Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 27-02-2011, 06:26 AM
Knower

Christian Wicca?

Has/does anyone heard of/practice Christian Wicca? I have been drawn to it lately as it seems to be a logical way to practice a more nature-based Christian spirituality, but I have NO idea on how to explore/practice it...Any ideas?

P.S I'm not interested in replies saying that it's impossible or disrespectful to combine the two religions-The way I see it, it is a completely seperate religion altogether.

Peace.
Old 27-02-2011, 06:40 AM
nightowl

Quote:
Originally Posted by seeker89
Has/does anyone heard of/practice Christian Wicca? I have been drawn to it lately as it seems to be a logical way to practice a more nature-based Christian spirituality, but I have NO idea on how to explore/practice it...Any ideas?

P.S I'm not interested in replies saying that it's impossible or disrespectful to combine the two religions-The way I see it, it is a completely seperate religion altogether.

Peace.

I have heard of people who have combined them. It would seem from your post that you seek a more nature based Christian spirituality, research nature based beliefs and practices and make what feels right to you your own. What is really important is how you express your spirituality if you end up calling it Christian Wicca, well then it is your own and that's what really matters. There are some here who can help you with the Wicca aspects. Be happy in your seeking

nightowl
Old 27-02-2011, 06:41 AM
Experiencer
Quote:

Peace.

Seeker89,

I googled the topic, and it came up with a number of links.
So just google "Christian Wicca". If you haven't already.

I'm not sure why one would want to combine the two?
But apparently, it's possible!
Old 27-02-2011, 06:42 AM
Knower

Cheers nightowl, I will take your advice on board. Have a pleasant Sunday.
Old 27-02-2011, 06:44 AM
Knower

DivineLove-I have Googled it in the past and have pretty much just found a whole lot of debate about whether or not it's legitimate etc. rather than useful info on how to actually go about getting started/dedicating yourself and all that stuff...
Old 27-02-2011, 06:45 AM
nightowl

Quote:
Cheers nightowl, I will take your advice on board. Have a pleasant Sunday.

Happy Sunday to you!
Old 27-02-2011, 05:25 PM
AngelBreeze

Quote:
DivineLove-I have Googled it in the past and have pretty much just found a whole lot of debate about whether or not it's legitimate etc. rather than useful info on how to actually go about getting started/dedicating yourself and all that stuff...

Warm greetings, seeker89,

Then THAT should be your answer!

I Am Sending You Many Hugs With Much Love and Pure Light,
(\o/) AngelBreeze (\o/)

Old 27-02-2011, 07:34 PM
Master
" I'm not interested in replies saying that it's impossible or disrespectful to combine the two religions-The way I see it, it is a completely seperate religion altogether."

How would you square the circle in combining christianity with paganism ?
Old 27-02-2011, 07:51 PM
nightowl

Quote:
Originally Posted by norseman
" I'm not interested in replies saying that it's impossible or disrespectful to combine the two religions-The way I see it, it is a completely seperate religion altogether."

How would you square the circle in combining christianity with paganism ?

This is just a thought norseman but doesn't Christianity already have pagan elements within it?

It would seem also that with seeker89's original post that she likes some of what she sees in Wicca and she is just seeking right now...
Old 27-02-2011, 07:54 PM
Master
This is Witchvox and worth considering
http://www.witchvox.com/va/dt_va.htm...=words&id=7541