Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 16-04-2014, 06:42 PM
OrionStride

Going to the astral realm

I've had my first successful projection about a week ago,I can't go for too long because I get exited when I start flying,lol.I just want to know,you project out of your body,and then you go around in the world you live in,how do you go over to the astral realm(or the 4th dimension)?Do you just think of it or what,I'm still confused of all this,can someone explain?
Old 17-04-2014, 03:03 PM
dped88

Once you project, you are already on the Astral Plane. This plane is a very similar world to our own, but the environment is much more malleable to our thoughts and emotions. You have to remember that we are spiritual beings experiencing human life and that we exist on multiple dimensions in different vibratory frequencies. When we project, we detach our astral body from our physical body. You'll notice, however, that the world is much more responsive to your thoughts and emotions when on this plane and you are not bound by a heavier, denser, and slower-vibrating physical body (which is why we can fly and go anywhere we wish.)

That's my take on it anyways. I learned this having teetered on that dimensional line for years thanks to having weekly sleep paralysis occurrences since I was about 6...the more I panic while having an episode, the more horrifying the experience thanks to all the things that manifested from my fear...and on the flip side, the more I remain calm, the better I manage the episode- and the better I manage the episode, the easier it has been for me to shed my physical body for a little while and go enjoy all the astral dimension has to offer.

Namaste, friend!
Old 17-04-2014, 07:11 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by OrionStride
I've had my first successful projection about a week ago,I can't go for too long because I get exited when I start flying,lol.I just want to know,you project out of your body,and then you go around in the world you live in,how do you go over to the astral realm(or the 4th dimension)?Do you just think of it or what,I'm still confused of all this,can someone explain?
We never project "out of body." Our astral and physical bodies are never attached, inside, or outside of each other because they are two bodies existing in two or more different dimensions. The only thing that leaves our body through dreaming, lucid dreaming, and astral projection is our consciousness. Our astral body is merely the vessel for our consciousness and it already exists inside of the dimensions we experience through astral projection. In fact it exists in many other dimensions not just what most people call "the astral." We have several other extensions of our consciousness living in parallel and other dimensions and worlds as we speak. When we astral project we can override those other extensions of consciousness and take over the body they live in to experience their world and dimension, when the dream or projection ends they go back to being in control. Personally I have now experienced 5 other extensions of my consciousness living in what seems like 5 completely different environments and worlds, but I have been told there are 11 extensions of me currently living.

There are going to be mainly two types of dreams and projections people will have. The first one and usually more common will be a dream or projection that begins already inside of the astral planes above the RTZ (Real Time-Zone) and then the other is a dream or projection that begins in the RTZ. I have found that in the beginning we're much more likely to begin projections in the RTZ but later on when all of our illusions about what is really happening through astral projection fade away and the truth becomes more evident we tend to begin our projections already inside of the astral planes which means we get to experience these other extensions of consciousness. If a projection begins in the RTZ you can (sometimes) fly out of the RTZ and into what most people consider "the astral planes", in reality it is all the astral planes but I guess it makes things easier to use that terminology. I have found that if you wait in the RTZ until the environment appears then it is much more difficult to leave the RTZ and travel into the planes above it. But if you are just beginning your projection in the RTZ and things are still dark and/or blurry you can usually fly through what will look like the ceiling of the room you're in into the planes above the RTZ.

