Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 24-06-2018, 04:43 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Badcopyinc
1. I love you guys. Shivani I agree none of us know anything. I worked hard to know as little as I do now. This whole thread reminds me of another post where I said we’re all in the amazing theme park designed by god/us and everyone is busy in the office trying to figure out why and how the theme park was made and how it works. I’d much rather be doing 20mph on the water slide! Not arguing on why the water goes down the slide. And who went down the slide the best..

2. I feel like we would all have more fun if we joined a group Vitual Reality Game. Then argue about what’s real and not real in the virtual reality. We could also compare who is further to leaving that virtual reality and who can control it better. Much like fish arguing about what water is as if they weren’t swimming in it.

3. “The very desire to seek spiritual enlightenment is in fact nothing but the grasping tendency of the ego itself, and thus the very search for enlightenment prevents it. The 'perfect practice' is therefore not to search for enlightenment but to inquire into the motive for seeking itself. You obviously seek in order to avoid the present, and yet the present alone holds the answer: to seek forever is to miss the point forever. You always aready are enlightened Spirit, and therefore to seek Spirit is simply to deny Spirit”. ~Ken Wiber
I tried this once playing Simcity 4...

Watch me exercise my absolute Godly Powers and terraform all the land...crush mountains...make oceans...look at me make tornadoes, earthquakes...oooh, I can even demolish entire civilizations using giant robots, dinosaurs or an alien invasion... isn't this cool...hey...where are you all going my loyal subjects?...please stay...I built houses for you..
I gave you water, power and even a football stadium...come baaaack...please...oh man, why isn't the bubonic plague on the list of ways I get to wipe you all of the face of my beautiful town? Whaaat? no more Simoleons left in the bank? You gotta be kidding me!

Playing God is boring...oh yeah, I'm looking at you stupid Sim...after you read dozens of cooking books, you still order take away pizza and manage to burn your house down because you can't light the barbecue properly... Sheesh..