Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 02-05-2016, 02:58 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unseelie Queen
Hm, okay. Since no else has posted any photos today. (I also would like to post a picture of my mother's house where I live a few months each year, but it would be a "photo" from Google's neighborhood street view, since it's all I have right now.)

Here they are:

I've mentioned in a couple threads what's going on in this house. I will go ahead and share a brief backstory: My sister's fiancee (pictured above), "T", has been followed by a female spirit for at least a decade. From house to house. She's appeared to him multiple times, and to my sister once. When I first stayed with them for a few months last summer, T said the activity seemed to have increased. When I was there again during Christmastime, she appeared to him in a way she hadn't before-- same as usual, but with her hair down, and blood on the front of her white dress. I have an idea as to what may have happened to her before, but it's difficult now that I live four hours away. I also get the sense that she prefers to keep a good distance from most people, so I am sure I'm blocked in a way. She seemed to like to hang out in the kitchen late at night (the house always fills with an intense energy) while one or two other spirits (possibly the children that T once saw with her one night) would run around and make noises upstairs in the empty back rooms.
Anyway, T seemed baffled as to what her connection to him is. He said that she does not resemble anyone in his family's ancestor photos (I asked).
Edit: He's also in the past heard her screaming, and what sounded like muffled struggling in a closet. (Which would make sense if the things i've seen in my head are correct)

Hi guys! Late to the party! :)

This photo gives me the feeling of being watched.... just very, very strong feeling of not being a lot - she is always watching even when she isn't showing herself or letting her presence be known. For some reason I feel like she has some sort of obsession with your brother in law - like she is trying to get him to listen to something because he reminds her of someone. She feels very frustrated to me. Not hostile, just like pulling out her hair trying to get the correct attention... like there is a miscommunication going on. I feel like she has been trying for a long time to get a message across and no one is paying attention to her.

-----
I want to add that she is in the light area - right near him - I guess by the door. She is right there.

-Lord Rama to Laxman
Old 02-05-2016, 03:50 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moon_Glow
Hi guys! Late to the party! :)

This photo gives me the feeling of being watched.... just very, very strong feeling of not being a lot - she is always watching even when she isn't showing herself or letting her presence be known. For some reason I feel like she has some sort of obsession with your brother in law - like she is trying to get him to listen to something because he reminds her of someone. She feels very frustrated to me. Not hostile, just like pulling out her hair trying to get the correct attention... like there is a miscommunication going on. I feel like she has been trying for a long time to get a message across and no one is paying attention to her.

-----
I want to add that she is in the light area - right near him - I guess by the door. She is right there.
Thank you! That makes sense as well. I have told T. before that she seems to desperately want to tell him something or make him understand something. I wish he would linger for even five seconds when he sees her-- but he is always so startled that he walks away instantly and does not even look at her. Which is why I am willing to try to attempt communication on her behalf (next time I visit), if and when she is willing to do that. I wasn't sure if she was right by him even when others are around, though that isn't surprising. I've sensed her strongly when he's cooking in the kitchen at night. He too has said "she's always there", but for whatever reason, he seems frightened by her. I have tried gently at times to speak to her when I was there last, but she felt resistant and I wasn't very good at these things back then. I wonder if she is responsible for my feeling like I have an audience anytime I tried to sleep there. (Apologies if this looks jumbled; I'm typing this on my phone at the social security office, so). T has had some near death experiences; I wonder if any of those originally drew her in somehow. Though he started seeing her as a teenager I don't know when she actually began following him.
Old 02-05-2016, 03:57 PM
Master
Quote:
Thank you! That makes sense as well. I have told T. before that she seems to desperately want to tell him something or make him understand something. I wish he would linger for even five seconds when he sees her-- but he is always so startled that he walks away instantly and does not even look at her. Which is why I am willing to try to attempt communication on her behalf (next time I visit), if and when she is willing to do that. I wasn't sure if she was right by him even when others are around, though that isn't surprising. I've sensed her strongly when he's cooking in the kitchen at night. He too has said "she's always there", but for whatever reason, he seems frightened by her. I have tried gently at times to speak to her when I was there last, but she felt resistant and I wasn't very good at these things back then. I wonder if she is responsible for my feeling like I have an audience anytime I tried to sleep there. (Apologies if this looks jumbled; I'm typing this on my phone at the social security office, so). T has had some near death experiences; I wonder if any of those originally drew her in somehow. Though he started seeing her as a teenager I don't know when she actually began following him.

I feel like the only time she gets to communicate with him is through dreams - that is the only time he is receptive enough to hear her. She is always trying to tell him something... it's like she thinks he is the only one who will understand or be able to help her. Like he witnessed something and she needs him to remember so that she can get closure.

I feel like if he kept a dream journal or something like that it would help to uncover a lot. I feel like it is something he blocks out due to fear. "If I ignore it, it'll go away".

Not so, she's just more frustrated now.

-Lord Rama to Laxman
Old 02-05-2016, 05:54 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moon_Glow
I feel like the only time she gets to communicate with him is through dreams - that is the only time he is receptive enough to hear her. She is always trying to tell him something... it's like she thinks he is the only one who will understand or be able to help her. Like he witnessed something and she needs him to remember so that she can get closure.

I feel like if he kept a dream journal or something like that it would help to uncover a lot. I feel like it is something he blocks out due to fear. "If I ignore it, it'll go away".

Not so, she's just more frustrated now.

That makes sense.

