Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 12-02-2011, 01:09 AM
AngelBreeze

All About Christianity

Warm greetings to all!

Since this is a Christianity forum, I am pointing you to the following website that has very good information about most topics that concern Christianity and too numerous to mention here.

http://www.christianity.co.nz/index.html

Thank you for you kind attention and have a very blessed day!
Old 12-02-2011, 06:09 PM
Master

This looks like an excellent site. There are a lot of misconceptions about Christianity and I think spending time on this site would help eliminate most of them.
Old 15-02-2011, 01:18 AM
dayspringtony

Thank you AngelBreeze,
I used to be AngelTony last year. SF seems to be buzy these days recovering.

Thank you for starting this forum topic.
I am confused that it took so long to find it.
Old 15-02-2011, 05:34 AM
AngelBreeze

*~~* *~~* dayspringtony *~~* *~~*

Quote:
Originally Posted by dayspringtony
Thank you AngelBreeze,
I used to be AngelTony last year. SF seems to be buzy these days recovering.

Thank you for starting this forum topic.
I am confused that it took so long to find it.

A Big Hug to you, dayspringtony!

And you're most welcome! I started this forum topic in the hope that those who are searching for answers about Christianity would be able to find them in one common place in this forum.

The important thing is that you found it, not how long it took! and it is my special desire and prayer that you and others will benefit richly from the wealth of information it contains!

And "AngelTony", imho, is more correct I am so sure! It is too bad you could not continue to use that name as it suits you Perfectly! It was your mention of John 3:16 (KJV) that prompted me to respond as I did to your posting on the other thread in this Christian forum!

May you be forever Blessed in your life and that of your loved ones! Thank you for being there, dear friend! You are loved and appreciated by many!
Old 15-02-2011, 05:42 AM
AngelBreeze

Thanks For Your Comments!

Quote:
Originally Posted by theophilus
This looks like an excellent site. There are a lot of misconceptions about Christianity and I think spending time on this site would help eliminate most of them.

A very warm welcome and greetings to you, theophilus!

Thank you for your comments! They are much appreciated!
Indeed, there are many misconceptions about Christianity and I felt the need to present wonderful information from this great website for all to embrace and learn from for a better understanding of our religion.

Thanks again, and may you have a very peaceful, blessed day filled with sunshine!