Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 04-01-2019, 11:41 PM
traceyacey12

What happens when you feel complete within yourself in romance?

Hi, to repost the question:

What happens after you feel complete on a soul level in romance? Is there a relationship that comes about? What does the relationship look like?

Old 05-01-2019, 06:35 AM
Deactivated Account
Hi traceyacey12!

Are you asking what happens next after you're done with romance? (sorry English is not my native tongue and my head sometimes explodes whenever it wants to)
Maybe nothing but holy feeling as if you finally became God?
Maybe it's not even a relationship any more since relationship in definition involves peoples' interests which often favor some group over others and cause karma?

I don't know. Some say there's no romance in TF relationship but mine has involved tons in it. My TF and soulmate connection is at 5D only, so it has no time and space...meaning, my TF really does act like we meet each other for the first time in every second and me being his first love or something. It is funny tho. It never gets old. So, to answer your question (as I understand it), I myself at least never feel complete or satisfied with it since it certainly doesn't work as a commodity to consume at 5D and as I've just said, everything there is fresh & new...it (being loving, romantic, whatever) is just like breathing I think. Some believe romance and holiness can't coexist, but everything happens in a right way in 5D and my TF relationship is , just like many others', indeed divine. He really feels like what 3Dme can imagine as God.

And also contrary to some popular belief, the majority of my soulmate connection involves zero romance. Zero. Nada. It's not because I try not to have any romance with them since I've got my twin, but they are really my bigger or younger brothers in nature that I really don't control any feelings toward them and just accept this natural relationship. As long as the connection is at 5D, I make no effort to make any of it romantic nor platonic (holy, divine etc. Think God only gives them to me). Don't even need these concepts nor use my head to understand. I just feel it and enjoy the relationship as it is.

Why can romance be bad that you need to get rid of it eventually? (though I don't know if you see it useless in your (or people's) spiritual development or anything like that! this is just a general question)
I know many people indulge in romance in a very destructive way and some even worship it (or some don't know it can be real. They think it's a mere fantasy!) but it's just good as it is IMO. It's like saying food shouldn't taste when you got both female and male in this world, which certainly serves as seasoning. Of course you don't wanna get sick because you eat something wrong or not good! But hey, why don't you explore it before judging? You may see no boundary nor any limit in it as I do.

Last edited by LonLon : 05-01-2019 at 10:20 AM.
Old 05-01-2019, 10:18 AM
Master
If you truly feel complete you are ready for a great relationship because you aren't needy anymore.
Old 05-01-2019, 08:59 PM
traceyacey12

Hi, desire has returned. I was feeling complete, but in an unpleasant way. Thanks for your responses.
Old 06-01-2019, 02:09 AM
Deactivated Account
Cool. Hope everything works well for you.
I just wanted do say, when I was talking about my soulmate experiences above that many people many not ask;

What happens next when you feel complete within yourself in friendship?

Unless you really really need to be alone or something, you know.
so pretty much the same goes for romance! If you've got gender, why not experience it?
Old 06-01-2019, 10:16 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by traceyacey12
Hi, to repost the question:

What happens after you feel complete on a soul level in romance? Is there a relationship that comes about? What does the relationship look like?

If you would really feel complete and be at that level you'd love everyone equally and there would be no special someone or a romantic love interest any more. Anything else is karma and materialism and conditioning. That's not to say they are wrong (!) but if you'd feel complete on ''a soul level'' you'd be enlightened!