Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 18-10-2011, 02:13 PM
1being

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xan
Gee, Robbie... Just because you haven't met yours... yet...

Xan

i understand his perspective, i think.
Old 18-10-2011, 02:18 PM
1being

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinderella Man
well not a happy smiley...rather :(...still suffering...

me too. i don't know if it applies to you (or me) or either of our "matches", but i like psycheslice's reminder (don't romanticize the twin flame, so maybe some good *relief* & understanding, soon).

in fact, twin FLAME and i'm just now remembering a song i heard on the radio:

Never, Play with Matches
or you might get burned

it REALLY made me mad & upset.
Old 18-10-2011, 02:22 PM
1being

Quote:
Originally Posted by wetherspoonred
Well, l'm not sure about the TS theory either, but also l can't explain all the experiences l've had with this person. A complete stranger that l suddenly felt joined to in consciousness [ not exaggerating. I had a concrete experience about this ]. it's either a genuine soul connection [ not sure about thevexistence of the soul either ] or it's some kind of mass deception like the Love-Bite theory.
Psychoslice actually has 4,333 posts, so he's been here a while.

too many people are having real situations / events / experiences and a clear pattern is established, so SOMETHING is legitimate

i don't know what the love-bite theory is, i don't even know if i want to know! lol
Old 18-10-2011, 02:24 PM
1being

Quote:
Originally Posted by twinkle77
Known him all my life - but realized the connection almost 3 years ago!

YES!!! that's exactly true for me too. (very overwhelming, big time)
Old 18-10-2011, 02:26 PM
1being

Quote:
Originally Posted by mystical
well i met mine 14th march 2009 lol . still the 3rd month lol , but coming up to three years .

well then, let's follow the pattern across the globe.

october 2008 East Coast, USA
Old 18-10-2011, 02:48 PM
SerpentQueen

We've known each other a lot longer than 3 years, but yes, we reconnected in 2008 after a long separation. August '08, to be exact.

In one of the other forums here I posted a link to a video where some guy claims that we recently jumped forward 5 years:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nDM4Vih-p3o

In that video he talks about all these mini-shifts. Each one corresponds with something significant happening for twin and I:

March 2007
late fall 2009
all throughout 2010
end of 2010 (December) - there was a big shift, a mini 2012 cosmic shift
July 4 2011 - leaped forward 4 years

There's some other weirdness too... certain world events happening that correspond to shared personal experiences (that's all I want to say publicly about that). My rational side wants to dismiss this as simply the mind wanting to find patterns, but it's getting more and more difficult to dismiss.
Old 18-10-2011, 02:59 PM
1being

Quote:
Originally Posted by SerpentQueen
We've known each other a lot longer than 3 years, but yes, we reconnected in 2008 after a long separation. August '08, to be exact.

In one of the other forums here I posted a link to a video where some guy claims that we recently jumped forward 5 years:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nDM4Vih-p3o

In that video he talks about all these mini-shifts. Each one corresponds with something significant happening for twin and I:

March 2007
late fall 2009
all throughout 2010
end of 2010 (December) - there was a big shift, a mini 2012 cosmic shift
July 4 2011 - leaped forward 4 years

There's some other weirdness too... certain world events happening that correspond to shared personal experiences (that's all I want to say publicly about that). My rational side wants to dismiss this as simply the mind wanting to find patterns, but it's getting more and more difficult to dismiss.

good info. here's an event link i posted earlier today, if you're interested

http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...ad.php?t=23965
Old 19-10-2011, 03:57 PM
SpiritStarFly1

I'm not 100% sure about TFs (I see mine as a soul connection) or even the date but just wanted to point one interesting thing out:

2+0+0+8 = 10
1+0 = 1

1 being, well, 1, unity, GOD, the heart, whole.
Old 19-10-2011, 04:03 PM
HiItsJustMeAgain

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1being
is a pattern i've observed about "twin flame", at least a dozen times.

twin flame = 3 years ago
twin flame = 3 years ago
twin flame = 3 years ago

so what was it about 2008? the year of the Twin Flame! ha!

have you noticed the pattern too?

3 years ago I saw my (celebrity) twin performing live for the first time and I realised what I felt for him was something else than just fandom
Old 19-10-2011, 06:33 PM
Knower
It was 2009 for me...so two years ago.

Hehe....i'm slow.