Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 11-03-2012, 05:42 PM
adrian challenger

can anyone help me understand?

I will keep this as brief as possible, I had a month of dreams, starting with me joining up as a pilot. as each night passed, i got further into the dream.. going through training, passing, and being given a posting, flying hurricane fighters, then getting the fantastic spitfire, i flew in a few battles, and i remember the feeling of being totally scared stiff when two german planes were behind me, my guns/cannons had over heated and wouldnt fire.. i reached for the cockpit to open, and just as i got it to move, a burst from one of the planes ripped into me, i remember rolling out, and falling, looking up to see the white chute opening above me, and that is all,
now, i wonder, is this a past life recollection? i felt all different emotions, and as i like to go with my children to air displays, i watch in silence when the innevitable spit, lanc and hurricane fly past, i feel myself fill up, and no matter how many times i have seen them, i just cant help feeling i wish i was back in the spit..
ps.. i have never NEVER flown! im scared of hieghts.. i can only just manage to go up 4 rungs on a ladder to clean windows. haha,
hope someone can help with this, thank you in advance.
Ade.
Old 11-03-2012, 07:43 PM
Master
The joy with questions is that they open your mind to any answer,,,

It feels to me like you already know the answers and all you really need is confirmation,,,

What if no-one confirms?

Would it feel any less likely?

Love and hugs

Jo

XxXx
Old 11-03-2012, 07:59 PM
Master

Sounds like wonderful dreams to me, be they past life memories or not. Have you seen a lot of old warmovies with a lot of flying?
Old 12-03-2012, 12:47 PM
adrian challenger

Thank you both for replies, i have seen war movies, but not at the time i was having these dreams my friend, these dreams were years ago, before i started watching much tv, but i understand why you say this,
and if no one confirms, then my friend they will be with me anyway, i will still feel the same, with or without any confirmation, i was just curious as to the evidence of having a past life experience... a little like de ja vous, (however it is spelt)
thank you anyway for your time and views.
take care for now.
Old 12-03-2012, 05:46 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by adrian challenger
Thank you both for replies, i have seen war movies, but not at the time i was having these dreams my friend, these dreams were years ago, before i started watching much tv, but i understand why you say this,
and if no one confirms, then my friend they will be with me anyway, i will still feel the same, with or without any confirmation, i was just curious as to the evidence of having a past life experience... a little like de ja vous, (however it is spelt)
thank you anyway for your time and views.
take care for now.

By accepting them, you will open up to an explanation

Enjoy your journey!

Love and hugs

Jo

XxXx
Old 12-03-2012, 09:43 PM
Stingray

Try to remember a wing number and look it up. Chances are you can even find out if it really happened and verify it like that.
Old 12-03-2012, 10:28 PM
adrian challenger

hey stingray, thanks a lot for that my friend.. why didnt i think of that.. im usually very quick to think things out that way.. cheers mate.
Take care for now,
Ade.
Old 15-03-2012, 02:55 AM
wondering

Several years ago I read a book about a man and wife who believed they were twin souls, and they claimed to have memories of past lives with one another. The book opened with a story written by the man, in which he had a recurring dream where he was in a plane during the war. He apparently was the captain, and each time he had the dream, he would wake up just as the plane was getting shot down...he could even remember his soul leaving his body each time, just before the plane would crash. He was experiencing intense feelings of guilt over feeling responsible for his crew dying, and he concluded that this is why the dream kept coming back to haunt him, until he finally dealt with the feelings and let them go.

Just thought I'd mention it as your post reminded me of the man's story. (Wish I could recall the name of the book now.)
Old 15-03-2012, 02:54 PM
Stingray

Quote:
Originally Posted by adrian challenger
hey stingray, thanks a lot for that my friend.. why didnt i think of that.. im usually very quick to think things out that way.. cheers mate.
Take care for now,
Ade.

Glad I could help.

Keep us updated on any progress. Looks promising.