Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > ESP & Telepathy

Old 18-03-2011, 10:32 PM
beth

Visions

I was wondering about visions. Can anyone give me some info on them please. Like how long can it take a vision to actually come to pass? Do all visions come true? And are there different types of visions?

Thank you
Beth
Old 18-03-2011, 11:06 PM
nightowl

I do know...but just generally thinking that there are probably different types with different messages. There are visions that give personal direction or warnings. There are visions that are spiritual in nature and are filled with symbolism. There are visions that are not for you but are for others. As for coming to pass I would think that there would be a number of different variables to be factored in and possibly a number of differing levels of truth involved in the outcome.

Sometimes is all depends on your personal perspective and where you are on your journey as to the outcome of a vision.

nightowl
Old 18-03-2011, 11:34 PM
Master
When I was a small child, I continually saw a man. I talked to a trusted person about this man, I said once that he isn't born yet, but will be soon. I had a name for him. Over the course of my life, I 'saw' him in dreams and visions that just happened and honestly, I think subconsciously, I was waiting for him. Oddly enough too, I kept feeling I would marry a man with this name, and I dated men with the first initial D and then dated 2 with 'the' name, and then married a man with 'the' name. Turned out to be disasterous.

Long story short, I started to attend a church, wondering if I should jump into religion now...an old school mate stopped over at the church I was going to and then told me I needed to go this other church she attends regularly. It was a church 45 mins away and I wasn't interested. 4 months later, she came to the church I was at again and asked if I had gone to _____. I said no. She said "You really need to go..." Odd...but from that point on, it gnawed at me to go...finally asked a friend to go with me.

I walked into this new church and saw him. Inside I heard this very audible "There he is." He is the man I saw in my visions, he has 'the' name. It's been quite a journey ...hopefully some day soon I can discuss this more, but I do believe in my visions, just as I believe in the amazing spiritual experiences I have ...
Old 19-03-2011, 04:37 AM
Felynx

Quote:
Originally Posted by beth
I was wondering about visions. Can anyone give me some info on them please. Like how long can it take a vision to actually come to pass? Do all visions come true? And are there different types of visions?

Well, how long a vision would come to pass is kind of a wierd question because visions are shown when and if you need to seem them. Theyre isnt a set time for being shown something. Most of the time they appear to be randomized but are related to many different factors that may have resulted in this. Like planets aligning, you may have been in the right mindset, going through the right time in your life, to experience something. Sometimes outside events can influence seeing something, like some sort of boost or change in the energy around you.

The second and last question come together because different types of visions mean that they are only an embodiment of your emotions, something hidden from you, or an event which has already happened. This would mean that not all visions necessarily come true because not all of them show you an event of the future. Most futuristic visions are usually only symbolic representations anyways. Most visions are vague, and left up to you to interpret, or figure out when the time is right. Like for example, if you get a vision, dont know what it means, and ponder it for many years, it will be engrained in your mind much better than if you already think you understand it and let the full meaning pass you by.

Sometimes, if you want to initiate your own visions, like maybe when you want to understand something, you can meditate and leave your mind blank and open to anything that comes to mind. This usually happens when youre in the process of sleep and your mind goes to many different things before relaxing, except try not to dwell on these things so that your subconcious can influence the images that come to your head. Dont get discouraged if nothing happens, it often happens where it just isnt the time to reveal something to you.

Dreams are also a very good medium for visions. This sounds kind of silly, but eat a couple bananas about an hour before bed. The potassium hightens subconcious brain activity and makes your dreams much more vivid. I usually eat bananas before bed when I want to see something, or just experience my dreams better.
Old 19-03-2011, 10:09 PM
beth

Thanks guys for responding.

The reason I was asking is that I've had two different type's of vision's. The first one. My eye's where closed and i was getting ready to fall asleep when I saw a little movie playing in my vision. There was darkness all around and just like a small screen. It was of my son. The next day that vision came true. Now the other one was totally different. Same thing. I was getting ready to fall asleep and then there it was. I was looking at a email. It was very bright just like i'm looking at the pc right now. Then the other one was of my phone. I was looking at my phone and a name of someone I know was calling. But these two visions haven't happen yet.
Any thoughts would be great.

Thanks again for your your help.
Beth
Old 19-03-2011, 10:43 PM
Sangress

Visions get experienced in different ways according to who is receiving them and what the "topic" of the vision(s) are, how much time will pass until the vision may or may not come to pass and whether the person witnessing the vision will be motivated to do something about what they see (in which case visions would keep occurring as they make the *correct* decisions and actions.)

So, the answers to all of those questions varies depending on who is who and who sees what.

Beth, I'd try to figure out the key points about the differences between the visions. It could simply be different because technology was involved in the second vision, or maybe the mood was different, or perhaps the lack of darkness all around is a sign that its an "open" vision and could change depending on your choices, it may even be a warning, it could mean many things and perhaps your answers wont be clear until later on.

Trust your instincts/intuition on this one, your the most trustworthy person in regards to this matter because they are your visions and no one elses.