Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 13-02-2017, 04:35 AM
Guide

as far as the material that cycles and flows in ecology, I see that as beginning as a biochemical process feedback loop. consider the parts of biology that are self-assembling in living cells today that are physical and not in direct control of enzymes and organisms. eventually it met bubbles and lipid bi-layers, etc..... will speculate into those finer details if you want to go that way, but suspect your question is more spiritual in nature.

one of the things that developed via evolution is the bio-luminescence. among these is the light that shines in a firefly's butt.

Do you believe that light is merely a by-product of a firefly's butt? No, it is not... it is a profound fundamental 'mystery' of nature tied to Einstein's relativity and the very nature of the cosmos, time and space. Biochemical processes did not 'create' light. It merely came about a means to harness it in its functional roles. I believe that consciousness is like light. It integrated with biology, but is itself tied to far greater cosmic mystery/truth. That said our consciousness is harnessed for rather rote purposes most days; but much of the brain in humans is to focus and tune things OUT. we can open up so much more if we wish. two paths: Buddha path of consciousness without thought. or intuitive path of all-thought unhindered. mostly we spend our day bound by stimuli, but it does not have to be that way.
Old 13-02-2017, 05:06 AM
Suspended
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickiel
I understand that there are hundreds of theories on the origin of life ...
Considering that as far as we know the Universe is infinite, mathematically speaking Life in Universe must be infinite too. So at the limit its origin is "zero", meaning there is "no origin". It means "no end" too.
Old 13-02-2017, 12:18 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by baro-san
Considering that as far as we know the Universe is infinite, mathematically speaking Life in Universe must be infinite too. So at the limit its origin is "zero", meaning there is "no origin". It means "no end" too.

In my view origin means source, and in the case of life , life has an origin, or it has a source. That source is God ; he is the power , the designer , the consciousness , the mind , the purpose , the beginning of life ; God is the " Government". Man just does not know the details of God; so man either ignores God or pretends to know God , so a lot of " God -Fraud" exist!

The universe is infinite to us , but not to God. God has no limits, How could he who set the limits , he who placed the boarders , have any himself? He created the universe , he set the stars and planets in motion. He implanted the Universe with gases and heat and cold. He sprinkled the earth with Protozoan and microbes that all serve his will. He gave the earth its identity and destiny. He implanted it with specific microbes and infused it with animal life and set the stage for mankind.
Old 13-02-2017, 03:53 PM
Master
Quote:
In my view origin means source, and in the case of life , life has an origin, or it has a source. That source is God ; he is the power , the designer , the consciousness , the mind , the purpose , the beginning of life ; God is the " Government". Man just does not know the details of God; so man either ignores God or pretends to know God , so a lot of " God -Fraud" exist!

The universe is infinite to us , but not to God. God has no limits, How could he who set the limits , he who placed the boarders , have any himself? He created the universe , he set the stars and planets in motion. He implanted the Universe with gases and heat and cold. He sprinkled the earth with Protozoan and microbes that all serve his will. He gave the earth its identity and destiny. He implanted it with specific microbes and infused it with animal life and set the stage for mankind.

Knowing this , we still do not know God, so this topic is just going to be tuff to consider;

Job 36:26 , " Behold , God is Great , and we know him not!" And this is what makes the bible so valuable , its the one book that can give us keys about God. Those few keys that he allowed. God hides himself, Isaiah 45:15, that unusual pathology is simply misunderstood about God. So we must not loose our common sense , or whatever sense we have , when we consider him or life!

Listen, something cannot bring itself into existence , since it must exist to bring itself into existence. To avoid mass confusion, something very powerful must have always existed , which is then the origin of existence , but it itself must be excluded from having an origin. Now that is simply " Other Worldly", now were talking about something that exist " Outside of our lanes of knowledge"; this is beyond us! We don't like it, we have nothing to do with it , we can't explain it, we can't control it or manipulate it ;

Welcome to the world of God!

