Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 25-11-2014, 01:34 PM
eileen rose

Quote:
Originally Posted by GMIRcrystal
There is something which is kind of confusing me.

I've heard of many mediums who believe in Jesus Christ. But does this also mean that they believe he 'died for our sins'?

And if they do believe this, why not other parts of the bible such as the condemnation of mediumship?

Note to all mediums: Please don't be offended by my questions. The reason why I'm asking these is I find mediumship fascinating. So much so i'm even contemplating practicing it myself. I just have many questions before I consider this.

Thanks a lot.

I experimented with mediumship, but I didn't get attached to it and rapidly moved on.

Experimentation is possible, and still be grounded in the love of Jesus Christ, but I don't have any scripture proof to offer. Only my first hand experience of such matters.

My viewpoint of it now is that once I accepted it's existence (psychic abilities), I no longer felt the need to get involved in it. I only checked it out, to test God's limits (so to speak).

The only issue, that will eventually arise, is if you continue on said path (getting heavily influenced by the ether...the etheral realms), is you get negative affects occurring. As that land, is filled with negative entities that attach themselves to living beings (they've attempted it many times with me to no effect, due to me being in the light of the lord. Which they can not penetrate.).

I would have been lost though, if I had attempted to become a medium, in full.

It is real easy to get into (this field of study).
Hard to get out of (in my viewpoint).
As the negative entities can give you information, that can build a career (you get invested in having it keep happening), and also, infest you. (I don't know if we are allowed to call them demonic on this forum....but there you go).
Old 25-11-2014, 03:36 PM
Administrator
Hello

There seems to be two levels of being a Medium, for me I came into this life with it all there from birth I was whom I am. For me there is no off switch and no matter how many times I did ask God to take it all from me it only became stronger. So I came to accept that what ever that higher Divine Light is (God to some) I was meant to be whom and what I am and that the dead are meant to find me for communications and at times assistance to find that place of Light. I have no down time or off time and if I force that place to come to me I do not do well. I even read "dead" to those around me that can sense me and that is not good.

I do not feel that we have 'sin' more that we have a life path of evolution for our Soul and that we come in and out of lives for that experience. Looking at the "Gift" I have with me I know well that I have done a lot of good work being me brought a lot of closure and peace to many that needed it at times in their lives. I no longer sit in that place of "why me" I accept now fully that I am whom I am suppose to be.

Yes parts of the Bible do say that its wrong on some levels but if its so wrong why at times have I worked with very high officials of the Church and been granted permissions to attend services in need of clearings. More and more its becoming accepted that some might well be chosen for those paths of communications where they can help with what is called "demonic" as they do walk in the Light just do not go to put the word of God to what they feel Light is.

I do teach at times medium classes on self development but this is more for the understandings of what people are experiencing so they can function along lifes path better. Its not easy to always walk in two worlds the physical and the spirit one but some do that work. We were given that path and we walk it and function the best we can. I do not profit from what I am but I do not feel its wrong for those that do so. I had that opportunity many years ago but that was not my path, I have never looked back. I can wonder life unknown and help those that can not afford to maybe see someone.

We can all do this communications as I feel we all have some of that in our path but too we are not all brought forth with is all to be fully open that is our Soul's path maybe for another time.

I do caution one's that want to open such doors that one open they are hard to close, and we might not be ready for all that comes with it. Its not all those that are good that come to a Medium we have to be willing to embrace the dark as well in that balance. Be careful to know what it is that truly comes with it all before one explores too much.

I have worked with one's that are so very sorry they did open that door and now it will not again close. Know your limits and do your research. Its not a game its real as life itself. I have not had anyone in a class I have lead say at the end Lynn I wish I was fully you....as it does come with a lot of responsibility and lack of sleep at times.

Lynn
Old 25-11-2014, 03:52 PM
Master

I am a firm believer of The Lord Jesus Christ.
i grew up going to Sunday school.
I've been taught many parts of the bible...that's as far as I've gone.
But now after experinces and exploration into spirituality and history ive come to one conclusion.
He did not write the book. And as I respect the figures who did, it has been past from thousands of years and it's been tampered with.
I believe parts have been omitted and interpretations have been changed.
Why would the Vatican have a closed library. Not everyhting is open to the public.
Knowledge being kept from the masses has always been about power and control.
If he were to come here again, our Lord, as a man of this society, wouldn't he have been spiritually gifted? Woukdnt he have every single ability including mediumship. The ability to connect to other realms and such?
If he were here now and was under a different name , with our look and lifestyle , what would people think of him?
Spiritual strengths and gifts, true gifts and abilities is within all of us.
Imagine what the world would be like if we all were able to use them.
We wouldn't be so easily manipulated and controlled.
He brought us the light, gnosis, and gnosis is the greatest gift to man.
The ability to free oneself of the nature of humanity, to break the binds that keep us here and bring us back over and over again.
He did dies for our sins. He lived to reveal what human nature is and for us to witness how low we can go as a society.
And let himself be sacrificed to prove his point.
What did he do really to endure a criminals death?
Speak the truth of what is wrong with us?
If anything i could imagine someone spiritually gifted coukd see this even deeper.
The only thing that could be negative about it is using this ability to harm others.
But that has been around for aeons ....
Scientists have as well used their knowledge for evil instead of good.....
Mediums who channel negative entities do the same....
It's not the ability to be feared it's the person behind it who they serve...
Like a gun, it could be used to save a mans life or to unjustly take away one.
Don't blame the gun.
Point is , people who have abilities and believe in Christ is a beautiful match. As they will most likely offer their gift to help humanity....
Old 30-11-2014, 06:12 AM
Newbie ;)

I like that you believe that of Jesus - Has anyone you known had a reading from kim Russo? My mother and I maybe even my daughter need a meeting with her but I'm a bit concerned of the price and do y'all think it could be done over the phone? I'd like to save for this but do u guys even think shed do a private reading like that???? Thank you ! SUNSHINE &SMILES!
Old 30-11-2014, 06:34 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by GMIRcrystal
There is something which is kind of confusing me.

I've heard of many mediums who believe in Jesus Christ. But does this also mean that they believe he 'died for our sins'?

And if they do believe this, why not other parts of the bible such as the condemnation of mediumship?

Note to all mediums: Please don't be offended by my questions. The reason why I'm asking these is I find mediumship fascinating. So much so i'm even contemplating practicing it myself. I just have many questions before I consider this.

Thanks a lot.

Very interesting question and great responses!

A man who has not passed through the inferno of his passions has not overcome them.

-- Carl Jung