Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 19-04-2014, 10:34 PM
urchin

astral travel or crossing over

hi,as you see im new to the forum and looking to see what others think.
i have been developing mediumship and attending a circle until recently but had problems seperating the messages and feelings.anyways during meditation or in bed,basically at a state of deep relaxation i seem to travel in another dimension,you could describe it as a feeling of going through wormholes,however that may feel,there is no noise but the vibrations carry me through there is lights of many colours spectrums intermingling,a sense of weightlessness but yet a sense of going so fast its in a blink of a eye yet memorable,once over i choose where i go or who i talk to,i do no proclaim to carry insight but know no fear when there or fear when getting there is a state of ,you no the excitment you get when you know something good is about to happen and you cant contain yourself,like that,i have met and seen 2 of my guides and a guide who is my teacher.i protect myself daily.any insights would be most welcomed.
Old 21-04-2014, 12:06 AM
Knower

That's what happens to me when I astral project through meditation. Warp speed through a tunnel, it feels like. Then poof, there I am. Sometimes it also happens when I'm just about asleep without the meditation, but for me the experiences always seem to have more clarity when I meditate.
Old 23-04-2014, 01:12 AM
Pathfinder

Sounds interesting. My astral projection consists of me getting somewhat out of bed, going up the stairs to outside and then playing around and travelling places. However when I disconnect from my body, the first while it kind of hurt. It was like a pinch. But now it seems that the pain is gone and I just get up and walk around. I wonder if you are going to the other side. Do you ever see relatives or familiar faces? I remember my first spiritual guide meeting I crossed into a white light and ended up in a field with rolling green hills.
Old 23-04-2014, 09:14 PM
Knower

I don't think it's a matter of crossing over. I wouldn't even know what that's about. It may simply be a matter of vibration. I've been astral projecting since childhood, and I've never in my life had to exit my body in the way you mean. As a kid, I was just out. As an adult, through meditation I can go where I please from the beginning, same with through lucid dreams. The only time anymore that I find myself in my house is when I come to consciousness when I'm already astral through sleep, and even then I'm already out of my body. If I had to guess, I'd say that perhaps I'm just used to a higher vibration. But I really don't know why it happens that way. I have met with people in my life who have passed, but I don't think it's a matter of crossing over so much as it is that they don't have any restraints to where they can go, maybe.