Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Old 02-02-2020, 06:40 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by inavalan
You're welcome.

You're welcome.
Wondering, reading, learning, practicing, paying attention, sharing, ...

... You put a smile on my face. Chill!

...no funnier than those who claim to speak truth with a smile on their face, while fooling everybody with it!
“Why, that’s true! I am a perfect, unlimited gull!” Jonathan opened his eyes asking, "Where are we?” The Elder Chiang said, “We’re on some planet with a green sky and a double star for a sun.” Jonathan made a scree of delight. “IT WORKS!" “Well, of course it works, Jon,” said Chiang. “It always works, when you know what you’re doing." (and even when you don't)
Old 02-02-2020, 06:51 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by guthrio
...@#$%!
@#$%!
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 02-02-2020, 06:59 PM
Master
....now that I believe!

...especially the portion above where you exchanged the words in MY post with your " "!
“Why, that’s true! I am a perfect, unlimited gull!” Jonathan opened his eyes asking, "Where are we?” The Elder Chiang said, “We’re on some planet with a green sky and a double star for a sun.” Jonathan made a scree of delight. “IT WORKS!" “Well, of course it works, Jon,” said Chiang. “It always works, when you know what you’re doing." (and even when you don't)

Last edited by guthrio : 02-02-2020 at 07:21 PM. Reason: clarify inputs
Old 03-02-2020, 11:47 AM
Lorelyen

Sure, sure, I believe it.....
But how does all that money advance one's spiritual development?
I'm not sure about writing letters to God. 'He' IS rather busy and after the mess he made of humanity and the Earth, the One True Creator (Monad) has put him on a less ambitious project. Let's hope he does better next time round.

Well, I thought I was a little too materialist for the good of my spiritual self... looks like I'm not alone.
However, this story may have overloaded my bullometer...I'm not easily taken in these days.
Old 03-02-2020, 01:54 PM
Master
@moretocome
You rock.Glad to hear of your success.

To comment the first lines of your post.

You step back from the proccess,and you adress someone else to do it for you.
This is similar to how i learned to trigger mantras and put things in motion.
Old 03-02-2020, 02:15 PM
Deactivated Account
Yet God cannot manifest a cure for children with horrible diseases. You know, it's almost funny if it wasn't so f#ed up.
Old 03-02-2020, 06:07 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlayerOfLight
Yet God cannot manifest a cure for children with horrible diseases. You know, it's almost funny if it wasn't so f#ed up.

The cures exist - they just haven't been discovered yet. The physical body treated properly is a miracle of self-healing, and nature has remedies for every illness. The problem is medical ignorance and the reliance on pharmaceuticals which are often less than effective. Why blame God for the ignorance of humanity?

Peace
Old 03-02-2020, 06:44 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamthat
The cures exist - they just haven't been discovered yet. The physical body treated properly is a miracle of self-healing, and nature has remedies for every illness. The problem is medical ignorance and the reliance on pharmaceuticals which are often less than effective. Why blame God for the ignorance of humanity?

Peace

You've got to be joking… There are diseases that are beyond man's control or ability to heal. You surely don't expect a terminal cancer patient to heal from those so-called natural remedies, do you? Or what about someone with a mental illness? But that's not what this thread is about. God manifests literally absolutely nothing at all for anyone, let alone a cure for every disease. If you want money, don't pray for it. WORK for it. That's how this world runs. As such, you probably won't be surprised that I have a hard time believing the OP's story.
Old 03-02-2020, 08:01 PM
Master

@SlayerOfLight: your signature quote
Quote:
People don't get what they deserve. They just get what they get. There's nothing any of us can do about it. - dr. Gregory House

I watched House MD, and in spite of its predictability, I was fascinated about House's intelligence, and the miraculous help he brought to so many "lucky" patients (lucky that House oversaw their cases).

I also wondered if it's better "to be happy", or "to be right", as in his case those seemed to be disjunctive (as I believe to happen usually in the "real" life too). House was miserable all the time, and pretty much made miserable those around him too.

Regarding the OP's story. I also suspect it is made up, but as I explained why, I believe that his approach works on some goals. Hypnosis and NLP work. Surely, there are goals, illnesses, conditions, on which they can't work because the rules of the game (this reality) don't allow it.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 03-02-2020, 09:39 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by inavalan
@SlayerOfLight: your signature quote

I watched House MD, and in spite of its predictability, I was fascinated about House's intelligence, and the miraculous help he brought to so many "lucky" patients (lucky that House oversaw their cases).

I also wondered if it's better "to be happy", or "to be right", as in his case those seemed to be disjunctive (as I believe to happen usually in the "real" life too). House was miserable all the time, and pretty much made miserable those around him too.

Regarding the OP's story. I also suspect it is made up, but as I explained why, I believe that his approach works on some goals. Hypnosis and NLP work. Surely, there are goals, illnesses, conditions, on which they can't work because the rules of the game (this reality) don't allow it.

Well, whoever made those rules has to be extremely psychopathic, malicious, and sadistic. I don't believe in a God, but if he exists then he certainly doesn't care about our needs and well-being at all. It's easy to thank God for every good thing that happened in your life. Unless your life is turned upside down, because only then will you realise that the God you prayed to is nothing but a cold, dead silence.

On top of that, I'd rather be happy than right. Because it kinda sucks to be right 99% of all time, especially bad stuff that's about to happen.