Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 15-03-2017, 12:40 AM
Newbie ;)

Hi everyone.

I've been involved with healing properties of crystals in the past and recently got back into it. I'm honestly unsure what compelled me to take a trip to a crystal and gemstone store last week, but I did, and here's what I've discovered so far.

I got a black tourmaline pendant to help protect me from negativity. Wearing this pendant alone seems to be effective. I combined it with an amazonite pendant and it made me feel more down. I'm not sure why.

I also got an amethyst, hematite and green tourmaline bracelet. I have some random stones I keep in a pouch including peridot, pink quartz and pyrite.

The other pendant I have is an amegreen. That one made me feel a bit dizzy.

Anyways, I'm not sure if I'm doing things right. I was drawn to a couple of the stones/pendants I picked and the others was based solely on their healing properties.

I'm struggling with negativity in my relationship, not knowing who I truly am and being able to express myself, being sad, feeling used and unwanted, and basically being scared to speak up.
Old 16-03-2017, 10:35 PM
Seeker

Welcome to this forum. I think your intuition & past experiences guided you to go to the crystal & gemstone store for help. Minerals & crystals can help you to imagine the positive healthy relationship you desire. In meditation or sleeping with them they will trigger your mind to give you creative positive ideas. Easy to say, but take positive step by step action to change your environment using what you consider the best ideas. I hope you can turn things in the right direction for yourself.
Old 17-03-2017, 06:01 PM
Ascender
Sorry to hear things maybe not so great right now but welcome to forum and yay to getting back into crystals.

Firstly I would recommend spending time with each crystal on its own. Get to know them and how they make you feel and how they are best used. I do love my tourmaline necklace but for a real pick me up I find getting hands on with some natural tourmaline is best.

Do you mean ametrine? Mix of amethyst and citrine? Did you also have the hematite on you? I would be supprised if it was the ametrine if that's what you meant but hematite I needed to get used to. It was like I had had a caffeine overdose, headache racing heart and a bit anxious. Some stones take some working up to so try them for short periods and build up if you find negative effects, or find another crystal.

Do you make sure your cleansing them? Especially the tourmaline necklace. I personally see them kind of like battery's, the energy goes down as they are used so need re charging. For mine I use a sound bowl to cleanse then give them a blast in the sun to charge. We are all different though.

I'm not sure if you would be interested in books but for me Judy hall does the best, 101 power crystals and crystal prescriptions I love. I have the first bible one but prefer the others. Crystal prescriptions I recommend volume 1 or 2.. 2 being newer crystals.
Old 19-03-2017, 08:20 PM
Administrator
Hello

Being new to crystals I would back it up some and use one at a time til your body gets used to the energy they hold. At times mixing them up will make you feel dizzy or down as they as you are not prepared to be together.

When dealing with negativity crystals are but a "tool" that can be used the pure clearing of this energy is in getting it out in the open. To open to talk about it and see that there is a solution there. Then when we start on that process the crystals will help move that energy more. They will open to more sensations when something is coming in. So you can move it before it takes hold.

Lynn