Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 16-04-2014, 07:21 AM
mb6954

Iodine

I recently started taking Iodine to help my thyroid. I generally take it in the morning because I've heard that it can interfere with sleep. Well a few days ago I didn't get around to taking the Iodine until just before bed. That first night I had a lucid dream followed shortly by astral projection, the night after that I had another lucid dream followed by astral projection, and the exact same thing happened last night.

I'm really curious to know what affect Iodine can have on these experiences? Have I been the only one to have this side affect? I mean it's a welcomed side affect. I'll certainly be taking it at night for my thyroid from now on instead of the morning.

I haven't been able to find much information on the internet about the relationship between Iodine and lucid dreams/astral projection. I wouldn't think there would be a relationship but the affects Iodine is having on these experiences are just unreal.
Old 16-04-2014, 07:55 AM
Phantasmic Fox

Iodine is an excellent detoxifier of the body, and among its benefits is the decalcification of the pineal gland, a gland that resides in your brain and has been referred to as the inner eye, or the third eye by cultures. The pineal gland produces many hormones including melatonin which plays a role in sleeping and also dreaming. This is probably why it affected you in such a way.

I took this from hangthebankers.com after a quick google search:
Quote:
Iodine:

Iodine has been clinically proven to increase the removal of sodium fluoride from the body via the urine as calcium fluoride. Most diets are deficient in this vital mineral and it is recommended that people take seaweed foods and iodine supplements that combine iodine and potassium iodide. However, eliminating fluoride with iodine also depletes your supply of calcium. It is therefore recommended that you also take an effective calcium/magnesium supplement. To compliment the intake of iodine, it is recommended that lecithin is consumed too.
Old 16-04-2014, 04:06 PM
mb6954

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phantasmic Fox
Iodine is an excellent detoxifier of the body, and among its benefits is the decalcification of the pineal gland, a gland that resides in your brain and has been referred to as the inner eye, or the third eye by cultures. The pineal gland produces many hormones including melatonin which plays a role in sleeping and also dreaming. This is probably why it affected you in such a way.

I took this from hangthebankers.com after a quick google search:

Thanks. Must be working
Old 17-04-2014, 08:01 AM
mb6954

Had another experience last night. Also the Iodine is seeming to give me some relief from the thyroid issues I'm having.

This stuff really works, I'm going to start taking Boron with Iodine in a few more days. I've had no other signs that my pineal gland is decalcifying so I'm starting to think it's not the affect Iodine is having on my pineal gland but the affect it's having on my dream state. Which apparently allot of supplements can do.
Old 17-04-2014, 03:00 PM
Master
Very interesting post.

I've wondered in the past, about what, during the Victorian years in the U.S.A., allowed for so many to have sleep paralysis.
Which problem caused them to have fears about being diagnosed as deceased, and being buried, to the point of making arrangements that it wouldn't happen.
Could it have been a lack of certain nutrients in the diet? Or, was there an overdosage of something in the diet?

Curious to know what potency your Iodine supplement is? How many mg., or whatever. Was it prescribed by a doctor, or, did you purchase it at a Nutrition store?

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 17-04-2014, 03:08 PM
mb6954

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morpheus
Very interesting post.

I've wondered in the past, about what, during the Victorian years in the U.S.A., allowed for so many to have sleep paralysis.
Which problem caused them to have fears about being diagnosed as deceased, and being buried, to the point of making arrangements that it wouldn't happen.
Could it have been a lack of certain nutrients in the diet? Or, was there an overdosage of something in the diet?

Curious to know what potency your Iodine supplement is? How many mg., or whatever. Was it prescribed by a doctor, or, did you purchase it at a Nutrition store?

Hello, This was a purchase on Swanson Vitamins. I'm a health junkie. I'm looking at the bottle right now and it states 225mg (it's a kelp source). You know I actually got a light case of sleep paralysis for the first time in a long time a few nights ago. I think you might be onto something :)
Old 18-04-2014, 02:32 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by mb6954
Hello, This was a purchase on Swanson Vitamins. I'm a health junkie. I'm looking at the bottle right now and it states 225mg (it's a kelp source). You know I actually got a light case of sleep paralysis for the first time in a long time a few nights ago. I think you might be onto something :)

Wow! Thanks for sharing. Well, seemed it was very prevalent back then. Good to know.

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 18-04-2014, 04:39 AM
Master
Quote:
I recently started taking Iodine to help my thyroid. I generally take it in the morning because I've heard that it can interfere with sleep. Well a few days ago I didn't get around to taking the Iodine until just before bed. That first night I had a lucid dream followed shortly by astral projection, the night after that I had another lucid dream followed by astral projection, and the exact same thing happened last night.

I'm really curious to know what affect Iodine can have on these experiences? Have I been the only one to have this side affect? I mean it's a welcomed side affect. I'll certainly be taking it at night for my thyroid from now on instead of the morning.

I haven't been able to find much information on the internet about the relationship between Iodine and lucid dreams/astral projection. I wouldn't think there would be a relationship but the affects Iodine is having on these experiences are just unreal.
Nearly anything you put in your body and/or stop putting into your body can affect your dreams and/or projections. This includes certain food, liquids,
chemicals, medications, etc. The introduction and stoppage of any of those can especially affect your dreams and/or projections sometimes very strongly.
Old 18-04-2014, 03:44 PM
Master
Quote:

Then again, we are left to explain, if it were the case, how those back then would be able to get an overdose of Iodine into their systems. I get the idea it was something else, perhaps a combination of things involving diet. More like a lack of something involving nutrients.

Old 18-04-2014, 04:58 PM
Experiencer

That is very interesting. I just ordered iodine online for its supposed health benefits, as well as for the pineal gland, and for detox. Now I know to give it a shot at bedtime!