Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 19-02-2017, 06:32 PM
Master
First of all Mickiel, we don't know how long they were in "the garden", or, if time had any relevance at all. Seeing, the greater reality is the eternal.

Time, related with space in the material universe, is a result of the Fall. Along with a paradigm of evolution, therein.
There was unity before the Fall.
What does theoretical physics, since Einstein, tell us about "Space/Time"?
Also?
Adam is referred to as the "First Man"... compared with Jesus being the "Last Man", in Corinthians, by Paul.

"Stars", throughout the Bible also, represent both angels and people alike.

Attain to objectivity. Lose egoic perspective.
Clarity.
The Wachowski's figured it out.

ORIGINS? Not of this world.

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 19-02-2017, 07:28 PM
Suspended
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amilius777
I guess I can identify myself as a mystic of sorts because I spend huge amount of time contemplating and being Aware of what's around me.

I've fought with these ideas in my head until I realized there's no way out. The reason there is no way out is because it's of the mind which is limited.

God can not be perceived or understood by the thinking mind. That's what I came to understand on my Walk the other night as I begged for an answer to something. It was until I reminded myself of when God revealed his Self to Moses as "I AM". The very windy trees and bustling winds were God on my walk. Not that God is the actual trees or wind because God is Lord of Creation, Lord of the multiverse and all dimensional creation.

But on my walk I realized that even in the physical 3rd dimension which is the lowest vibration of God's Energy, God can be perceived through nature itself. And that is one way God speaks to us. The other way God talks to us in this physical realm is the Still-Small Voice. A lot of people say that is just your conscience. But your conscience is linked to God. The voice of your soul is the voice of God. God doesn't talk to us in our heads like so many Gurus and bizarre religious leaders tell us.

Nicely said.

shiningstars
Old 19-02-2017, 09:23 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morpheus
First of all Mickiel, we don't know how long they were in "the garden", or, if time had any relevance at all. Seeing, the greater reality is the eternal.

Time, related with space in the material universe, is a result of the Fall. Along with a paradigm of evolution, therein.
There was unity before the Fall.
What does theoretical physics, since Einstein, tell us about "Space/Time"?
Also?
Adam is referred to as the "First Man"... compared with Jesus being the "Last Man", in Corinthians, by Paul.

"Stars", throughout the Bible also, represent both angels and people alike.

Attain to objectivity. Lose egoic perspective.
Clarity.
The Wachowski's figured it out.

ORIGINS? Not of this world.

In my view , there is no such thing as " The Fall", its a Christian programing.
Old 24-02-2017, 07:27 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by mickiel
In my view , there is no such thing as " The Fall", its a Christian programing.

Mis perception Mickiel.

Even modern physics contests your view. Also Buddha. Abdul Baha, Einstein...

Decay, aging, death. Result of, "The Fall".

"Space/Time".

Oh yes, The Wachowski's, also.

Origin? About the, "immaterial". What is currently "invisible". True?

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 25-02-2017, 07:51 PM
Master
Quote:
Mis perception Mickiel.

Even modern physics contests your view. Also Buddha. Abdul Baha, Einstein...

Decay, aging, death. Result of, "The Fall".

"Space/Time".

Oh yes, The Wachowski's, also.

Origin? About the, "immaterial". What is currently "invisible". True?

I disagree with the teaching called " The Fall", because it insinuates that there was once a time that humanity stood upright and walked with God as a whole; and there has never been such a time. Humanity has never stood upright in order to have this so called " Fall." This false fall doctrines teaches that humans lived righteously at one time; and I would like to know when that time was.
Old 26-02-2017, 08:32 AM
Master
Quote:
I disagree with the teaching called " The Fall", because it insinuates that there was once a time that humanity stood upright and walked with God as a whole; and there has never been such a time. Humanity has never stood upright in order to have this so called " Fall." This false fall doctrines teaches that humans lived righteously at one time; and I would like to know when that time was.

Mickiel, consider...
All things have origin in Spirit. The fall of humanity is to be equated with the fall of the angelic, in the Bible.

What don't you understand also about Einstein' s statements on time and space? About the conclusions of modern physics, today?

Old 26-02-2017, 01:50 PM
Master
Quote:
Mickiel, consider...
All things have origin in Spirit. The fall of humanity is to be equated with the fall of the angelic, in the Bible.

What don't you understand also about Einstein' s statements on time and space? About the conclusions of modern physics, today?

Here's a simple physics equation; in order to " Fall", one must first be standing up. When has humanity ever " Stood upright", ( which means living righteously), in order to even have this so called fall?

For the second time , I request that you give me the time in history that humanity stood upright with God? You cannot fall, without first standing. Humans never stood right in God's eyes, nor has any angels ever " Fell." The fall of the angelic is a serious Christian fable. All demons were created to be demons from their conception; there is no such thing as a good angel going bad. This is just a spread of highly moderated deceptions reaped upon human understanding.
Old 26-02-2017, 08:30 PM
Master
The early Church called it the Fall of Man "A Happy Fault"

It was more about leaving the nest which is what St. Paul was alluding to. The early church also believed in reincarnation and that our souls did descend from a higher plane from God the Father who created us.

I don't believe this just because I want to. I believe it because it makes sense as to the experiences I've had in life from God and when I discovered this stuff from research I wasn't surprised that the later Churches tried to suppress it.

