Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 13-04-2014, 11:20 AM
asdfg?

What happens when I subconsciously astral project?

I have just done it twice, consciously. But I came back to my body because I was scared of these so called negative entities(should I be scared? Do we really need the white light to surround us?).

But according to a few websites, we nearly do it everyday. So when I am out of my body (subconsciously), am I aware (at that moment) of who I am, and whats happening?

If so then does this experience seem 'new' to us every single time we go out of our body (subconsciously) and we forget it when we wake up?
OR are we different when we project subconsciously?
Old 13-04-2014, 06:58 PM
Master
The same thing that happens when you subconsciously dream.
Old 19-04-2014, 08:36 PM
Knower

I have come to consciousness during the middle of an astral projection. I was outside in my yard with my dog who apparently was my astral companion for the night. I was just standing there staring at an orb floating in my neighbors yard trying to get a good look at it. I heard my daughter crying next to me which is why I came to consciousness in the middle of the projection. Of course she was inside. She just sounded like she was next to me because my conscious was split. I called my dog and we went inside. She was already laying on her bed in the physical and I watched her astral body lay back down into herself. Then I did the same thing. I never lost consciousness. I just sat back up in the physical to deal with my crying daughter. This has happened on more than one occasion for me in different ways. I was still me. I didn't ever feel shocked when I found myself out of body. Even though I'd get conscious in the middle of an experience it was like I somehow knew what was going on with the experience. For myself, the only strange thing about this when it happens is that I'm usually hanging around my house. Through meditation I never find myself at home. I usually have control of where I end up when I meditate, and it's never down near the physical. I will say that I never have experienced any negative entities when this happens though, so that's good I suppose.

Last edited by Egadanadage : 19-04-2014 at 09:51 PM.
Old 23-04-2014, 10:11 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by asdfg?
I have just done it twice, consciously. But I came back to my body because I was scared of these so called negative entities(should I be scared? Do we really need the white light to surround us?).

But according to a few websites, we nearly do it everyday. So when I am out of my body (subconsciously), am I aware (at that moment) of who I am, and whats happening?

If so then does this experience seem 'new' to us every single time we go out of our body (subconsciously) and we forget it when we wake up?
OR are we different when we project subconsciously?
Unconsciously projecting is what most humans have historically called "dreaming".

A dream is simply a projection in which you're unaware you're projecting.