Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 07-03-2014, 07:48 PM
OfflineAFK

Binaural Beats

Has anyone tried this out yet? If you have can you tell me your experience with it and what you would recommend?

Quick rundown-

its audio beats that play at different Hz in each ear to help with meditation and a list of other positive effects. Here are a few links (I cant post links so just copy and paste into address bar)

Thanks in advance!

monroeinstitute.org/resources/what-are-binaural-beats

immramainstitute.com/brainwave-technology-for-health-wellness/binaural-beats-and-how-they-affect-your-brain/

omharmonics.com/blog/how-to-use-binaural-beats/
Old 07-03-2014, 08:27 PM
Knower
AVS and binaural

Yes... AVS Device, Brain Machine, formerly PsychoWalkman... simply works.
Look for principle of... Brainwaves Beta ~ Alpha ~ Theta ~ Delta

Can be said binaural beats as audio channel has smaller contribution to overall brain effect, comparing to video, maybe 20:80 (consider I'm visual type).
Old 09-03-2014, 10:12 AM
Ascender
I have never tried this, but I do have an anti anxiety app on my tablet which helps with sleep issues. It plays at mid theta 5hz and low theta 4hz. Dunno if it's the same as binaural beats.
Old 09-03-2014, 10:35 AM
Seeker

Lilyth:

What's the name of the app? I sure could use some help with anxiety and sleep issues

Thanks!

V
Old 09-03-2014, 11:05 AM
Ascender
Relax Melodies: Sleep & Yoga. You find it in the app store or on google play. It's by Ipnos Software.
Old 09-03-2014, 12:30 PM
Newbie ;)

Vashtia: Sleep and anxiety issues

Neurofeedback is excellent for all neurological issues. Look into a company called Thought Technology in Montreal Canada. They can tell you where there are practitioners in your area which is frequently covered by insurance and if that doesn't work for you, they also sell equipment that is preset to the frequencies that would be helpful for your individual needs.

I hope that is helpful.
Old 09-03-2014, 01:16 PM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by OfflineAFK
Has anyone tried this out yet? If you have can you tell me your experience with it and what you would recommend?

Quick rundown-

its audio beats that play at different Hz in each ear to help with meditation and a list of other positive effects. Here are a few links (I cant post links so just copy and paste into address bar)

Thanks in advance!

monroeinstitute.org/resources/what-are-binaural-beats

immramainstitute.com/brainwave-technology-for-health-wellness/binaural-beats-and-how-they-affect-your-brain/

omharmonics.com/blog/how-to-use-binaural-beats/

Hi! I've tried it only once so far. My body fell asleep though I was still conscious, but I wasn't able to AP. Eventually I simply fell asleep. lol! I'm sure it has potential, I just need to try it again.

If you haven't already, I'd say just give it a shot. Make sure you're nice and comfy and won't be disturbed for a while and of course use headphones. See what happens. :)

"Be true to yourself. Even now we are with you. Free the love within. Your love for us and life. Don’t ask us to tell you what to do. You know in your heart already."
Old 09-03-2014, 03:29 PM
Knower
Biofeedback, AVS, music...

Thanks for your nerofeedback post rnhealer as it's great example of the most sophisticated solution.

The main issue of "pasive" AVS (or audio only stimulation) is we can become accustomed on it before we learn how to control our mind/body. Also the most efficient visual stimulation (blinking glasses) can be a little drastic for sensitive people.

Maybe binaural beats (and also all kinds of meditation music) has the key advantage it's inexpensive, can be used almost everywhere and our visual imagination still works for us.
Old 09-03-2014, 04:05 PM
Master

Robert Monroe called it himi sync . You can still get his stuff.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Monroe
Old 14-04-2014, 06:04 PM
zombie

I just wanted to share the following online (non commercial) brainwave generator:

Isochronic Brainwave Generator