Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 05-08-2012, 12:40 AM
Loving_Soul

Lol so we are heathens? Thought so - I'm ok with this - do I still get to keep my wings
Old 05-08-2012, 12:42 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loving_Soul
Lol so we are heathens? Thought so - I'm ok with this - do I still get to keep my wings

You have wings too????
Old 05-08-2012, 12:45 AM
Loving_Soul

Quote:
Originally Posted by gypsymystique
You have wings too????

Sure do Hun - I know you do too I actually have an angel awakening tattooed on my back - a full back piece that has evolved over the last few years - it begun to take shape when I met my love - not that I knew the relevance of it all back then lol I sure do now
Old 05-08-2012, 01:30 AM
SerpentQueen

Quote:
Originally Posted by shamanslave
[IMG][/IMG]

Well, that looks official!
Old 05-08-2012, 02:15 AM
darkness

I agree with you shaman, can you please tell more about this? Why it happens or how to escape it?
Old 05-08-2012, 02:47 AM
sesheta

To shamanslave

I find your theory to be very sad

I do agree that nobody is ever our 100% match - and I don't think most of us find this - even with our TF (actually, ESPECIALLY with our TF, lol!) They are more like our mirrors; sometimes our opposite....but they are there to balance us. Maybe that is the point - for two people to come together as each other's counter-balance, and that is what creates the happiness....
As for the points about dating, etc....personally I find no part of that process "suffering" - when I am getting ready to go out with my TF, I am happy and excited, and, yes (gasp!) feeling the love!!!
I also agree that we shouldn't spend our lives obsessed over literally searching for our "perfect match". The universe will either manifest that happening, or not, without our input....And that's what usually happens - the love of your life appears when you're not even looking
Old 05-08-2012, 02:55 AM
Master
What about the concept of the god in the bible, I don't have any time for "Soul-mates" & "Twin-flames", but that concept is much better and loving than the god of the old and new testament.who hates anything other than himself.
Old 05-08-2012, 03:18 AM
Master
I guess it's official then....

Old 05-08-2012, 03:54 AM
darkness

Lol sarian :)
Old 05-08-2012, 03:56 AM
darkness

Oops. Sorry something wrong with my internet connection