I am going to come out and say the truth that there are "dark" spirits patrolling the space in-between the RTZ and the planes above the RTZ just waiting and looking for someone like us (an astral projector) to fly by them. As soon as they catch up to you they will latch onto you and not let you go, even if you manage to travel into some astral environment usually you won't get much help. So if you're going to fly into the planes above the RTZ I highly suggest you do so in a very brief and calculated manner. Despite what some people believe in the beginning the time and length in which you travel above the RTZ really doesn't hold much bearing on where you end up. Meaning that flying straight up for as long as possible doesn't necessarily mean you're going to go to the "upper-planes." The terms upper and lower-planes are merely symbolic and it doesn't necessarily mean the "upper-planes" are directionally above the immediate plane above the RTZ. Your vibration is going to decide what realm you end up in when traveling out of the RTZ and so if you fly up for 1 second or 10 seconds doesn't matter because you're going to end up in the exact same level of the exact same dimension, the only difference it makes is the actual location inside of that level and dimension you will end up. And since that is completely random and you usually don't sense the environment until you stop flying it is going to be best to keep your flying time down to a minimum. That way you are less likely to pick up a dark hitch-hiker or draw negative attention from beings that know you don't belong because you were flying in a zone that the beings living in the astral never would.
Old 18-04-2014, 09:44 AM
Knower
I am not sure vibration is the key factor determining where you end up in the dream or astral realm, although it seems like a contributing factor. For me, I almost always end up in low vibrational realms, and while my vibration might be low I don't think I deserve to be going to these places lol. These places are usually places around my city, and they are always dark, gloomy, and GREY. Grey is the best way to describe them. They look like a normal town or city that barely has any nature at all, and there are a lot of "apartments" instead of homes. Also, the male spirits, much like in our world, are usually the more deviant here. I feel like my alter-ego or other dimensional being like you said I take over temporarily perhaps lives in these realms. I have a theory that we have other dimensions of our consciousness in many realms to experience them based on our thoughts and actions. Almost immediately when I dream in these realms I am messed with by sick entities, and lately the astral or dream police have been helping me out. It's a little hard to be a police officer in the spirit world however as spirits are, well, a bit slippery and basically impossible to imprison for longer than a night imo. I feel like the more conscious you are in your dreams to the point where you are lucid the more power you have to defend yourself and control your dream. However, I do think there is some difference between astral projecting and dreams besides the level of consciousness one achieves in them. But I am not sure, I will have some answers next thursday when I ask my girlfriend though lol. I acutally think flying can be a better method then walking around in these places because most dreamers are walking around or acting like the world is real and so there are more spirits arouind on the ground. But for sure if you are flying you can cover more "area" in the dream so you also have a chance to come into contact with ******** entities.
Old 18-04-2014, 09:50 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eudaimonia
I am not sure vibration is the key factor determining where you end up in the dream or astral realm, although it seems like a contributing factor. For me, I almost always end up in low vibrational realms, and while my vibration might be low I don't think I deserve to be going to these places lol. These places are usually places around my city, and they are always dark, gloomy, and GREY. Grey is the best way to describe them. They look like a normal town or city that barely has any nature at all, and there are a lot of "apartments" instead of homes. Also, the male spirits, much like in our world, are usually the more deviant here. I feel like my alter-ego or other dimensional being like you said I take over temporarily perhaps lives in these realms. I have a theory that we have other dimensions of our consciousness in many realms to experience them based on our thoughts and actions. Almost immediately when I dream in these realms I am messed with by sick entities, and lately the astral or dream police have been helping me out. It's a little hard to be a police officer in the spirit world however as spirits are, well, a bit slippery and basically impossible to imprison for longer than a night imo. I feel like the more conscious you are in your dreams to the point where you are lucid the more power you have to defend yourself and control your dream. However, I do think there is some difference between astral projecting and dreams besides the level of consciousness one achieves in them. But I am not sure, I will have some answers next thursday when I ask my girlfriend though lol. I acutally think flying can be a better method then walking around in these places because most dreamers are walking around or acting like the world is real and so there are more spirits arouind on the ground. But for sure if you are flying you can cover more "area" in the dream so you also have a chance to come into contact with ******** entities.
It's funny you mention that though because I am pretty much sure I have another extension of consciousness living in exactly the same realm you described and I experience the exact same realms you described on a semi-regular basis myself as well. It is a darker realm filled with spirits full of desires. Those desires are mostly sexual but a lot of them also abuse/use drugs and alcohol and are quite violent. You are correct IMO that the difference between dreams and projections is a state of conscious thought and awareness, but other than that it is pretty much the same thing. We dream and project into the same areas and the same bodies. It's crazy because this lower extension of myself is so different than I am it is difficult for me to make sense out of how he is actually part of me and I am part of him. Also something I have been wondering about is when we take over these other extensions of consciousness to the spirits who live in the same realm as our other extension does it appear like that body is being possessed? And if that is the case are "demonic" possessions simply a case of a lower extension of our consciousness taking over our physical body as we take over these other "astral" bodies during our dreams and projections?
Old 23-04-2014, 10:12 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by OrionStride
Tell you what... next time you're projecting, just yell, as loud as you can, whatever it is you want to do. Give that a shot and see what happens. :)
Old 23-04-2014, 11:03 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xanth
Tell you what... next time you're projecting, just yell, as loud as you can, whatever it is you want to do. Give that a shot and see what happens. :)
I tried that a couple times, one of the times I couldn't see and didn't realize I was already deep with in the astral planes in the body of another extension of my consciousness inside of a classroom and it made the entire classroom laugh their heads off at my ridiculousness. I wish that astral projectors could see how some of the things they believe and do in the astral looks to the beings who actually live there and know how things actually work. We must appear to them like delusional children who think their thoughts control everything and live in some imaginary world. It took me awhile to come to grips with the fact that the astral doesn't really completely work that way.
Old 23-04-2014, 11:11 PM
Mazulu

I'm curious, is it possible to astral project to a part of the astral where HP Lovecraft and his creations might dwell, just to see it? Is it possible to visit some of these dark places without risk?
Old 23-04-2014, 11:43 PM
Super Moderator
In my own limited experience, any shouting, shrieking or asking for anything won't work. Words and noise are just that -words and noise.
But, infuse those words with some very strong deep-seated need or desire, and the results are VERY different. Or don't even bother with words at all, unless they help with focus.

As for getting from the RTZ into a deeper astral plane...I am intrigued by what are known as "anomalies" -that is an opening, doorway, window, etc in your house, or even a surprising new pathway which appears in your garden, which you are quite aware doesn't exist on the physical plane. I haven't seen any recently, or had much opportunity to investigate them. But in the past I definitely did see one, and it opened into a completely new, pastoral vista, very pleasant (which of course I should have just walked into!! But I was brought back to my body by sudden noises here at the time)
Also, quite recently a pathway appeared in my garden on the RTZ, and I was in the process of following it with a couple of very kind and friendly Beings whom I know on the high astral....but unfortunately, outside noises brought me back to body again!! (The schoolrun/work run traffic outside!)
'Anomalies' are definitely worth investigating, in my opinion as trackways to different astral realms.
Old 23-04-2014, 11:48 PM
Master

That is excellent advice Tobi, I will try that.