A world we know very little of, but we have been welcomed to. Our destiny is to get to know the God. ALL of us, not just some of us ; religion has it dead wrong; the God Loves us all. The God has a way about himself ; he is Kind , Peaceful, Joyful, Gentle, Good, Longsuffering , Meek; God is Love! These are his ways and means! I mean look at these ways of his! What have we to fear from a being like this? These are the ways and means that rule heaven;

those ways ARE the Kingdom of God ; the place we have been created to live in. So whatever else God is , he is our source; our creator ; our hope for the future ; our true Father!

But its nothing wrong with us wanting to know what the God is!
Old 14-02-2017, 10:16 AM
Master

Quote:
Knowing this , we still do not know God, so this topic is just going to be tuff to consider;

Job 36:26 , " Behold , God is Great , and we know him not!" And this is what makes the bible so valuable , its the one book that can give us keys about God. Those few keys that he allowed. God hides himself, Isaiah 45:15, that unusual pathology is simply misunderstood about God. So we must not loose our common sense , or whatever sense we have , when we consider him or life!

Listen, something cannot bring itself into existence , since it must exist to bring itself into existence. To avoid mass confusion, something very powerful must have always existed , which is then the origin of existence , but it itself must be excluded from having an origin. Now that is simply " Other Worldly", now were talking about something that exist " Outside of our lanes of knowledge"; this is beyond us! We don't like it, we have nothing to do with it , we can't explain it, we can't control it or manipulate it ;

Welcome to the world of God!

A world we know very little of, but we have been welcomed to. Our destiny is to get to know the God. ALL of us, not just some of us ; religion has it dead wrong; the God Loves us all. The God has a way about himself ; he is Kind , Peaceful, Joyful, Gentle, Good, Longsuffering , Meek; God is Love! These are his ways and means! I mean look at these ways of his! What have we to fear from a being like this? These are the ways and means that rule heaven;

those ways ARE the Kingdom of God ; the place we have been created to live in. So whatever else God is , he is our source; our creator ; our hope for the future ; our true Father!

But its nothing wrong with us wanting to know what the God is!

I'll have to read this again but with rose-tinted specatcles.
Old 14-02-2017, 10:27 AM
Master
Quote:
Knowing this , we still do not know God, so this topic is just going to be tuff to consider
It is possible to have an "origins of life" discussion without continuously bring up god. They're two different topics, and one does not presuppose the other.

Last edited by Baile : 14-02-2017 at 02:38 PM.
Old 14-02-2017, 04:15 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baile
It is possible to have an "origins of life" discussion without continuously bring up god. They're two different topics, and one does not presuppose the other.

I know how to avoid God in a discussion ; I know how to pretend he does not exist. I understand why some have a need to avoid God.

But have some respect , when your belief is asked to be ignored , then let it be ignored. And have some respect for the Threads OP, if you don't like what they decide to discuss, then go to another thread.
Old 14-02-2017, 04:22 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Busby
I'll have to read this again but with rose-tinted specatcles.

Well it may not be for you to read again; put it on your ignore list and be free from wearing glasses that paint your world different. The God assault can be a hard read , because it attacks the mystical world , it eliminates the need for sages and mystics , it by passes the world of the new age knowledge and it shrinks all the incredible nuances that message the current consciousness of man.
Old 14-02-2017, 04:24 PM
Master
Quote:
I know how to avoid God in a discussion ; I know how to pretend he does not exist. I understand why some have a need to avoid God.

But have some respect , when your belief is asked to be ignored , then let it be ignored.
What does the bolded part even mean? I have no idea what you're talking about or getting at.

I made a definitive statement. It requires no counter-argument, which is what you seem to be doing. I'm pointing out that if this thread is about origins of life, you don't need to keep discussing god. Two entirely different topics. So let's see you actually try, instead of just claiming you can, and then getting pfffted with me because I pointed out a truth that you didn't like to hear.
Old 14-02-2017, 04:27 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baile
What does the bolded part even mean? I have no idea what you're talking about or getting at.

I made a definitive statement. It requires no counter-argument, which is what you seem to be doing. I'm pointing out that if this thread is about origins of life, you don't need to keep discussing god. Two entirely different topics. So let's see you actually try, instead of just claiming you can, and then getting pfffted with me because I pointed out a truth that you didn't like to hear.

I will discuss what I want to discuss.