Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 28-11-2010, 01:53 AM
Ciqala

Have any of you opened your crown chakra? Need guidance

Hello all, another post from me, i've become more aware of it since last time, but i'm still lacking some answers.

I need guidance throughout this unpleasant process, and understanding, and harnessing it properly.

I like the Hindu way and belief of Kundalini, my Kundalini is awakened, but I cannot find how to harness the process anywhere.

I do not agree with closing chakras, that is not what I want to achieve. I do not believe it is blocked, I believe this is what happens when it opens. I just want to know how to harness its power.

The common symptoms I researched (which is the only similarity shared in alternate view points of the process) that happen when your crown chakra opens, are heat flashes, differences in temperature, awakening of kundalini (energies) crawling over your body, which can feel like invisible bugs, light or extreme vibrations, nausea, feeling ill, exhaustion, disorientation, dizziness, body pains, migraines, sudden or increased awareness of all energies around, which can become dangerous, so operating machinery or vehicles is a bad thing. The biggest symptom is the obvious crown chakra sensations. There can be more symptoms that are just as unpleasant. These symptoms enable you to do anything. Different resources tell me this can last up to several months.
For me, I also find my desire to interact with people is gone, my desire to do earthly things is gone, constantly in a state of relaxation and spiritual awareness. But the nausea, and even when I touch any objects with even good energies is way overpowering.

I do work on balancing my chakras. I don’t need to know about that. I want to know if there is anything i have to do, other than wait it out. The only answers I have found is, basically resting for as long as it takes, avoiding smoking and being kind to the body. But there has got to be more to it. My intuition tells me I have to do something else, I just don’t know what.
I do ground myself, but my crown chakra doesn’t want me to be grounded completely. I just know that for some reason. I don’t think that’s the problem.

When it shoots to the back of my skull, am I supposed to let it carry on down to the rest of my chakras? Are there any techniques on how to train your body from stopping it? Because so far, as soon as I harness its full potential, my body contracts by an impulse to stop it from doing what it wants to do.
The intense energy has reached my throat and heart chakra, once before, but it seems to stop there. I can feel my root chakra, but not the ones in-between. Kundalini is supposed to rise upwards, as far as I know, not downwards. But my crown chakra keeps feeling like it wants to go down my spine.

Why can’t I meditate properly with my crown chakra on? It keeps interfering. I read somewhere that meditation might not be good during this process, but why wouldn’t it be? It just, gets in the way, and even brings on full nausea and disorientation so I can’t visualize things very well.
My spirits told me to meditate and receive a vision, but meditating and balancing seems to make it worse.

Is there any known ways to speed up the process? Or am I going to be down for a few months or as long as it takes?

And what is the difference between it being on 24/7 tingly, fully aware its there, can’t even wear a tuke in the cold, but at times it becomes really extreme and starts shooting downwards? I just tried right now and can’t seem to bring the intense version of it on at will right now. All the time it is crawling around though, and there is pressure. I don’t think the intense version of it is a bad thing. I used to terrify me, but I’ve gotten to know it better. My body used to mistake it as pain. But the sharp vibrations feel very good, even when I massage them. My body, mainly my neck stops it though. I think it is supposed to do something, I just don’t know what.

I am also afraid to ground myself because it might disrupt it’s process. Last night I went to a loud music blaring event, and wasn’t able to be social because of it, but I sort of had a break from everything and felt more grounded, and today the symptoms are more intense. It made me feel better to be around people for once, and just dance and do earthly things, but I was still afraid I would lose my progress. Being around over stimulating things is also not good.
Should I even be afraid that it might stop? I don’t want to do anything that will close it. It didn’t seem to close from last night. And today I feel so “sick” that I can’t get anything done. This is hindering me. And I just told my friend today, if this is truly spiritual enlightenment than it’s starting to annoy me. I am still afraid to find balances, not that I can right now due to the symptoms, but it would be good, if I could eventually get into physical activity again, and be able to have my spiritual awareness. Right now, my body sends me delightful sensations that tell me that relaxing is good. But how can I relax 24/7? I get more agitated when i can't get things done.

Edit: Oh, and if you happened to read my last post about my third eye dilemma, i did get medical tests done during my anxiety stage of it all, and my body is perfectly healthy, nothing is physically wrong with me at all :) Happy about that! I'm also grateful for everyone who responded to my third eye dilemma! Helped me out a lot! Confusing times lately, confusing times!!