I think he should keep a dream journal, too. I can suggest it next time I visit (since we don't really talk when I'm not there). I'm not sure if he'd be willing to do even that. He and my sister are open-minded, and are sometimes curious about these things, but unfortunately are largely disinterested in anything within this whole spectrum, be it dreams or spirituality or the paranormal. (T. is much more open-minded and curious than my sister, though. My sister wants nothing to do with it. When she saw the lady, she screamed. So, perhaps..) I can at least ask them in the mornings if they've had any peculiar dreams when I'm there.

I have a feeling that I'll see the lady next time I'm there (which I predict will either be for a weekend sometime this summer, or in late October/early November.
Old 02-05-2016, 07:11 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
That makes sense.

I think he should keep a dream journal, too. I can suggest it next time I visit (since we don't really talk when I'm not there). I'm not sure if he'd be willing to do even that. He and my sister are open-minded, and are sometimes curious about these things, but unfortunately are largely disinterested in anything within this whole spectrum, be it dreams or spirituality or the paranormal. (T. is much more open-minded and curious than my sister, though. My sister wants nothing to do with it. When she saw the lady, she screamed. So, perhaps..) I can at least ask them in the mornings if they've had any peculiar dreams when I'm there.

I have a feeling that I'll see the lady next time I'm there (which I predict will either be for a weekend sometime this summer, or in late October/early November.

There is absolutely nothing to fear about this lady. He may can chalk up to him avoiding bad situations to her helping him. She's got a nurturing soul, loved to cook in life. I see southern tea cakes. If he would leave his eyes on her, she would tell him what she needs to tell him. If she was going to harm him she would have already.

But I dare say next time you visit have that intent played out and you are comfortable and ready to see her and expect it. That would help tremendously.
Old 02-05-2016, 09:10 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by cahill
There is absolutely nothing to fear about this lady. He may can chalk up to him avoiding bad situations to her helping him. She's got a nurturing soul, loved to cook in life. I see southern tea cakes. If he would leave his eyes on her, she would tell him what she needs to tell him. If she was going to harm him she would have already.

But I dare say next time you visit have that intent played out and you are comfortable and ready to see her and expect it. That would help tremendously.

Aw, he loves to cook, too! I've pointed that out to him, also-- that if she meant to harm him, she would have done so already, seeing as she's been around him for 10+ years! I think he knows that on some level, though. I suppose he's just startled by the fact that she looks completely solid, like a flesh-and-blood person when he sees her.

I will certainly expect to see her! I feel like as long as I am relaxed, it will happen. I was quite tense and depressed last time I was there. I am sure I've stared in her general direction many times, without knowing why, just not being able to see her physically. I could have been subconsciously blocking myself due to a scary experience I had a long time ago. (Oh, and T has mentioned that when she appears to him it's always, always when he's relaxed and not expecting it/thinking of her.)

Please ignore me if I already asked this, but do you sense any children spirits with her? Because T. said that on a couple occasions in the past, he woke in the middle of the night to see the lady and two or three children standing next to her, just looking at him.

Anyway, as always, thank you cahill and Moon Glow for your insights, I appreciate it

OK, anyone else have more photos to post..? I didn't mean for this to become the Zulabelle Show. (And the other photo I have is probably not very interesting.) Perhaps.. aura reading? More pet pictures..? I don't know.
Old 04-05-2016, 03:46 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Aw, he loves to cook, too! I've pointed that out to him, also-- that if she meant to harm him, she would have done so already, seeing as she's been around him for 10+ years! I think he knows that on some level, though. I suppose he's just startled by the fact that she looks completely solid, like a flesh-and-blood person when he sees her.

I will certainly expect to see her! I feel like as long as I am relaxed, it will happen. I was quite tense and depressed last time I was there. I am sure I've stared in her general direction many times, without knowing why, just not being able to see her physically. I could have been subconsciously blocking myself due to a scary experience I had a long time ago. (Oh, and T has mentioned that when she appears to him it's always, always when he's relaxed and not expecting it/thinking of her.)

Please ignore me if I already asked this, but do you sense any children spirits with her? Because T. said that on a couple occasions in the past, he woke in the middle of the night to see the lady and two or three children standing next to her, just looking at him.

Anyway, as always, thank you cahill and Moon Glow for your insights, I appreciate it

OK, anyone else have more photos to post..? I didn't mean for this to become the Zulabelle Show. (And the other photo I have is probably not very interesting.) Perhaps.. aura reading? More pet pictures..? I don't know.

There is a little boy, around 5. Sandy hair, golden highlights. White shirt, tan shorts (that go to his knees) His face is shaped like hers only his cheeks are full.

Had a bout of strep throat so I think it has put clairs in a quiet time. But the boy came in pretty strong.
Old 05-05-2016, 01:34 AM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by cahill
There is a little boy, around 5. Sandy hair, golden highlights. White shirt, tan shorts (that go to his knees) His face is shaped like hers only his cheeks are full.

Had a bout of strep throat so I think it has put clairs in a quiet time. But the boy came in pretty strong.

Oh no, I hope you get well soon if you haven't already!

Hrmm, wonder if he's the one who would occasionally run down the hall past my door at night. (One of the many reasons I'd have to put on both the radio AND thunderstorm sounds, just to drown out all the little noises)
Old 06-05-2016, 07:04 PM
Master
Alright - I think we need some more!

I don't have any one me.... but I will be looking... someone else post!

-Lord Rama to Laxman
Old 06-05-2016, 08:10 PM
Master
Curious what you guys pick up from this building

-Lord Rama to Laxman