Our ancestors, Adam and Eve whoever they may have been were the first human souls to come from God. And God is always creating. That is how God expands, experiences, and learns Himself in the created realms he has manifested. All things are a part of Him. And his divine essence is what our very souls are made of.
The first desire of every human soul when it emanates out of God like a spark from the Big Spark is that it wishes to express itself. Just like the divine essence- the Soul of God- the Christ manifested bodily as the whole Universe; a Human Soul first wishes to manifest and it's usually within a physical body either on this planet or another. Usually it is first this planet since it is the planet where young souls first come to in order to evolve. If someone is an old soul from another Galaxy and has incarnated on Earth it's usually to teach, inspire, and help others in some occupation or fashion. No one really likes to come back "here".

But our first parents, Adam and Eve had a physical, mental, and spiritual attunement to the Source. They had chosen before they incarnated that they would begin humanity off with free will. When they incarnated of course they didn't remember the plan or else it wouldn't have worked. When they "sinned" it was for the sake of allowing all future Souls who incarnate to choose good or evil- to live either in duality of these forces which is the conscious-everyday mind. Or eat from the "tree of life" which is the deeper-spiritual mind of nonduality. The dual mind creates more suffering, negativity, separation etc.

The real first personal sin in the Bible is actually the one committed by Cain. It says God favored Abel but hated Cain in the womb. That's a hint to karma. Cain wasn't a good soul to start with, for we may have had activity in Spirit before this realm. But Abel was good soul. Cain killed Abel which really starts the drama we find ourselves today where violence is rampant, Man is not his brother's keeper, people decide who is right or wrong, and people justify who lives or dies or who is liked or disliked from their judgmental dualistic mind.

I hope this gives you some insight as to why Adam and Eve were not necessarily the first "evil doers". THey didn't do anything evil. They just gave humanity, Souls in the 3rd dimension on Earth, the possibility to choose good or evil by moving away from the inner-center of the Divine image. That divinity within is the Christ, the Soul of God, the divine essence of God I mentioned above. They moved away from it by forgetting that Mind and trusting their intuition and listening to the Ego and it's false promises (The Serpent).

When God created our soul or emanated us from the Godself, our first desire is that of our ancestors to experience self-expression. With that comes incarnation, with possible reincarnation for growth or unlearned lessons (sin), and finally reunion and enlightenment with our own divinity at the end of the journey. But these are all choices and no one is obligated to "return of God".
Old 27-02-2017, 07:06 PM
Master
Quote:
Here's a simple physics equation; in order to " Fall", one must first be standing up. When has humanity ever " Stood upright", ( which means living righteously), in order to even have this so called fall?

For the second time , I request that you give me the time in history that humanity stood upright with God? You cannot fall, without first standing. Humans never stood right in God's eyes, nor has any angels ever " Fell." The fall of the angelic is a serious Christian fable. All demons were created to be demons from their conception; there is no such thing as a good angel going bad. This is just a spread of highly moderated deceptions reaped upon human understanding.

So again, how long were Adam and Eve in the Garden, or was time even a factor? - was the question.
Answer: apparently not.
Decay, aging, death... came into the world post fall,
All of which involves time. Related with "space".
Which makes up material world reality, including "evolution" of the organic therein.

Again, Adam, before the fall, is equated with Jesus by Paul, in Corinthians. (First Man, "Last Man")

Theoretical physics today since Einstein, tells us that time, related with space, is "merely an illusion".

So again, origin, and actual situation... is about Spirit, and the angelic.

The timeless.
Which is about Spirit. The timeless then is the greater reality and Truth, compared to, "The Matrix".
Support is cited.

Sorry if you have to alter your subjective reasoning, which you are inclined to maintain without any support.

Your reasoning is wayward.
Isaiah 14, Ezekiel 28 also attend to a fall of the angelic. Relates to Rev. 12 regarding a "third of the stars" being flung from "the sky" to the earth by the tail of the dragon.

Stars, throughout the ages of the writings, represent both humanity and angels, alike.

Old 27-02-2017, 07:36 PM
Master
Quote:
So again, how long were Adam and Eve in the Garden, or was time even a factor? - was the question.
Answer: apparently not.
Decay, aging, death... came into the world post fall,
All of which involves time. Related with "space".
Which makes up material world reality, including "evolution" of the organic therein.

Again, Adam, before the fall, is equated with Jesus by Paul, in Corinthians. (First Man, "Last Man")

Theoretical physics today since Einstein, tells us that time, related with space, is "merely an illusion".

So again, origin, and actual situation... is about Spirit, and the angelic.

The timeless.
Which is about Spirit. The timeless then is the greater reality and Truth, compared to, "The Matrix".
Support is cited.

Sorry if you have to alter your subjective reasoning, which you are inclined to maintain without any support.

Your reasoning is wayward.
Isaiah 14, Ezekiel 28 also attend to a fall of the angelic. Relates to Rev. 12 regarding a "third of the stars" being flung from "the sky" to the earth by the tail of the dragon.

Stars, throughout the ages of the writings, represent both humanity and angels, alike.

In my view your reasoning is also wayward. In Isaiah 14:16 the person being discussed from verse 12-17 is described as " A Man." The world will look at this person and say, " Is this the " Man" that made the earth to tremble, that shook Kingdoms." This person is obviously a human, not a wayward angel. In Ezek. 28:2 The Prince of Tyrus is a human , not satan. Look at verse 9, " Will you say before him who slays you , I am God? but you shall be " A Man!" I mean how much clearer does the scripture need to get? In both Isaiah 14 and Ezek. 28 the scriptures teach this is a man being discussed.

And for a third time, give me the time when humans stood upright before God. In order to fall, the human race must first have been living right before God, then turned bad; show me that in scripture.