Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams > Lucid Dreaming

Old 26-01-2013, 07:50 AM
Knower
Has anyone used herbs to help with LD or AP?

Hello.

I have heard about mugwort enhancing dreams. Has anyone used/drank mugwort or any other herbs that helped you to lucid dream or AP?

i just drank some mugwort tea, I wonder what dreams i'll have :)
Old 01-02-2013, 09:14 AM
Seeker

I have used and still occasionally use Calea Zacatechichi and have had pretty good success in Lucid Dreaming, I haven't had any success in AP yet but have found Blue Lotus to really help me with my meditative state. I have also heard of health issues in long term mugwort use.
There is also the African Dream root which is meant to be pretty good, will be my next herb.
Old 01-02-2013, 09:08 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Astralian
I have used and still occasionally use Calea Zacatechichi and have had pretty good success in Lucid Dreaming, I haven't had any success in AP yet but have found Blue Lotus to really help me with my meditative state. I have also heard of health issues in long term mugwort use.
There is also the African Dream root which is meant to be pretty good, will be my next herb.

I have blue lotus tea as well that i haven't tried yet, I had no idea it helped with lucid dreaming. thanks for the warning about mugwart, it kind of makes me never want to use it again haha.
Old 02-02-2013, 06:16 AM
Sundialed

http://www.nakamalathome.com/effects...ava-gives.html

www.konakavafarm.com/kava-guide.html

I want to try Kava so bad!
Old 03-02-2013, 04:50 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sundialed

interesting, it's used as a muscle relaxer, so i'm sure it would help with ap or ld!
Old 03-02-2013, 05:16 AM
Twin

I actually have a kava bar in the town i live in. the stuff is a tad pricey, but it's VERY relaxing.
tastes so horrible :) like i'm eating a heaping helping of mud. yumm.
they at least give a pineapple chaser.

anyways! mugwort is my best bet. Hops and Damiana are worth a try too.
Old 03-02-2013, 01:00 PM
Seeker

Mugwort is ok to use, just don't use it for weeks straight because of its toxicity but in moderation it's fine. I have just ordered a mugwort ointment which is supposed to help a lot in astral projecting so il see how it goes.

Not sure if blue lotus would help in lucid dreaming but it really gets me very relaxed and would probably assist in relaxing your body to reach the vibration stage.

I would love to try Kava although don't look forward to its taste.
But give Calea and African dream root for lucid dreaming, they are known as dreaming herbs.
Old 08-02-2013, 01:51 AM
Seeker

I just purchased Wiccan mugwort flying ointment and tried it out last night and had very vivid almost prophetic dreams like it says on the tub and then I got into a lucid dream, which was about my 6th or 7th lucid dream and it was amazing fun. Couldn't believe that this ointment worked so well.
Old 17-06-2013, 02:46 PM
Seeker

I've tried calea zacatechichi and synaptolepis kirkii. I did not have particularly vivid dreams with calea, but I had seamless transitions between my thoughts and dreams. Kirkii would help me to sleep well, and I would occasionally have dreams that were vivid enough for me to become aware naturally.
Old 20-06-2013, 06:32 PM
Experiencer

Astralian, where did you purchase the flying ointment?