Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Films

Old 02-07-2015, 09:19 AM
Ravenspirit

The Poltergeist remake. I wish I hadn't. It was lame, totally gratuitous. Not scary at all. It was mostly CGI and way too much of a retread of the first movie in the old series. I mean why remake a movie just to upgrade the special effects a little? I honestly found it boring as heck.
Old 05-07-2015, 08:46 AM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenspirit
The Poltergeist remake. I wish I hadn't. It was lame, totally gratuitous. Not scary at all. It was mostly CGI and way too much of a retread of the first movie in the old series. I mean why remake a movie just to upgrade the special effects a little? I honestly found it boring as heck.
Why so that suckers will pay to go and see it of course.
Old 05-07-2015, 08:51 AM
Guide
I recently watched While We're Young starring Ben Stiller. I was bored.

I also recently saw Hot Tub Time Machine 2. I wasn't that impressed with the first one but someone said to see this one. But the second movie was even worse.
Old 05-07-2015, 08:42 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by inspirit
I also recently saw Hot Tub Time Machine 2. I wasn't that impressed with the first one but someone said to see this one. But the second movie was even worse.

I know one isn't supposed to judge a book by it's cover, or a movie by it's title.... but in this case, I think I would have just said " no " , lol !

The movie I want to see, but I think I missed it at the Theatres is called " I'll See you in my Dreams " with Sam Elliot. Have you seen or heard about that one ?
Old 05-07-2015, 09:03 PM
Experiencer
Greetings Everyone,

I stopped visiting cinemas because I have no desire to be deafened.

But going back many, many years the last film I saw in a cinema and actually enjoyed was "THE EXORCIST"

On TV it was ... was? ...??? .. oh yes 'THE TEXAS KING' (a western) no idea who was in it though. Can't say I was that impressed, either.

JOHNTY
Old 14-07-2015, 03:10 AM
Guide
The Divergent Series: Insurgent
Old 14-07-2015, 03:13 AM
Pathfinder
The Lego Movie AGAIN! ! Mostly because I have three kids that love it but it is in my opinion one of the best movies ever! Everything IS Awesome! !!!
Old 14-07-2015, 03:41 AM
Administrator
Hello

I went to see Minions and OMG I was sound asleep at the end of it. What a waste of time honestly. Example of good marketing at work, as some I know found it good.

I am still hearing the GIBBERISH in my head.

Lynn
Old 14-07-2015, 06:09 PM
OneChord

Oculus.
Old 15-07-2015, 12:31 PM
Knower
At the theatre, "The Age of Adeline". It was good but predictable.

On DVD, "The Forger" with John Travolta. It was ok, a little depressing, a little funny. Nothing to spend more than a dollar on though.