Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 07-01-2015, 11:29 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astral Jane
wow I am surprised you have not felt the kundalini yet. I thought it was unavoidable. It happened so fast with me, that's partly why I needed a spirit-assistant for a while, who could tell me what was happening and that it was happening to twin too. But the communication wasn't that clear you know, it was kind of a clairsentience, so I thought SC was going thru the same thing only a little later. But found out she wasn't, I don't know if she ever did eventually. But I think it's pretty much inevitable, having all your chakras open and your DNA re-arrange, it's just part of the package.
Well I hope you can use it to your advantage to read about the process and feel a bit in control of it.

The closest thing I had was shortly after I found out about Rhea. One night I was sitting on the couch watching TV when I got overwhelmed with this energy that was so intense, I had to curl up into a fetal position and lie there while this lasted a while. My wife asked me what was wrong and I said I was just overly tired.

But it was not that coil spring from root to crown I have read about. It was more like the waves of energy that I had been feeling from head to toe that lasted a few seconds out of the blue, but this one was like 100X more powerful. Like a love almost too intense to handle. But I never had any of those clairvoyant moments or feelings of bliss. If that was the khundalini, it just didn't happen like I had read it would. Though I have been having all the pre-Khundalini symptoms.

Two years ago my medium friend from Australia and I were talking over facetime one day and out of the blue he asked me if I had ever heard the term. I said no, he told me to look it up. I did because my friend said he's gone through it twice. So I figured he wanted me to read about what happened to him. But now in hindsight, I think its because he saw this happening to me down the road. He hints at things but doesn't spoil the plot to the movie if you know what I mean.
Old 07-01-2015, 11:45 PM
LiveInTheNow

Well for me at least it was not that neat "root to crown" thing either. It's usually more messy than that ... some chakras get impacted and not others, you have periods with and periods without etc... I guess you can feel a continued and smooth flow only when very well-balanced which is rarely the case at the beginning. Again I'm no expert in this and overall I'm pleased that the extreme sensations of the beginning subsided and thibgs got more manageable now so dont feel like it "has to" happen, or you did something wrong etc...
Old 08-01-2015, 12:06 AM
Suspended

Quote:
I then began learning about chakras but still don't understand the connection between what happened and my tf. I would love to know what it meant or why it happened.

Maverick, the twinsoul connection is one of those traumatic or powerful events that can trigger kundalini or chakra openīngs - it certainly did with me.

A quote by a famous Yogi:

Quote:
The chakras are the centres of inner consciousness located in the middle of the subtle body and are attached to the spinal cord. The chakras are normally knotted, it is the awakened Kundalini that unknots each of them as she rises from centre to centre. Kundalini ascends through the spinal column. A chakra is also called lotus (padma). "But as the subtle body penetrates and is interfused with the gross body, there is a certain correspondence between these chakras and certain centres in the physical proper." Normally quiescent, as we said, when the chakras are active we have the feeling that it is happening in our own body. I remember once during a meditation I felt as though my head were knocking at the ceiling quite some five metres above my head! It was only later that I learned it was the Kundalini. Others feel the action of the Force in different ways.
Old 08-01-2015, 01:54 PM
Ascender
I have a question. how can you tell if you had a heart chakra orgasm? I read that usually from the root chakra it only goes up to the one that is somewhat opened, but I was wondering if any of you had heart chakra orgasm and how would you describe it