Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 05-05-2018, 10:02 PM
Ascender
Quote:
I did not create Universe I live in. It has existed eternally.

You don't have to have created the Universe for you to have created your own reality. You're reality is what you are experiencing currently. That is what you have created for yourself.

Quote:
Only if everbody on Earth from all of human past used that method. Other planets have differrrent time scale of orbit around Sol.

The past is the past and has no bearing on the current truth as we know it.

Quote:
Marketed as laptop yet some of these have never been on anyones lap. They may only be used as a desktop.

If worn by you or others of another culture during the day it becomes a day gown? Or evening wear, night clothes. Differrent language use differrent concepts for identifying apparrel.

What’s in a name? that which we call a rose by any other name would smell as sweet

Quote:
It is always daytime of every planet in our solar system.

No, it is not. Though, it is always a full moon. It is always daytime and nighttime for our planet, though. NASA just found a planet that doesn't even get any sun. Not that it has any relevance to our current truth.

Quote:
I agree that it is very complicated, even the most seeming simple scenarios, once we begin to consider all of the relevant and less relevant factors.

Yes, but a fact is still a fact no matter which way you slice the pie. Fact is truth.
Old 06-05-2018, 02:56 PM
Newbie ;)
Master
Color Facts Plus Associated reatlive and absolute truths

Quote:
LillyBelle--You don't have to have created the Universe for you to have created your own reality. You're reality is what you are experiencing currently. That is what you have created for yourself.

I experience a part of the Universe reality that each of us call us our environmental circumstances.
Quote:
The past is the past and has no bearing on the current truth as we know it.

Cause/action { past } > effect/reaction { now } > resultants { future }

Quote:
What’s in a name? that which we call a rose by any other name would smell as sweet

Identification label. Too sweet bad > perfect sweet good > not sweet enough bad i.e. degrees of this or that we communicate with emoticons of pleasure :--) or displeasure :--(

Quote:
No, it is not. Though, it is always a full moon. It is always daytime and nighttime for our planet, though. NASA just found a planet that doesn't even get any sun. Not that it has any relevance to our current truth.

I agree it is daytime and not just night time on each planet. Moon is irrelevant to whether it is day or nightime. They both exist all of time on each planet, not just one or the other.

Quote:
Yes, but a fact is still a fact no matter which way you slice the pie. Fact is truth.

A fact can have many related/associated truths if not more than one associated absolute truth.

"My education has been of my biggest impediments to my learning"...A. Einstein

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool."...R Feynman
Old 01-06-2018, 11:19 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by VinceField
Does absolute truth exist? Or is all truth relative? Please provide evidence or logic to support your view.

Note that if you answer that there is no absolute truth, you will be quickly and efficiently refuted. Just a heads up!

Each persons brain interprets the universe differently. No two people will have the exact same interpretation of the universe. If two or more people have to agree that any thing is exactly the same, in order for it to be the absolute truth. Then absolute truth does not exist. At least not for us.
Old 01-06-2018, 11:52 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unknownparadox
Each persons brain interprets the universe differently. No two people will have the exact same interpretation of the universe. If two or more people have to agree that any thing is exactly the same, in order for it to be the absolute truth. Then absolute truth does not exist. At least not for us.
Would you consider that each person's brain, thru conditioning, conscious and unconscious has created a self that is of the mind and based on that which is not true and each entirely subjective, therefore different and therefore interpretation is different?
Would you also consider that seeing this for what it is can open us up to a direct perception of what we are, what life is and what is true?

The cessation of identifying with the fluctuations arising within consciousness
Old 02-06-2018, 02:22 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueSky
Would you consider that each person's brain, thru conditioning, conscious and unconscious has created a self that is of the mind and based on that which is not true and each entirely subjective, therefore different and therefore interpretation is different?
Would you also consider that seeing this for what it is can open us up to a direct perception of what we are, what life is and what is true?

I absolutely believe conditioning plays a part in how a person perceives the universe. But I was referring to that no two brain work just alike. And even if they did. We know that the brain take short cuts in its interpretation of the universe. And in some cases, lies to us about universe.

We can say that some thing looks good, taste good, is cold, is hot. But we can never know that any of those things are exactly the same for the other person. It's a safe bet that they are not the same.

Which leads me to believe. We all share the same universe. But each of us has our own separate interpretation of that universe or our own reality. And none of those realities are correct. Since no two people or more will agree on it being the exact same.

I myself, have been trying to see the universe for what it really is for a long time. I haven't had any luck in doing that LOL. And it might not be such a good idea. But if it did happen. Would that be the absolute truth?
Old 02-06-2018, 12:11 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unknownparadox
I absolutely believe conditioning plays a part in how a person perceives the universe. But I was referring to that no two brain work just alike. And even if they did. We know that the brain take short cuts in its interpretation of the universe. And in some cases, lies to us about universe.

We can say that some thing looks good, taste good, is cold, is hot. But we can never know that any of those things are exactly the same for the other person. It's a safe bet that they are not the same.

Which leads me to believe. We all share the same universe. But each of us has our own separate interpretation of that universe or our own reality. And none of those realities are correct. Since no two people or more will agree on it being the exact same.

