Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 26-05-2015, 01:02 AM
Ascender
Thanks Scarlett, and please don't take this personal. Again this is just my opinion. So yes, I am not limiting at all. Actually that's why I don't like all this categories, not only because of the label but IMHO, they are limiting by themselves. Yes ofcourse we need to put names at things so we can communicate with each other. Soul Connection for example, I think that's a great way to describe this connections, without limiting numbers about how many one can have, and without degrees of development, without expectations, just energetic connections between two souls.
Old 26-05-2015, 06:57 AM
Deactivated Account

Yes totally agree, I'm with you there :)
Old 29-05-2015, 12:41 AM
goingone

Quote:
Originally Posted by WakinUp
Good thinking... as to the "labels" I would suggest looking up the 7 levels of SCs... Soul Mates are 2 on the scale, TFs higher and Twin Rays the highest. Soul Mates are EEEEEASY... I have met a couple and I feel completely at ease with them. In fact, one of them is the only person I have been able to talk about this with... Realizing which type of SC you are experiencing can help you to deal with it, especially when you are having a higher level and incredibly challenging experience. ....
Are you sure knowing that right now TF renamed to twin ray will help you go through something????

You know, when people were afraid of something they created religion. Now Twin whatever was created to describe something nobody knows but impressed.

I think there are different connections. I always knew when my lawyer sent me email, I saw him in my mind before I checked emails. but I never knew when his secretary send me a statement! He's not my soul connection. I'm just sensitive. But there is something bigger.

I think it's just about luck and courage how connected people can unite if they want. It's just same for anybody else without connections. Only emotional load bigger. If you manage to overcome all ordeals, you'll be rewarded with perfect soul match so to say, nobody knows what it is. Otherwise, there's no obligation, no help, all is up to you.
Old 29-05-2015, 09:09 PM
Pathfinder

Goingone, I was told about the Twin Ray connection in a channeled reading. I hadn't considered it before that. The reading was quite intense for the woman who did the reading. If you find someone who can communicate with your guides and Ascended Masters it could clear up a lot of confusion.
Old 30-05-2015, 01:36 PM
goingone

what is funny, scary funny, that he was your age when it happened, and I crossed half a planet to the place I met him

Overall, I'm fine. I don't believe somebody can help me but the woman in a mirror
Old 01-06-2015, 08:53 PM
Pathfinder

Yes GG go internally first, don't give your power away seeking externally. I am told we crossed more than this planet, too. Getting some vital information and instructions did help me to finally stop resisting and bob up out of a long period of super frustration and move Up a great deal. Good things are happening, and I am feeling a lot better consistently. Getting some real raving blasts of energy too... My Mojo is definitely tuned up and roaring again!
Old 02-06-2015, 01:39 AM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by WakinUp
feels like a tadpole squirming in my chest...

Just wanted to say I liked that description!
Old 02-06-2015, 06:10 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by DejaVU
Just wanted to say I liked that description!

Hahah thanks DJV... I liked it too. And in deja vu fashion, you're not the first to say they liked my tadpole imagery! I wrote a line in a song "...a thought squirms like a tadpole in a fist" and a guitar player said he could feel it when he first heard the line... heh. I must disclose that Robert Plant was surely the one who "planted" that image in my subconscious with his line "With a tadpole in a jar" but by the time I figured that out I liked my line too much to change it. Like musicians like to say, There's Nothing New...