Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 09-07-2014, 06:55 PM
shinofra

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norligh
Thank you but more importantly I am SO glad those words helped you keep your intention high. Listen- I am so not a "know it all" who is perfect, lolol. I kinda do "know" stuff but I don't always practice what I share {not preach- I never mean to preach!} I sure am glad this worked for you :) It DOES work when we are not afraid to try it.

Today for me must be a day of strong intention. Later maybe I will share what my "wall" is right now. I feel blocked and am trying to get through it. It is all about intention, truth, and belief though. Ugh, right? :)

I hope you continue to see your TF around town and soon you will have a chat with him ;)

No problem!! Yes, it definately worked for me in this instance. I will carry on with this. I knew as soon as I read what you wrote yesterday that it was the right thing to do. I said straight away didn't i? :)
And yes, a chat more than 10 mins long would be amazing!! :)
Hope you can get through your wall norligh!! X x
Old 09-07-2014, 07:06 PM
shinofra

Quote:
Originally Posted by durgaa
Yes, l know what you mean. These days l usually bump into her in a certain shop. And quite often l get energy hitting me when l go in. Also, there are loads of little signs and before l see her l will bump into women who look like her. l've rated these other women [l call them her doubles] from 1-4 or something like that. Shortly after l will bump into her unexpectedly. l think these places are like Twinsoul Hotspots that have been arranged or created behind the veil, either through our Souls agreement or just ourselves - perhaps at an astral level before they manifest here. Most things that happen to us [especially those that seem orchestrated are planned in advance on those other planes, l believe]. We're mostly unconscious at the physical level [most people] and l doubt we make much happen consciously - l think about meeting her most days but it never happens until it's mean't to, l think. Possibly, though, it might take time to manifest, so l'm not positive about this stuff.... Anyway, it makes life a bit more interesting lol.
l haven't seen mine for about a month, too, so perhaps your post was well-timed and l'll bump into her soon [ this seems to be cyclic for me; like every 3-4 weeks usually - it all seems planned as well, l'd liketo know where the hell she disappears to every 3 weeks though lol]. Before seeing her l normally see a series of numbers like 444. Whenever l've heard her name shouted out 3 times she always appears.

Weird what you say about the double. I wouldn't say he has a double as such, but something came to my mind when I read what you said, I hadn't really thought of it before. But, when I was looking for my twin on facebook, he's not on there, but I came accross a girl with his surname and her profile pic was a wedding pic of her and a guy that looked like my twin. I had to look further, *stalker alert right?!!* and anyway it wasn't him. I don't know him or the girl. But it seems they must live around here somewhere, I've seen the guy that looked like him twice when on nights out, I've never seen him before, then I liked a bands page and he's in this band which I didn't realise until after. I saw him before I saw my twin at a street festival a week or so back.
Today bizarrely a friend from my childhood was tagged in a photo with him!!

Also my twin looks like a character in a soap opera and he's got a prominant storyline at the mo, and watching it is like looking at him *swoon* tee hee hee
Old 09-07-2014, 07:29 PM
Suspended

Yeah shinofra, the synch's are incredible lol.
l found the only pic of her with arms around some guy [like we do in dreams sometimes], and her comment on this pic was posted on my birthday. Another post which had some relevance was posted on the 19th at 19:19 [not quite sure what that means. l think it's a new beginning because she'd just started her business around then]
l can't believe you mentioned a soap, because l've been following a particular double of her's in a UK soap for years. A friend recorded it once and even he had to look twice - and this double was wearing the exact same clothes as twin too!!
l'm sure Spirit [or whatever you like to call it] is using them to show me what she's getting up to in real life - l just haven't got the hang of it yet lol - or probably l've just lost the plot lol.
Old 09-07-2014, 07:34 PM
shinofra

Ha, well I hope mines not tryna tell me what mines up to, it's a current murder story line in the soap!! :) hahaha!!

Here's a link to angel number 19, don't know what you think about: http://sacredscribesangelnumbers.blo...er-19.html?m=1
Old 09-07-2014, 07:56 PM
Suspended

Thanks for the link. l don't normally take these angel things seriously, but that interpretation was spot on. l believe she is probably separated from he husband now [who she called a 'piece of sh*t and l haven't seen her with him for ages] and the new career or business. So, it's definitely a whole new start for her - it all fits.
The part about a 'soul mission' made me laugh.... spot on lol.

Quote:
Your angels ask that you have a positive and optimistic attitude about your life purpose and soul mission
Old 09-07-2014, 08:02 PM
shinofra

Yeh I like these ones, when I have the urge to visit the site following a number it's generally spot on. :)
I said before on someone else's post I seem I have similar scenarios as you and one flame.
Another tick haha!!
Old 11-07-2014, 12:00 PM
shinofra

I'm telling you guys. Positive thinking is the way to go. I posted this yesterday following a positive thought if I'm going to see my twin this week. And I saw him yesterday, I hadn't seen him since may. Following that I decided I should have been more specific and thought all last night and this morning that I was going to see him and speak to him at some point this week. You know what I believed it too. Which is key I believe.

I'm in work today feeling greeeaaaat today. Popped out if work on am errand. And I'm walking around town, sun is shining, I'm feeling happy as anything. I walk around a corner and I get the feeling that I'm gonna talk to him today again.

Boom I see his face through the crowds, I'm thinking of my god it can't be him that's just too weird but no it is, we talk hello how you doing etc!!! Bonkers!!! Can't believe I'm actually manifesting this stuff?! Way too coincidental!!!!

THINK POSITIVE GUYS!!!!!!
Old 11-07-2014, 12:46 PM
shinofra

Thing is I figured that the next time I'd see him, I'd be confident and cool as.... Now that I've learnt all this. Reality, as soon as our eyes locked and I thought s**t we are gonna talk here, I became a gibbering wreck. I managed to look good and comfident, I think, with what I said. But sweaty?!! Haha I was shaking and everything.... Jeeeez what's wrong with me?!!
Old 11-07-2014, 12:59 PM
Norligh

You've even convinced me more, lol! Good for you! I'm happy to read this. It's no coincidence :) You do have to believe it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinofra
I'm telling you guys. Positive thinking is the way to go. I posted this yesterday following a positive thought if I'm going to see my twin this week. And I saw him yesterday, I hadn't seen him since may. Following that I decided I should have been more specific and thought all last night and this morning that I was going to see him and speak to him at some point this week. You know what I believed it too. Which is key I believe.

I'm in work today feeling greeeaaaat today. Popped out if work on am errand. And I'm walking around town, sun is shining, I'm feeling happy as anything. I walk around a corner and I get the feeling that I'm gonna talk to him today again.

Boom I see his face through the crowds, I'm thinking of my god it can't be him that's just too weird but no it is, we talk hello how you doing etc!!! Bonkers!!! Can't believe I'm actually manifesting this stuff?! Way too coincidental!!!!

THINK POSITIVE GUYS!!!!!!
Old 11-07-2014, 01:12 PM
shinofra

I'm telling you it's so odd but i think the believing is key, and I guess it's because I believe in the connection. If you're half heartedly thinking it then it ain't gonna happen.

But i knew, I just had that feeling this morning tat it was gonna happen and moments before just like yesterday, my mind kinda skipped to that i was about to see him.

But believe me I couldn't believe my eyes when he was actually standing there in front of me. It's all I could do to stop myself saying out loud what the actual flup.

I wonder if he knew beforehand too? I wonder how it works in that respect.

But whatever is putting this together is teasing me. Very literally giving me wgR I asked. And not a penny more.