Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Old 18-01-2011, 04:24 PM
Kapitan_Prien

Self-Love Essences

Since I've had a very potent distance healing done last week - I really don't feel the need for the soul retrieval essence I was going to get (I had also checked out the shipping to the U.S. ) but feel that what my body's psyche needs help with is stuff concerning Self-Love.

I have found an essence blend by Bailey and one essence from the Living Essences of Australia to get - I'll be buying both from Healing Waters/Essences Online next month to help with these 'programmed conditions' from birth throughout early childhood that this body has (and also from the abuse).

Bailey Self-Esteem Blend:

Butterbur (Petasites hybridus)
(butterbur)
Component of Insecurity and Self Esteem The Butterbur essence relates to self-esteem and personal power. Many people who are working on their own personal growth can suddenly block off at some point. This usually happens when they get a glimpse of the awesome power that is beginning to open up within themselves. If they have always shied away from power - refusing to accept their rightful place in the world - then they may be very fearful that their power will become destructive as it develops. Butterbur personalities fail to recognise their own innate goodness - the Kingdom of God within. Instead, they have the feeling that, if they go on developing their powers, they could inflict damage on other people. Lack of self-esteem and trust in themselves lies behind such difficulties. Perhaps there are childhood memories of being labelled “wicked” or “naughty”. Perhaps they were not truly loved as children and so lack the self-confidence that such love brings. Perhaps they believed that they were “born in sin” or that they were “miserable sinners” (both corrupt interpretations of the original biblical texts). All of these can have a very negative effect on self-esteem. Butterbur helps to dissolve these feelings of self-distrust, revealing our innate power and spiritual birthright. Opening up to a much greater vision of the world, and one’s rightful place in it, is the message of this essence.

Moss (Discranella heteromalla) (moss) Component of Insecurity and Self Esteem Moss is the essence for those who fear the dark spaces within themselves. As with the childhood fears of darkness, many people fear the uncharted areas within their own beings. For some, these fears may have been instilled in childhood by such teachings as the inherently sinful nature of humanity. For others it may be the feeling of having dark murky secrets hidden within the subconscious mind. There are many people who struggle on, dogged by these deep fears. Sometimes they feel compelled to help others in a desperate attempt to atone for the “evil” that they feel within themselves. Moss helps to show that fears about the subconscious are only paper tigers - shadows that disappear when light is shed on them. It is fear that prevents the light of insight from entering the mind, and fear is therefore responsible for the dark spaces. Moss lessens these addictive fears and loosens up the constrictions. The dark spaces are then transformed into places of light and illumination.

Pine Cones (Pinus sylvestris) (pinecones) Component of Self-Esteem The essence of Pine Cones is for those who feel trapped by the authoritarian power of others and are unable to escape.

The source of these feelings of inadequacy, and the need for the approval of others, can usually be traced back to childhood. There may be such a lack of self-confidence that the ability to express personal authority may well be nearly impossible. In adolescence, the inhibiting forces may have been so great that the normal changeover from parental authority to self-authority has not taken place. Perhaps there was a dominant parent who was over-protective, preventing the child from making its own decisions and thereby learning from its own mistakes. If the dominant authoritarian power came from a priesthood, then there may well be fears of evil, of the devil, or of losing one’s soul, unless one does exactly as one is told. To those who have been heavily dominated, the world can seem to be such a frightening place, that they need to turn to others for help and reassurance.

The Pine Cones essence helps to free us from worrying about pleasing others. This automatically leads us to an understanding that “authorities” are simply people - people who indeed may well know less about the truth of things than we do! The opinions of others are then seen in their true perspective. Pine Cones helps to open us to the realisation that, in breaking free from the authoritarian control of others, all we lose are our chains.

Witch Hazel (Hamamelis mollis) (witchhazel) Component of Self-Esteem Witch Hazel is for those who are always trying to live up to the expectations of others - the willing horses who are constantly trying to please their parents, teachers, partners, children, or whoever. You may find them on committees: the eager-beavers who are always busy and always helpful. They feel that to let anyone down is to fail, so they drive themselves relentlessly. This state often relates to childhood, when they felt that to keep their parents’ approval they had to live up to their parents’ expectations of them. This in turn gave rise to a conditioned response of always trying to gain the approval of others. They now need a wider view of the world, where they take their “mission” in life rather less seriously, ceasing to give themselves such a hard time. Witch Hazel helps the mind to drop its dependence on this continual stimulation and thus breaks the vicious circle. With progressive quietening and ease, a completely new evaluation of their lives then becomes possible.

