Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 31-05-2014, 11:32 PM
Knower
Lightbulb Could spirit be keeping my 11month old awake?

I am curious as to your thoughts on this. I have recently been working on astral projection and in turn I feel I have become a tad more aware of spirit in my home. a few sleepless nights ill think in a half asleep state, wow spirit is heavy tonight. However my child has been sleeping TERRIBLE. she is 11 months old and has been a wonderful sleeper since she has been 6 weeks old. two nights ago before going to sleep I asked spirit to please allow her and myself a full nights sleep and IF it was spirit waking her to please let her rest. i'll be- that child slept for 8 hours straight. and that has been the only night she's slept all night in nearly a week. I would love some thoughts on this! Thanks guys:)
Old 01-06-2014, 12:49 AM
Deactivated Account

Sounds like she is teething or having growing pains.
Old 01-06-2014, 07:29 AM
Experiencer
It's hard to tell with babies. If she could talk then she could just tell you if she's seeing spirit. Teething a possibility but you could tell signs of that. I wouldn't rule spirit out. If asking for protection works then go with it. Whatever gets you all a good nights sleep I say! :)
I have 3 young girls aged 4,6,8. The 6 yo woke last night and saw a spirit in the room. I know because she told me. Journal what happened with your daughter so you can remember it when she's older. HTH
Old 01-06-2014, 07:36 AM
Master
Hi,

There is a telepathic bond between mother and child. It is quite strong at 11 months. When you talk to spirit in the way you describe your child will telepathically hear your request.

At a sub conscious level a child is always deeply interested in how their parents function in life. They absorb your beliefs and outlook on life by examining the energies you emanate.

I always like to encourage imaginary telepathic conversations with non-verbal children. Other than food and physical comfort, I find that communication with mom is what the child wants most.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 02-06-2014, 12:26 AM
Knower
Thanks for the input guys! I really appreciate it :)
Old 04-06-2014, 10:45 AM
Administrator
I Would agree with john it could be a telepathic link between your daughter and yourself, because she can sence how you are feeling.it could be teething etc not everything is down to spirit.

Namaste
Old 08-06-2014, 01:48 AM
Experiencer

When did your child learn to walk and crawl if either have been learned yet? Keep in mind new skills can keep them awake. Learning to get mobile is a big one. It was for us. Kid stayed awake til dawn for a week straight at 9-10 months. I'm not saying your inquiry is impossible, just that there are many possibilities.
Old 08-06-2014, 12:34 PM
leadville

many sensible suggestions

It's all too easy to attribute a spiritual cause for something that's not.
Old 10-06-2014, 06:48 PM
Experiencer
I wouldn't rule out the presence of spirits, but it could in fact be a great number of things: teething, telepathy between you and her, colic, etc. But babies and the very elder do sense spirits more than others.
Old 11-06-2014, 05:35 PM
Knower
after approx. 2 weeks of her not sleeping we finally just moved her crib into our room and attached it to the bed. shes been mobile for months, however at a year old there are so many developmental things going on. so yes it could definitely have been that. She was never cranky/crying after I would go get her from her bedroom. Im wondering if its some kind of bad dream (s). there were many nights I had to stand next to her crib while she fell back asleep while she would doze off and wake up to check if I was there. if I left before she was really asleep the whole process had to start over. Before I get criticized for "giving in to her" I would like to express how abnormal this is for her. as I mentioned in OP she has been a phenomenal sleeper since 6weeks of age. So this behavior was new to both of us. she went from waking in her crib and playing to waking in her crib and screaming- within a day or two.
I am very intrigued about this telepathy between us. I haven't ever heard of this..can someone explain to me how to strengthen it?