Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 05-04-2014, 05:38 PM
Talmon

Serious question about AP

Hi all,

English is not my first language so please bear with me.

I have this question wich i can't ask anyone in my direct environment.

Is it possible that a person can AP and make sexual abuse of another person who can't AP, and how does this work? I mean would the perpetrator do it just like normal sex in real life? Does the perpetrator have sex wth the victim's astral body, physical body and where is the astral body? In the body or hanging above the body?

If yes, is it possible that the victim can't remember anything? And how is it even possible that the victim can't remember anything?

Also, how can a victim prevent this from happening? How can the 'bad guys' be blocked out completely? Even if it's someone like a neighbour next door?

If it's possible then this is the same like raping another human being in real life. Who punishes the perpetrators? Can they even be punished or do they get away with it?

Obvioustly talking about this people would think you are reade for a psychiatric facility. So where does one go when this happens, i mean, if it's for a crime you go to the police but where does one go for such crimes?
Old 05-04-2014, 11:21 PM
Master

It's my understanding that you can have astral sex with an astral partner but I'm not quite sure about what you're suggesting. When you say the other person can't AP then he/she is still in their physical body - (correct me if that's not what you're saying) and I don't believe someone who's in the astral can have sex with someone occupying their physical body. I could be wrong - I'm really not sure about this.

I would imagine a properly cast circle (as in the kind Witches use) would be a good protection - but again, since I've had nothing to do with this kind of thing I'm only guessing. It's very interesting.

I wouldn't want to take this to court, I'm almost positive it wouldn't be taken seriously. So if this can happen I guess they can get away with it.

If this is you that it's happening to are you certain that you're not being attacked by an incubus or succubus?
Old 06-04-2014, 01:10 AM
Master

I believe one can astrally rape some one , but I think most of the people that know how to conscious a.p. understand karma , and would chose other forms of entertainment .
Old 06-04-2014, 11:29 AM
Talmon

@Jenny

That's correct. It's when the other person can't AP and being attacked by unscrupulous people.

I suspect some people who know the practice of AP and maybe even a higher level of the occult are attacking other people living close to them, i.e their neighbours. These people are unaware for a long time now about all the harm that's being done to them by their neighbours.

How can i make them aware about this without freaking them out and making them think i'm some kinda lunatic?

Also, would a witch/magician make an entrance into the victims house? Or how would they go about this to keep assuring that they can keep entering the victim's house at will? Obvioustly AP is one way, but what @desert rat is saying about karma and after so many years this is still going on, then they must have some kinda way/tool (?) of assuring that they can keep entering the victim's house and go on with their attack on these people.

I'm sorry if this sounds a bit too much but i have to know why someone who's experienced in the practice of occult and knows how to AP would harm innocent people for so many years and how they can be stopped for good.
Old 06-04-2014, 02:14 PM
Master
I suppose the attackers could be thought of as eg poltergeists by some victims.

I read something a while back regarding this and that the law or law enforcers still exist in the spirit realms and one way I think they deal with this is to restrict the distances a criminal astral projector can travel eg limited to project only within the confines of their own home, or maybe it is or can also be a self imposed punishment by the higher self?.

It is not only attacking others though in such an evil way, I think many disruptions can be caused by projectors and believe I have caused trouble myself in eg trying to get peoples attention when I am projecting, this was when I was younger and wanted to be able to prove to family and friends that actual projection took place.
Old 06-04-2014, 03:28 PM
Master

Astral guards /police have been discussed hear and a few of the other forums before , I dont know if they deal with this kind of thing tho. I am not sure if this kind of rape does any real harm . We all go out of body during deep sleep , most people dont remember . It is possable to have astral sex , or rape some one astraly and not remember . As to telling some one they might be raped in this mannor , if its out side of there belief system its unlikely they would believe you .
Old 06-04-2014, 08:33 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talmon
@Jenny

That's correct. It's when the other person can't AP and being attacked by unscrupulous people.

I suspect some people who know the practice of AP and maybe even a higher level of the occult are attacking other people living close to them, i.e their neighbours. These people are unaware for a long time now about all the harm that's being done to them by their neighbours.

How can i make them aware about this without freaking them out and making them think i'm some kinda lunatic?

Also, would a witch/magician make an entrance into the victims house? Or how would they go about this to keep assuring that they can keep entering the victim's house at will? Obviously AP is one way, but what @desert rat is saying about karma and after so many years this is still going on, then they must have some kinda way/tool (?) of assuring that they can keep entering the victim's house and go on with their attack on these people.

I'm sorry if this sounds a bit too much but i have to know why someone who's experienced in the practice of occult and knows how to AP would harm innocent people for so many years and how they can be stopped for good.

I think that if the victims are unaware even of what's going and what's happening to them then they will no doubt not believe you and/or think you are delusional or crazy.

The best way to stop astral visitors is to be able to AP yourself and send them away, sometimes after a fight, but it they cannot project then that's not an option. Another way, as I mentioned, is to cast a circle such as a Witch or Ceremonial Magician would use, but I'm sure they wouldn't know how to do that either.

Imagining oneself surrounded with white light and projecting that light out into the room may work or surrounding oneself with steel walls before you go to sleep but again, if these people know nothing of this kind of stuff then it's going to be very difficult. Calling in your guides and guardians can also help.

Why would a Witch or magician make an entrance into someone's house? Unless you are asking if a Witch or magician would go to these peoples' house and cast the circle for them - but that would be very inconvenient to have to go someone's house every night to cast a circle for them.

Question: if these people are unaware of all the harm that's being done to them how is it that you know about it? Do you live with them or are they your family??

And you say these victims are being attacked - how, in what way, what is being done to them?

By the way, some people don't care about karma and some people don't even believe in karma.
Old 07-04-2014, 02:10 PM
Talmon

@Jenny

The harm is being done to people close to me. Their neigbour is experienced in the occult and is very jealous about these people and want to in every way possible harm, humiliate and destroy them. She has many helpers in the area and even her children are also trained in the occult. I don't know if they do it by using negative spirits (cemetary >1km) or if it's black magic. The children are in their 20' - 30's. They hate them with a passion but these people have done absolutely nothing to deserve such evil being done upon them. The only thing i can think of is that they ignore them and want nothing to do with them. They just stick to theirself and nothing more. AP'ing and harming these people in their sleep is just one of the ways of attacking them. The mother of the family has also had multiple traffic accidents in the last years in the strangest ways (she was not driving but walking and got hit every time) hospitalised a couple times but luckily survived.

I have absolutely no proof but i sense multiple physic attacks on a daily basis too. I don't know how i got to be connected with all this but every time something happens i get this strange sense and warning. I am absolutely not skilled at all in these subjects and just recently interested in AP for the sole reason to see what's exactly going on. If i confront these people they will just deny it for being the lying deceivers that they are so i need solid prove. I don't know anyone who's is aware of this subjects who can help to stop these people for good.
Old 07-04-2014, 02:29 PM
Master

Occult = old wisdom , it covers a wide area . If you dont really know these people it could be that they just keep to them selvs and are are not trying to hurt any one . You need to learn as much as you can on the new age /occult . There are easy methods of psychic self protection . White light , ect. There are a very few truly evil people in the world , if these people are evil , that should be easy to find out .
Old 07-04-2014, 05:30 PM
Master
Yes I would try as many methods as possible to try to protect yourself/themselves , having images of eg Christ/Budha/Krsna etc in the home could help, offering and burning good incense may work too.I suppose the idea would be to create as positive atmosphere as possible