I myself, have been trying to see the universe for what it really is for a long time. I haven't had any luck in doing that LOL. And it might not be such a good idea. But if it did happen. Would that be the absolute truth?
If the brain is interpreting then it is in relation to the past or future or its false sense of it being the self and it's survival.
Without interpretation there is what is.

The cessation of identifying with the fluctuations arising within consciousness
Old 02-06-2018, 06:30 PM
Master
Does absolute truth exist?

Quote:
Originally Posted by VinceField
Does absolute truth exist? Or is all truth relative? Please provide evidence or logic to support your view.

Note that if you answer that there is no absolute truth, you will be quickly and efficiently refuted. Just a heads up!

VinceField,

Does absolute Truth exist? Yes! How?

"Perfection does not come from projecting our own ideas but from awakening to the knowledge that it is already the established order of things."

Discovering that ALL the principles of Life operate perfectly, without variation, deviation, attenuation, OR exception for anyone, at anytime, anywhere is about as Perfect an experience about Reality as you can have, isn't it?

Is all Truth relative? No! Truth is not relative. Why?

For the same reason as for Perfection; neither Truth NOR Perfection CAN change or BE changed. ONLY our perception and APPLICATION of it can change or be changed. This discovery does not require belief. Beliefs change because WE change them when we encounter That which does not change regardless of our beliefs. This discovery only requires Truth.....because Truth NEVER changes and cannot BE changed. How do you determine what is true ? BY PROVING IT IN YOUR OWN EXPERIENCE !!! A lie (false perception) believed CAN NEVER be the Truth !! Ask Adam and Eve if a lie believed could EVER be the Truth. If you BELIEVE a lie, the ADVERSE EFFECT upon your perception of Truth remains, doesn't it? The correct answer CAN NEVER come out of erroneous perception or operation. Only correcting the error in perception and application can do this !!

If this were not so, science would not know that 2+2 cannot equal 5. We can choose to believe that 2+2=5 for eternity until we have acquired FOR OURSELVES the necessary knowledge of the immutable principle that correctly sums the answer. But understand: using the knowledge INCORRECTLY will not change the Truth one whit !! Ask any scientist whose THEORIES are proven to be UNTRUE (i.e. not correct) ! IT'S BECAUSE OF TRUTH AND PERFECTION, not belief, that you can validate why the correct application of any principle enables us to accomplish anything consistent with that principle. We cannot even MAKE 2+2=4! Why? Because neither Truth nor Perfection can change or BE changed....

If this were not so, religion would not know that ignorance of immutable Truth acts PRECISELY like ignorance of the perfect operation of a mathematical equation ALWAYS and INVARIABLY produces incorrect results. The solution can only be experienced when we recognize AND apply the Truth to ourselves or to the equation. And the CORRECT APPLICATION of the Truth results in a LIFE LIVED ABUNDANTLY...PRECISELY like the correct application of the perfect operation of a mathematical equation ALWAYS and INVARIABLY produces CORRECT results. The solution can only be experienced when we recognize AND apply the Truth to ourselves (just as in an equation).

As indicated in the 3rd reference: "We already live in a Perfect Universe, but It needs to be mentally seen before It can become a part of our experience."

Again, ALL the principles of Life operate that way, perfectly, without variation, deviation, attenuation, OR exception for anyone, at anytime, anywhere !! THAT'S HOW you personally experience the immutable Truth of YOURSELF..... by direct experience OF IT. Then YOU KNOW the Truth, not merely believe "in" the Truth or have "faith" in the Truth, or have to be told "about" the Truth OR Perfection second-handedly.

Yes, one can deny this.....but you still cannot change the Truth or Perfection of it....any more than you can CAUSE 2+2 to equal anything but 4.

Further evidence and logic provided as references (Vince, I think you'll find the last one interesting):

Reference: http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...02&postcount=1 See Volume 4, page 28/86, last sentence in paragraph 6.

Reference: http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...72&postcount=8

Reference: http://www.newthoughtlibrary.com/hol...tm#Treatment33

Reference: http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...5&postcount=18

Reference: http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...16&postcount=1
“Why, that’s true! I am a perfect, unlimited gull!” Jonathan opened his eyes asking, "Where are we?” The Elder Chiang said, “We’re on some planet with a green sky and a double star for a sun.” Jonathan made a scree of delight. “IT WORKS!" “Well, of course it works, Jon,” said Chiang. “It always works, when you know what you’re doing." (and even when you don't)
Old 03-06-2018, 04:01 PM
Experiencer

I see LAW of the cosmos as absolute truth.
Old 03-06-2018, 04:06 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by eliana israel
I see LAW of the cosmos as absolute truth.

When you say law. What laws do you mean? The laws of physics?
Old 05-06-2018, 02:00 PM
Newbie ;)

something exists instead of nothing. if something is possible, so is anything. there are no rules, other than the self-imposed limitations of our individual perspectives and energy manifest as consciousness. life advances into its own purpose; the experience of its own existence. potential is infinite and energy, eternal. hate is the only value that shouldnt exist, as its negative. all is love.