Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 03-01-2017, 07:24 PM
Seeker

Some help with insight please

I recently had something happen to me. On New Year's Eve, I left my handbag in a cab but then it was stolen by the driver and he gave false information to his company about. I did the right thing and made a report with the police only now because it was a lost property report they can't take any action unless the person uses anything in my handbag. I became suspicious about what had happened when the people I talked to at the cab company were given information by the driver I knew was not true and that my instincts told me something was up. I have gone and cancelled/blocked everything, changed house locks and I'm going through the process of replacing all my ID which is a hassle, plus with my anxiety disorder, it has put me out of sorts and I've had a lack of sleep for several days. What I'm asking is this. I never thought about it or was concerned about such an issue, so never attracted this to me. So I don't understand what lesson is here as to why I had to go through the hell of having something lost/stolen when it was neither asked for or needed. I'm only asking for general insights on the matter, not any psychic readings.
Please don't attempt to read me if you don't have permission, my psychic mirror shield will show you your reflection. Plus it's polite courtesy to ask, some may see it as an invasion of their private space.
Old 03-01-2017, 07:37 PM
Suspended
Guide

When this consistently happened to me, instead of thinking of the occurence as the Universe or LOA, I simply thought of it in terms of protective measures ...
If I use a purse, I strap it across my shoulder, otherwise, I use a wallet that attaches to my ring then hung from a belt loop ...

Thieves are everywhere, I had lots of them thar critters on probation ...
Old 03-01-2017, 08:35 PM
Master

I think the lesson here is for you to be more cautious and careful as you go about the business of life. Our world has its share of decent people and not so decent people.
Old 03-01-2017, 09:18 PM
Guide

Hi Blueray

You sound very upset about this, mistakes happen not everying has to have a deeper meaning. I misplace things all the time. Dont let it get you down. You have done everything you can to protect yourself, you are safe.

One small point I picked up on be careful of placing blame with the cab driver, could quite easily have been picked up by the fare after you. Have you ever been falsely accused before? I have, its not a very nice thing to go through, placing blame with the driver could caused serious problems for their livelyhood.
Old 04-01-2017, 03:42 AM
Experiencer
Since people in where I live doesn't care at all, they just pocket whatever they find. Even money, ids, etc. So pretty much if its gone, it is gone for good. My city doesn't even have much moral value anyways, so whether you hand in something or not - if you do they think you are annoying; if you don't nobody will say anything. So most of us just (have to) sort thd issue out themselves, or just pocket the lost stuff of others. By the way, people nowadays won't even bother to thank the person who found their stuff back, but instead you get scolded or accused for stealing the money inside even though you didn't. Real case. Heard it from my boss.

The rule here is simple - In my place, never help an elderly when they fell. Don't look and walk away as if you do not see them. They are dangerous and harmful to you. They will sue you for fine, money and trouble if you help them.

Well, honesty is not always valued. Getting free of trouble is.
Old 04-01-2017, 04:41 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by BluerayAngel
I recently had something happen to me. On New Year's Eve, I left my handbag in a cab but then it was stolen by the driver and he gave false information to his company about. I did the right thing and made a report with the police only now because it was a lost property report they can't take any action unless the person uses anything in my handbag. I became suspicious about what had happened when the people I talked to at the cab company were given information by the driver I knew was not true and that my instincts told me something was up. I have gone and cancelled/blocked everything, changed house locks and I'm going through the process of replacing all my ID which is a hassle, plus with my anxiety disorder, it has put me out of sorts and I've had a lack of sleep for several days. What I'm asking is this. I never thought about it or was concerned about such an issue, so never attracted this to me. So I don't understand what lesson is here as to why I had to go through the hell of having something lost/stolen when it was neither asked for or needed. I'm only asking for general insights on the matter, not any psychic readings.

"what lesson is here (?)"
the moral of the story is: you can't trust the system.
the systems of man's creation are a parody of truth.
for you to invest yourself into the system, and rely on
it's functioning properly to maintain your well-being is
a mistake; in my humble opinion.
the Annunaki perverted the natural order of things here
on earth -- they rigged the system to enrich themselves
and keep mother Gaia in servitude.
divest yourself from enslavement to greed, and embrace
the love of God which emanates from the earth's core.
nothing that you'd lost has any true value for you...
those things were tools used to keep you in service.

rant complete,
H:O:R:A:C:E
Old 04-01-2017, 05:57 AM
Pathfinder
Well, you are handling it admirably, and doing what needs to be done!
Good for you!
I do not think its a "Law of Attraction" situation, its more like some
shlub excercising his free will and choosing to do something wrong.
Chances are whoever took your purse just took the cash and anything they could pawn and tossed the rest someplace it won't ever be found. Now a days credit cards are a hassle, and who wants to risk breaking into your home? This was a crime of opportunity. However, you did the right thing by taking the measures you did! Yes its a hassle and upsetting, and should not have happened but you can rest assured that you have protected yourself!
Old 04-01-2017, 06:35 AM
Master
Losing your personal identity can have deep implications if treated as a 'life lesson'. It forces one to ask "without all these cards and bits of paper, who am I?" because you know the bank isn't going to hand over cash out of your account on your 'say so'.

Still, it's a very annoying thing to have happen and replacing ID with an anxiety disorder is a nightmare..."yeah, please don't tell me who I am not, because I know who I am..."

Very powerful lesson...
Old 06-01-2017, 08:35 AM
Seeker

Thanks for the feedback everyone.
Please don't attempt to read me if you don't have permission, my psychic mirror shield will show you your reflection. Plus it's polite courtesy to ask, some may see it as an invasion of their private space.
Old 06-01-2017, 10:51 AM
Lorelyen

Quote:
Originally Posted by kris
I think the lesson here is for you to be more cautious and careful as you go about the business of life. Our world has its share of decent people and not so decent people.

Agree. No doubt some spiritual issue exists somewhere in this, like why would one de-focus enough to mislay something very important but basically it's about checking and caution.