Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 20-06-2012, 01:56 AM
imabeliever

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nada
There is a valid reason for this type of feeling and it actually is a natural aging process. --Longing for thing or people from your youth when everything was possible.
It is a part of mid life crisis.

Yes and there is another Valid reason for this type of feeling and it is called a twinflame connection, but thank you for pointing out the more "obvious" one that most of us experiencing this have already considered.
Old 20-06-2012, 02:28 AM
Nada

He he he ...
If this kind of feelings/thoughts is just a midlife crisis, there is a simple solution. - Hot Car, New Career, New Life, Steamy Affair, or etc.
Basically, one can just work on themselves to improve or change their lives.

However, when this kind of feelings/thoughts is called a "special" soul connection (or TF for some of you), there really is NOT a simple fix for it.

So~~ let's just call it a "Midlife Crisis" and let's be done with it.
Old 20-06-2012, 03:25 AM
imabeliever

Quote:
He he he ...
If this kind of feelings/thoughts is just a midlife crisis, there is a simple solution. - Hot Car, New Career, New Life, Steamy Affair, or etc.
Basically, one can just work on themselves to improve or change their lives.

However, when this kind of feelings/thoughts is called a "special" soul connection (or TF for some of you), there really is NOT a simple fix for it.

So~~ let's just call it a "Midlife Crisis" and let's be done with it.

LOL, at times i think we each would prefer the easier method of a midlife crisis, but then we would not be the beautiful spiritual beings living this lovely journey...........my tf was the catalyst for my awakening
Old 20-06-2012, 01:07 PM
Master

Well, for what it's worth, I had a karmic soulmate who was the catalyst for my awakening 20 years ago. I think about him all the time. He wants nothing to do with me, and I know that he's not my twin flame. Sometimes the people in those stories from when we were younger are twins and other times they are just people helping us out on the journey.
Old 22-06-2012, 02:42 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
There is a valid reason for this type of feeling and it actually is a natural aging process. --Longing for thing or people from your youth when everything was possible.
It is a part of mid life crisis.

Well I guess I'm going through a quarter life crisis then, because I still love my ex like none other. He wasn't even my first for anything, I just love him deeply and unconditionally. I mean yes we've both changed a bit over the years, but his soul is unchanged. And that's why I love him. Not the physical him, but his soul, the part that really counts.
Old 15-07-2013, 10:03 PM
Charles

This is a facinating thread and one that I guess the majority would feel some connection with including me.
However, one must consider that if ones desires were to be played out, one should consider that many lives would be affected so tread carefully. I have considered many scenarios to fulfill lost love 20 years later which was captured during those precious moments back in the day, but it simply isnt right........for me. Its not healthy to be obsessing about this and energies are better spent finding a new love for wonderful energising and special moments together. Then, past loves will simply be foundations that made us what we are today.
Old 16-07-2013, 04:36 PM
Ascender
I can really relate to that article. It's been 25 years for me.