Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 21-11-2010, 09:34 PM
Master
Thanks very much. Incidentally, I hated the monkey bars :P I much preferred the swings.

Old 21-11-2010, 09:36 PM
Ascender
heehee. me too.

But it is so truthful, we do have to let go in order to move forward.

*We find the path of wisdom....along the trail of tears*

*Your vision will become clear only when YOU look into YOUR heart. who looks outside, dreams. Who looks inside AWAKENS*- Carl Jung
Old 21-11-2010, 09:37 PM
Krystalle

well, i didnt mention i already had a girlfriend, and i still do. i never planned to cheat on her. like i said i was only searching for more friends, both males and females. she knows about the account, even she has one there. and as long as we keep these friends on-line and not in real life it's ok. we talked about this.

however my problem is with this woman that seems to be stalking me..she even asked me to break up with my girlfriend because of the claims of soul mates or whatever.

from what i read, i thought i should indeed feel some attraction towards her, like @LadyImpreza1111 said; only that i feel nothing. not even desire to meet her in person.
Old 21-11-2010, 09:41 PM
Ascender
I guess you have to go with what you feel inside then Krystallesama.

*We find the path of wisdom....along the trail of tears*

*Your vision will become clear only when YOU look into YOUR heart. who looks outside, dreams. Who looks inside AWAKENS*- Carl Jung
Old 21-11-2010, 09:45 PM
Master
Okay, so you were on a dating site, didn't disclose to this woman that you are in a relationship, and that you were just looking for friendship? I think she's definitely justified in getting the wrong end of the stick, thinking that you were available for and might have wanted more.

A soul mate/twin flame would never ask you to break up with someone, it's not that kind of relationship. They'd want you to be happy, even if it was with someone else.

Just cause she feels it, doesn't make it so. Only you know deep in your middle.

My advice still stands, you've got to be clear and firm about the fact that you're not interested. And I'd even have to say not even being friends with her - it's too late for that. I think you're going to have to make a clean break.

Old 21-11-2010, 09:47 PM
SunSister

Quote:
Originally Posted by KrystalleSama
however my problem is with this woman that seems to be stalking me..she even asked me to break up with my girlfriend because of the claims of soul mates or whatever.

from what i read, i thought i should indeed feel some attraction towards her, like @LadyImpreza1111 said; only that i feel nothing. not even desire to meet her in person.

What I think.. hmm.. bear with me, because I don't know how to phrase this in English very well.. I hope you'll understand what I'm attempting to say.

I think she's projecting her own wishes and desires onto the image she has of you. I don't think that she sees you as you truly are. I don't think that she knows what makes you 'tick', so to speak, and I don't think that she has a clear perception of how this whole thing feels to you. In her opinion, you are destined to be with her and there's nothing in her mind that could tell her otherwise. I feel that she may have been disappointed in a previous love, and/or that she is projecting what she wants the most onto the first person who seemingly fits her criteria (which is you, unfortunately). You don't reciprocate her feelings at all. You are happy with your girlfriend and you are not looking for anything other than friendship. She does not respect those boundaries, because of her belief in the soulmate-concept and the idea that this soulmate is you.

What I advise right now is to put every mail you've ever received from her in a new folder in your mailbox that reads RETURN TO SENDER. The energy attached to those words makes the folder act like a mirror for the energies she's sending out to you. Those energies will be reflected back at her without doing tangible damage to you any longer. It acts, for all intents and purposes, like a brick wall she can't break through no matter how hard she tried. Send her one last mail that says "I do not want you to contact me any longer" and do not reply to any other message she might send after that.
Old 21-11-2010, 09:54 PM
LadyImpreza1111

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunSister
What I advise right now is to put every mail you've ever received from her in a new folder in your mailbox that reads RETURN TO SENDER. The energy attached to those words makes the folder act like a mirror for the energies she's sending out to you. Those energies will be reflected back at her without doing tangible damage to you any longer. It acts, for all intents and purposes, like a brick wall she can't break through no matter how hard she tried. Send her one last mail that says "I do not want you to contact me any longer" and do not reply to any other message she might send after that.

Great idea.
Old 21-11-2010, 10:11 PM
Krystalle

wow, im impressed in a good way :)
i received great input on what i should do -yet again- and i think i will be more tough about it.
i'll keep you all updated

@SunSister : you put your thoughts great in English. better than me ;)
Old 26-11-2010, 07:24 PM
Krystalle

some updates:

I finally send her an email telling her that i never loved her, that i only thought about her like i think about any other family member, and that i never had any love/infatuation feelings towards her. i even send her a pic of me and my girlfriend and told her i was panning to marry my gf. (which i really do, she makes me want to be a better me ;) ).

she didnt answer. not yet and it's been 2 days since i wrote to her. my only wish is that she WILL find what she is searching for.