Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Old 03-02-2011, 04:35 AM
Beleive

Need help with healing a pregnant woman with Cholestasis...

Hi,
I am a Reiki Master, but I am very new to it. I am also an intuitive angelic healer, all my healings are very spiritual. I have a client who is pregnant and although I am clairvoyant and a Reiki master, I am letting my fear get in the way of a clear answer right now. If anyone could take the time to have a read and offer any suggestions, that would be wonderful

She is pregnant and suffers from a pregnancy related illness called Cholestasis which is a Liver Bile abnormality and is a very serious condition. Cholestasis can be fatal for the unborn child in some cases. The main symptom is the mother itching from the inside out (no rash or anything). So far in this pregnancy her bile levels are high but she has not had any itching yet. She is 23 weeks gestation. She had Reiki with me on Sunday for the first time ever, and that same afternoon she had unbearable itching afterward for 4 hours - the first time in this pregnancy. I do not beleive it was a co-incidence, I beleive it may have been brought on by my healing.

It has been drummed into me while learning Reiki that Reiki can never harm anyone, and I agree. However I am wondering if as part of the healing Reiki energy that the liver has brought that itching to the surface to be released? because after the 4 hours of itching, the itch dissappeared. The only problem is that this is very serious and life threatening to mother and baby, and Im afraid of "bringing it on" again in a subsequent session and consequently putting mum/bub at risk, even though its healing the liver. Do you see what I mean?

The client is happy for more Reiki, but it is me who wishes to check first. Thoughts?
Old 03-02-2011, 01:11 PM
Master
If anything I woud take all of that as a sign the you should absolutely proceed with more reiki treatments. If you can successfully release the energy that is causing the cholestasis, you should give it a try. It sounds to me likey you have had a very successful session with her. Don't let doubt and fear stop you. Yesterday I stood up in front of a room full of skeptics and doubters and announced that I was offering psychic counseling services. I'm not saying this to toot my own horn, just to point out that if we meet fear and doubt with Faith, we can win every time.

Energy healing works. Reiki works. To the extent that you beleive, they work.

With Love,
athribiristan
Old 03-02-2011, 01:28 PM
Suspended
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beleive

It has been drummed into me while learning Reiki that Reiki can never harm anyone, and I agree. However I am wondering if as part of the healing Reiki energy that the liver has brought that itching to the surface to be released?

Hi Believe

I agree with you In that healing can never harm anyone.

In my experience when healing work is being carried out there are always from the world of spirit a team that Is monitoring the patient.

They can scan the a patient and direct the energy to where is needed even If the healer Is unaware of this to be so.

Your also right In that at times after a healing the symptoms can seem worse and Irregular happenings may occur that has not been experienced prior to the patient having had the healing.

In any case the channel of energy would be stopped If what you were doing was being counterproductive so to speak and I don't believe for a second that would happen or be the case.

Always nice to hear from another healer

x daz x
Old 03-02-2011, 11:18 PM
Beleive

Thankyou so much for your replies. It seems we are in unison then about it being a release. I think that I might offer her a series of short sessions so that the healing is a lot more gentle rather than having her experience any further full-on releases like that while pregnant. That session I gave her was only 30mins long, so maybe 15 min session will be enough, once per week. Ive also suggested she let her doctor know and that I do Reiki on her 2 days prior to her next liver test, and see if the levels have reduced or not.

On a clairvoyant level, I keep feeling that this baby may not make it past 30 weeks gestation, ofcourse I have not said so to her. Ive been really afraid that the Reiki releases might cause that, which is silly, now I see that I have an opportunity to CHANGE that outcome and perhaps have the baby survive. I hope so.

thankyou

B
Old 04-02-2011, 03:07 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beleive
On a clairvoyant level, I keep feeling that this baby may not make it past 30 weeks gestation, ofcourse I have not said so to her.

I would go one step further and do some work to release that thought from your own thinking. You don't want that idea creeping into the situation. Keep in mind that everyone is sensitive to energy and she could pick up on that without you saying anything. Of course the baby could also pick up on that energy, which is probably more likely. Now I will go and get this idea out of my own thought patterns as well.

With Love
athribiristan