobbing and fists pounding on the shield until I woke up and noticed. and
2) when the child I guide fell from her treehouse and I used a shield to prevent major damage to her head, as that's how she would've landed, with the instruction from her higher self (you have to recall at this point that time is an energy that can be altered if one knows Wakati or another time energy current willing to put things on pause for a bit. She escaped with no injuries and her mother finally agreed that I wasn't just a figment of the child's imagination as she had witnessed it. (can you imagine that )
other spirits have other limits, energetic amounts, tendencies and energies. we tranform over time as we are all infinite beings with infinite possibilities, with eternity to exist in.
I've also seen guides at work as well and been told of others witnessing my own present with me. Spirits guide us, look over us sometimes. Other times, it is spirits that we intercept from causing havoc in others lives, all is up to our higher selves and how we respond to any given situation, along with the life we are in. I've seen spirits curled up trying to heal and I've seen them shooting for the stars. We're all spirits- just some of us have a third dimension casing around us so we can experience and grow, or for any number of other reasons.

Project Spirit has set up a energy channel for anyone who needs it. We have it touch down in each country, and net outwards in them. You can access energy from this channel simply by intending to tap into it. Pm me if you'd like more info.

http://www.kindspring.org/
Old 11-11-2013, 08:05 AM
Master

accidentally double posted

Project Spirit has set up a energy channel for anyone who needs it. We have it touch down in each country, and net outwards in them. You can access energy from this channel simply by intending to tap into it. Pm me if you'd like more info.

http://www.kindspring.org/
Old 11-11-2013, 02:56 PM
Master

I believe guarding angels help us . I have scene and been helped by mine a few times . I am not sure that a departed soul can do much more than to let us know there ok and are and off to higher astral planes .
Old 11-11-2013, 04:20 PM
livingkarma

What I do know about my departed loved is they allow me to know they are still w/me ...
What more could I ask for than their love & support ...
I've always been guided by synchronicities ...
Old 11-11-2013, 10:05 PM
Master

Absolutely. In essence, they want us to be happy.

Remember, departed souls can see the whole picture of what is going on and so they are around, and some more sensitive feel their energies, or even see.

With my great-uncle whom I recently met, he was a twin and died many years ago, long before his twin. The biography of the twin's brother said he sensed his presence often, as twins are wont to do. So, when my great-uncle appeared I asked him about this and he said that he was there with his twin, trying to help him.
Old 14-11-2013, 12:58 AM
LadyImpreza1111

Yup. Spirits watch over people all the time. They don't even necessarily have to be their spirit guide either. For example, a guy could be walking home totally intoxicated after dark and could be surrounded by spirits ensuring he makes it back safely.
Old 20-11-2013, 09:06 PM
Experiencer
They can help you think for example. Sometimes it's like ideas tumble over each other to get your attention. That might well be a situation when spirits are making contact with you, to open up your mind in certain areas.

They can also help you in avoiding bad situations, but on the other hand, they are not there to live your life for you. So they may help you to a certain extent, but also respect your "need" to experience life as it is. Because that is how you really learn.

You are here on earth to learn and to internalize that wisdom so it becomes your property. That goes by falling and standing up again.
Spirits of Light know that. That is how they themselves became a Spirit of Light.

Regards,
Mogenblue
Old 22-11-2013, 06:27 AM
Seeker

I recommend reading the book "Everyday Karma." It will answer many of your questions on this subject.