Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 08-04-2014, 09:02 PM
SpiritAngel

Vibrations Scare Me!

Been trying to AP for a while and I can get as far as vibrating and hearing such a loud intense buzzing in my ears, reminds me of a wasps nest, but as the buzzing gets louder and louder and feel like my body is trying to separate, I get freaked out and it stops.

And to be honest, I don't even know what I'm exactly scared of, panic just sets in for no reason
Old 08-04-2014, 09:16 PM
Master
Feel the fear, do it anyway. That's what will release you from the fear itself, into a journey of obe, I remember the ringing, ascending into hell fear! what happened when I felt that, but went anyway, was amazing...
You are all these things naturally, remembering that can help, its like being new born and taking your first breathe, just waiting to release and move into the experience.

Go with love and love will welcome you home :)

Loopy

◌ⴽAꕂꕂ A simple smile could be the first aid kit that someone has been looking for,
If you believe with absolute honesty that you are doing everything you can....DO MOREꕂꕂ◌ⴽ
~Shane Koyczan~
Old 08-04-2014, 11:33 PM
octavarium

Loopy is right, this is pretty normal and natural

Personally I choose not to be afraid, I choose to go with it and whatever will be will be. Being afraid ends the AP in my experience, it closes off the wonders of the astral realm for me, so in my mind I tell myself this is good/healthy for me.
Ask yourself the question ''What do I have to be afraid of?'' you'll find the answer is nothing... It is what you make of it! (I experienced it involuntarily the first time, so I was so scared)

Hope it helps!
Old 09-04-2014, 06:40 PM
nanayaya

I am a newbie to this sight & I'd like to tell all who fear the separation of your spiritual body from your physical body-I can say I was terrified when I separated. The loud buzzing in my ears felt like an airplane taking off as I was flying at a phenomenal speed. Although I was afraid of not being in control, I allowed myself to experience it and I am glad I did. Whew, What a ride! Trust that your spirit guides will accompany you. Blessings to you all!
Old 09-04-2014, 07:55 PM
OrionStride

This happens to me too.It really is scary,when I awoke from it the first time I felt stupid,I asked myself "Wait,why was I scared?".I am still yet to fully project but I'm close.When the sensation of fear(wich is happening less and less)starts I just ignore it and push it away,this will be hard to do in the beginning but you get used to it and I think it will go away once you astral project for the first time because then you know there is nothing to fear.I hope this helps,and have fun exploring
Old 10-04-2014, 07:29 AM
Master

I love the vibrations. I think it is fun. Perhaps the more it happens, you will get used to it and start to find it fun.
Old 10-04-2014, 02:17 PM
Master
Fear is the Gateway we must all pass through in life. We control it or it controls us.
When you pass through the fear and look behind for it nothing remains but you.
Old 12-04-2014, 11:05 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrystalSong
Fear is the Gateway we must all pass through in life. We control it or it controls us.
When you pass through the fear and look behind for it nothing remains but you.

This is related to the organic "Survival Instinct" related to Ego, and neurologically the "Reptilian Brain", or Limbic System.

Of course, there is more to the individual than merely the organic aspects.

In fact, seems there is validity to the idea of levels, and stages. From the physical and organic, in linear time and space, to that of the wholly spiritual apart from linear time and space.

SpiritAngel, regarding your profile name, have you visited this website?
http://www.angelsghosts.com/angels_what_are_they.html

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 14-04-2014, 05:18 PM
inky_1

Fear is a normal part of the process and can be overwhelming at first. However, it becomes easier to let go of over time. When you start to feel afraid, try to let the fear pass through you -- don't fight it -- try to recognize it for what it is and find some helpful mantra to repeat to yourself during that period. Mine is always "I am leaving my body, I am leaving my body, I am leaving my body"
Old 17-04-2014, 08:17 AM
mb6954

I must ask does everybody get vibrations? Because I've never had them even when I've consciously been in sleep paralysis. Two nights ago I went into sleep paralysis and my thighs went completely numb kind of like they were being pressed down. The rest of my body was soon to follow. I was aware but I had zero vibrations. Before I project I never get these vibrations.