Living Essences of Australia:

Snakebush -

The essence of deep fulfilling Self Love. For those disillusioned by the lack of love from others who they have loved. This essence encourages a self contained yet caring attitude to others which brings about an inner emotional contentment. The "needy" feelings towards loved ones are then transformed into a sensitivity from a centre of Self Love.

Negative Keywords bitterness due to being taken for granted in love, demanding due to being taken for granted in love, hurt due to being taken for granted in love, needy due to desire for being loved, submissive due to desire for being loved

Positive Keywords contentment inner, fulfilled, independent, Self Love
Old 18-01-2011, 04:46 PM
Master
oh nice! i wonder if one can get addicted to flower essences, i've been abusing mine lol
Old 18-01-2011, 04:59 PM
Kapitan_Prien

LoL! I've been using various brands off and on - the ones I'm using now: Bailey's 'Stuck in a Rut' and Healing Herbs' Oak and Aloe are working really well for me. They seem to go hand in hand a bit...the Bailey dealing with letting go and the Oak and Aloe helping with the balance of more Feminine energy and letting go in a different way.
Old 18-01-2011, 05:03 PM
Master
ah i need to work on letting go next, i may need to overdose on bailey lol

can you take these essences as long as you'd like? a few years maybe or the rest of your life lol?
Old 18-01-2011, 05:16 PM
Kapitan_Prien

I've been taking mine since I got them. I diluted the stock bottle of the Bailey in a 30ml dropper bottle and then made a blend in another 30ml bottle for the Oak and Aloe.

For the preservative I've used Vegetable Glycerin (tastes much better than Brandy or Vodka).

Another thing with mine is that I used natural Lemon flavored spring water and then added just a small amount of Rosewater to the blend too - so they have a pleasant Rose-Lemon taste that is on the sweet end due to the Glycerin.

For these Self-Love ones, I have another 30ml dropper bottle set aside to do dilutions of the stock essences.
Old 21-01-2011, 11:43 PM
Cherub T

I think I need all of the above. I relate to it so much.
Old 22-01-2011, 01:41 PM
Kapitan_Prien

Hello Cherub :-)

I've been thinking of the ways that the 'New Age Establishment's' 'agenda' so to speak could apply to the Butterbur - things like Karma. People being told they are suffering because of some supposed thing they did in a past life. I think that the Butterbur would be very helpful for undoing the damage that could be caused by such a belief.

Also with the Pine Cones too - I've often come across people not wanting to make decisions which would greatly benefit them because they don't want to 'incur bad karma' and this keeps them trapped for fear of punishment in some next life.
Old 22-01-2011, 02:38 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kapitan_Prien
Hello Cherub :-)

I've been thinking of the ways that the 'New Age Establishment's' 'agenda' so to speak could apply to the Butterbur - things like Karma. People being told they are suffering because of some supposed thing they did in a past life. I think that the Butterbur would be very helpful for undoing the damage that could be caused by such a belief.

Also with the Pine Cones too - I've often come across people not wanting to make decisions which would greatly benefit them because they don't want to 'incur bad karma' and this keeps them trapped for fear of punishment in some next life.

Maybe alot of this herbal stuff is also the new age establishmnet's agenda.
Old 22-01-2011, 04:20 PM
Kapitan_Prien

It may well be but it sure has helped me more than the anti-depressants and pain killers I was on. I managed to get OFF them because of the herbs, supplements, essential oils, homeopathy, essences and some crystal healing.

Personally - in my opinion that says quite a bit. I know not all cases can be treated as such...but for me, and for what I was going through, I'm satisfied.
Old 22-01-2011, 10:27 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem
Maybe alot of this herbal stuff is also the new age establishmnet's agenda.

Or maybe Gem the Pharmaceutical's agenda is to poison and kill off everyone with their synthetic drugs and their life-threatening side-effects?