Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 29-10-2011, 07:06 AM
Buttercup

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiritStarFly1
While I do find this whole thing fascinating as I also met my soul connection in 2008, I can't help but wonder about those people on here who met theirs another time?

I met my TS in 1999, kind of funny SpiritStarFly because that's when you said your met your husband! lol

I did have an incredibly profound experience in 2008 though - that's when my son was born, on 10/21/2008. It changed the course of my life in every way possible. TS's son was also born on 10/21, but two years earlier They share a name too!
Old 29-10-2011, 04:42 PM
1being

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buttercup

I did have an incredibly profound experience in 2008 though - that's when my son was born, on 10/21/2008. It changed the course of my life in every way possible. TS's son was also born on 10/21, but two years earlier They share a name too!

that's awesome buttercup. there are many shared dates in my family, too - a great aunt who passed away on her own birthday and most remarkably

my mother's first child was a son
my first child was a son
and both of our sons share the same birthday (my son was born on my brother's birthday)

then my brother's first born (son) was born on his wife's birthday (sister-in-law & nephew have the same birthday)

it effectively gives much more power & meaning to dates.