Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 10-03-2012, 05:48 PM
Trieah

Thanks. And yes I am very pleased with how it turned out Now just to get it published. And with any luck, it actually will be something more like a timeless classic. I'd tried my best to pattern it off of the concept behind "Arabian Nights", full of tails with morals and finding ones inner strength, even against the greatest of odds.

And that's so incredible that you were able to go back and heal the things from your first lifetime. It's such an amazing thing to be able to find the strength and courage to go back and relive all the emotional turmoil that holds us back. I'm so happy that you were able to do that
Old 11-03-2012, 10:58 PM
Stingray

Although not a native English speaker I have a real feel for it. I can speak it without even having to think about what I'm going to say. I've had native English people that would only find out after several minutes that I was not a native speaker.

I do not know what I was, but I probably lived more than one life either in the US or in Britain. More likely I was a soldier of some sort.

If I would have to make a guess, I would say my last life was as a soldier in Vietnam.
Old 20-03-2012, 09:48 PM
Sighlense

I can relate to alot of the posts here, initially as a child i was very very obsessed with fantasy novels and especially especially anything to dowith WitchCraft or witches and anything downright magical! When i had a past life regression i found out i indeed was a gypsy/healer/witch and now this confirms why i was so so interested in those things, almost a "Natural Pull". I couldnt get enough of withcraft and sorcery it seemed! But now everything makes since...Even wanted to join Hogwarts and waited for my letter to come in the mail accepting me and telling me i was a Mudblood :(